Personality Cafe banner

21 - 40 of 241 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
My current rant is about how much my job sucks at the moment. Almost 50 hour weeks, and still no real recognition from my boss. Meanwhile, we keep getting part timers who are freaking drug addicts or just plain lazy. I'm the only one that gets bitched at, really. Meanwhile the other full timer screws around on his phone and gets paid for it. That's life, I guess...

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
So it's normal for our forum to have hippy, intellectual, fluffy, warm and all the amazing unicorn things in the world happening in our sub to reaffirm of our already painful, glittery stereotypes.

But sometimes, as human beings above all types, we also need to vent it out so in this case, I decided to create a thread specifically for this (I'm only looking for an excuse for me to talk shit honestly in case anyone has not caught on to it lol.)

I'll go first.

Remember when I said some projecting xNFJs can be super cringe?

Yah.

Remind me to never lurk in this supposedly infj site ever again in fear of losing anymore brain cells.

Alassea, even if you do end up finding an actual INFJ, I'm sure you'd think he or she is a great stuck up. Love us or hate us, we're awesome af. :p

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Alassea, even if you do end up finding an actual INFJ, I'm sure you'd think he or she is a great stuck up. Love us or hate us, we're awesome af. :p
Dissenter, I’m wondering when you’re going to realize that I think you’re incredibly annoying every time you type and definitely not helping your case or any “INFJ’s” case for that matter.

If telling yourself “we’re awesome af” right after “stuck up” helps you feel better about yourself, go for it.
I have no interest in validating that feeling.

You might want to get out of my thread or you won’t be happy with my continuing posts. :D

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Dissenter, I’m wondering when you’re going to realize that I think you’re incredibly annoying every time you type and definitely not helping your case or any “INFJ’s” case for that matter.

If telling yourself “we’re awesome af” right after “stuck up” helps you feel better about yourself, go for it.
I have no interest in validating that feeling.

You might want to get out of my thread or you won’t be happy with my continuing posts. :D
I wonder when you're going to realise that I don't care what type anyone thinks I am, lol. I also wonder why you can't tell that I don't really believe that I am 'awesome af.'

I would always like you to say exactly what you think, Alassea.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
When you're actually feeling stressed enough by a mess you made to feel compelled to clean it up (for once), but you can't because it's a project you're working on, but you can't actually work on it because one of the steps is trapped in limbo and you can't do anything until it's resolved.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
xNFP men are among some of the most passive aggressive types and yet they still require positive affirmation. It's pathetic.

Even those who claim to have developed Te have zero backbone when it comes to actual confrontation.
Well then you've met an anomaly, me. Because I have zero problem getting in a confrontation with someone. I guess I feel the adrenaline flow a bit and confrontations can be awkward but I'm definitely not passive aggressive, I have developed Te, and I do have a backbone when it comes to confrontation or standing up for myself.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Well then you've met an anomaly, me. Because I have zero problem getting in a confrontation with someone. I guess I feel the adrenaline flow a bit and confrontations can be awkward but I'm definitely not passive aggressive, I have developed Te, and I do have a backbone when it comes to confrontation or standing up for myself.
Not really an anomaly I would say. I'm an extremely straight to your face kind of guy when I want to be. To the point where I'll challenge higher ups when I think that what they're doing just isn't right. An ESFP friend recently guessed I'm an XSTP.. Just shows how many unbased generalizations there are in the MBTI sphere.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
xNFP men are among some of the most passive aggressive types and yet they still require positive affirmation. It's pathetic.

Even those who claim to have developed Te have zero backbone when it comes to actual confrontation.

ENFP women are some of the most flaky, self-absorbed and inconsistent people I know (I'm looking at myself too) and I doubt their solid on whether they would have my back if I'm ever in trouble.
This is accurate.

