Personality Cafe banner

41 - 60 of 241 Posts

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Reach Conclusions = Jump to Conclusions
INFJs act based upon their conclusions about humanity? Lol. So long as the bills are paid, amirite?
So INFJs can be good or evil depending on what limited perspective they've experienced on humanity and their skewed overall conclusion. Got it.
INFJs generally believe what they say, cuz they're known for this and the other 15 types aren't known for it.
INFJs can recognize each other without talking about MBTI, and they can communicate on both polite levels that belay total facades and "soul to soul" levels which don't involve body or verbal language. Got it.
So because INFJs are actually genuine about what they believe and say unlike the other 15 types, and have a full encompassing understanding about humanity depending on what shit sandwich they've chomped on thus far, teach them about how real communication actually works and their deluded/skewed perspectives will become amplified and influential. Got it.

Unless they run into someone that has more knowledge and disagrees. Bring on the sparks.

That was fun to re-word. MBTI loleries entertainment for today.
+1000

·
Registered
527 Posts
(deleted cause i decided it was prob too offensive lol)
I can't help but notice that some of what you post is aimed at ranting or discussing something/someone you disagree with. It was one of the first things I noticed about you. But instead of driving me in the other direction, it tripped my "double-oh" trigger and made me want to investigate. Such is my nature, to try to get to the bottom of something I don't understand. That's why I asked you the questions I did, not to "throw shade" as you say, but to get to know you. I'm always trying to get to know people.

I feel like I'm too personable. I guess that counts as my rant. Lately, all my attempts to try to reconnect with people, or connect with someone new, have lead nowhere.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I can't help but notice that some of what you post is aimed at ranting or discussing something/someone you disagree with. It was one of the first things I noticed about you. But instead of driving me in the other direction, it tripped my "double-oh" trigger and made me want to investigate. Such is my nature, to try to get to the bottom of something I don't understand. That's why I asked you the questions I did, not to "throw shade" as you say, but to get to know you. I'm always trying to get to know people.

I feel like I'm too personable. I guess that counts as my rant. Lately, all my attempts to try to reconnect with people, or connect with someone new, have lead nowhere.
Relax, my deleted post was a joke post. It wasn't that deep and had nothing to do with you.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Relax, my deleted post was a joke post. It wasn't that deep and had nothing to do with you.
Yes, I am aware and didn't think it had anything to do with me. I'm just reacting to a pattern I see.

I'm not like I was when I was younger, taking personal offense and thinking everything is about me, haha!

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #46 (Edited)
To all mistyped ENTP females,

A character (such as Chloe Sullivan) is not an ENTP just because she's "sassy" and "sarcastic."
That is stupidity and faulty mbti logic. If you fancy yourself a "thinker," act like one.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Look, I think it's cool that you are Wiccan, do exotic Yoga, are eating only legumes for spiritual reasons, are biodynamic, etc, etc, etc. I really do, I do things like that that, too. But, sorry, not sorry, it really doesn't make you a superior human being, and doesn't give you a pass to be be a snot.

·
Registered
84 Posts
If you fancy yourself a "thinker," act like one.
I think this applies to the online MBTI community so hard. When you see an obvious Feeler on FB yapping about how much of a calculating machine they are, all I think is "are you sure that's not your dom/aux Fi talking instead of Ti or Ni, coz that really really sounds like Fi to me". Thinkers don't FEEEEEEL like thinkers or at least feel the need to get it out of their system all the time, they just naturally put problem-solving before personal or interpersonal interests. In fact, as an ENFP, if there's somebody gloating about their thinkiness on FB for example, I am ready to bet it's an ENFP on a Te-run. Coz I used to imagine I was all the NT types somewhere down the line lol

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
I think this applies to the online MBTI community so hard. When you see an obvious Feeler on FB yapping about how much of a calculating machine they are, all I think is "are you sure that's not your dom/aux Fi talking instead of Ti or Ni, coz that really really sounds like Fi to me". Thinkers don't FEEEEEEL like thinkers or at least feel the need to get it out of their system all the time, they just naturally put problem-solving before personal or interpersonal interests. In fact, as an ENFP, if there's somebody gloating about their thinkiness on FB for example, I am ready to bet it's an ENFP on a Te-run. Coz I used to imagine I was all the NT types somewhere down the line lol
Damn you just spoke my life story.

Shout it louder for the idiots out there.

·
Registered
4,041 Posts
Excuse my language, but sometimes I wonder how these fucktards cease to exist and merely live amongst themselves? How can anyone be so fucking moronic??

And these are the very same types of psychopaths who end up wreaking havok for the rest of humanity and for this planet.

Literally, scum on a petri dish; mold-overgrowth. Worse than parasites.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
"Nice" girls:

-Women who say they're not like other women

-Women who brag about being tomboys and hate "girl girls"

-Women who brag about "only hang out with boys cause girls are such drama"

-Women who bash other women to bring themselves up

-Women who say "I hate girls"

Newsflash: You not special sweetie

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
"Nice" girls:

-Women who say they're not like other women

-Women who brag about being tomboys and hate "girl girls"

-Women who brag about "only hang out with boys cause girls are such drama"

-Women who bash other women to bring themselves up

-Women who say "I hate girls"

Newsflash: You not special sweetie

Since I read this article, I think of these girls as "Cool Girls".

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/the-dangers-of-the-cool-girl-ideal_b_5873d393e4b0a5e600a78d4e

·
Registered
4,041 Posts
^That's the illusion of power dynamics "I like girls more so I must be a guy's girl."

I tend to have more guy friends, but I don't go around saying how much I hate girls just to boost myself up so I can appear "better."

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
^That's the illusion of power dynamics "I like girls more so I must be a guy's girl."

I tend to have more guy friends, but I don't go around saying how much I hate girls just to boost myself up so I can appear "better."
Yeah, there's nothing really wrong with feeling more comfortable with guys. Like you said, unless it turns into a power dynamic thing where you're just throwing other women under the bus, or just like the attention from the ambiguous guy/girl friend relationship.

Actually, nevermind, there's nothing wrong with milking the weird proto-romance guy/girl friend space, as long as everybody has the ability to be in or out and are only weirding themselves out.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
"Cool?"

Even if it's a parody, I'm still LOLing.

The author could try other names like "entitled girl," "cringe girl," etc.
It doesn't really read to me as weird, but I interpret it as, "Oh, don't worry about doing ball-scratching locker room stuff around Lana. She's cool." Unlike all the other girls who somehow get offended at my rape-ey locker room jokes.

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
I'm not normally one to get angry but when you use passive aggressive behaviour, make assumptions about my actions or speech without confronting me about it when it upsets you and instead hold on to it until you have a LIST of things to throw at me in an argument then you're going to piss me off.

I don't say "Hi, how are you?" online and that equates to me not putting an effort into the friendship... Nevermind having long conversations both deep and frivalous, regularly playing online games and traveling to the country they live and staying with them for their company... Seems like a Fe expectation on what it means to be a friend if I've ever seen one.

41 - 60 of 241 Posts