It's interesting actually how hard it is to have/cater to ENFP or INFP friends that you see more than once per 3 months. Almost no such thing. Oftentimes I get annoyed and/or impatient for various reasons xD

·
Registered
527 Posts
I held this one in for awhile, but I've been playing a game that is my namesake here, and the veteran players are constantly coming into the newbie servers and trolling newer players (like myself). It's only by some weird logic of mine that I'm able to tolerate it. Mainly for the character and music customization.

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
My only rant for humanity is the mere fact that the Arctic ice is as low if not less than lower than 1 meter thick, and yet, when you turn on the local news, nobody's talking about it, and everyone's okay watching this propaganda crap leading us to nowhere watching American idol and jumping for joy at it.

Of course I'm exaggerating, but something as urgent as our global warming catastrophe nowadays either gets brushed off as:
"The social elites (Jews) are trying to control the world"- usually screams of flat earther fanatics (neo-nazi shit) whom also scream "SJW" crap (when in fact, if it wasn't for people fighting for a right cause, half of these people would already be dead because there wouldn't be a sense of social ethics).

"Fear mongering. They've been saying this since the 70s." (ignorance is bliss mentalities). Yes, and BECAUSE scientists warned us even PRIOR to the 70s, we have a snowball effect in which now are we NOT only dealing with CO2 damage, we have a METHANE problem which intensifies the problem even further. Think of a parabola times a thousand. No shit are scientists screaming at the top of their lungs. It's just our planet, and people choose to remain ignorant and silent about it... caving into their own inhumanities and self-destructive tendencies.

I get where you're coming from. You wish you can do more, but there's only so much you can do and you can't carry the world's weight on your shoulders. And, because people are so stuck in a box, no advances can be done to tackle the problems of today until the dinosaurs die out (figuratively). But by then, humanity will have already likely nuked itself out before it's too late. And the billionaires keep excavating more oil to fuel their missions to Mars, and people keep Snapchatting their freedoms away... Sorry for the rant, but thank you at the same time for giving us this space to!

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
OP, we cant rant in Random Thoughts because we need to meet some sort of fluff quota? That makes me want to rant.

...My biggest fear used to be that I was going to inevitably slip into being boring. Doing boring things, thinking boring thoughts. Not anymore, now I'm afraid that I'm going to lose touch with myself. I have an interesting life and that doesn't seem like it will change, but everything feels so external. My work, my interests are all very outward and focused on manifesting things outwardly. My inner life is starting to shrivel like a nut sack on a winter's day.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Basically plus too many different types on that thread.

My need to talk shit about other types will cause a war zone pfft.
Makes sense. You might like to hear that I had been somewhat repulsed from joining in here, in this sub-forum in particular, even though it's my MBTI type, because I feel like it's too performative, like you said, to "reaffirm of our already painful, glittery stereotypes". I'm a grizzled, avoidant, and a 4w5. While I have my shiny moments, I'm not particularly glittery.

The INFP forum speaks more to me in content, but some part of me feels like I'm just trampling their private part of the world when I post there. I'm not sure why.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Today's INFJ cringe

Reach Conclusions = Jump to Conclusions
INFJs act based upon their conclusions about humanity? Lol. So long as the bills are paid, amirite?
So INFJs can be good or evil depending on what limited perspective they've experienced on humanity and their skewed overall conclusion. Got it.
INFJs generally believe what they say, cuz they're known for this and the other 15 types aren't known for it.
INFJs can recognize each other without talking about MBTI, and they can communicate on both polite levels that belay total facades and "soul to soul" levels which don't involve body or verbal language. Got it.
So because INFJs are actually genuine about what they believe and say unlike the other 15 types, and have a full encompassing understanding about humanity depending on what shit sandwich they've chomped on thus far, teach them about how real communication actually works and their deluded/skewed perspectives will become amplified and influential. Got it.

Unless they run into someone that has more knowledge and disagrees. Bring on the sparks.

That was fun to re-word. MBTI loleries entertainment for today.

21 - 40 of 241 Posts