Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's rooooole play!
Give your character profile, and the next bit of the story.

Name: Saladus Nocturne
MBTI: ENFP, with a sarcastic ENTP dark-side.
Characteristics: Friendly, mischievous, sarcastic, awesome.
IQ: Not very high, about 128.. (my actual IQ)
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 163

INTRO: (Setting: A coastline, likely California)
Storyline: *Nocturne walks into the room*
Nocturne: "Oh crap.. they didn't"
Storyline: Saladus came to the stunning realization that his best friend had been kidnapped, er.. adultnapped.. anyway, all he had to guide him was a note stating " '-----' is gone, and now are you. Find him now, here's your clue" "head to the pier, peer with your eyes, think with your head, decipher the lies".
And so Saladus headed off to the pier, speeding away on the empty dim-lit streets in his Ducati Desmosedici.. UNTIL

Your turn!

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
@Micah James Houchin

Name: Yohan Silmarilian
Title: Prince of Seronia, Heir of Nova
Race: Elf
Class: Paladin/Bard
Voice Type: dramatic coloratura soprano (E3-A6)
Typology: INFP 8w9 Sx/Sp 8-6-4 Fi>Te=Ne>Ni>Se>Si>Fe>Ti
Height: 5 ft
Weight: 100 pounds
Eye color: blue
Setting: Prince Yohan has just lost his younger brother, whom he loved dearly and would do anything in the world to protect. his father was forced to sacrifice him as an act of submission to a powerful, dictatorial rival lord. Yohan attempts to interrupt this sacrifice and rescue his brother, but in the end his brother is killed. in a fit of rage, Yohan launches himself upon his foe and violently chokes him, banging his head against the castle walls until he erupts into a spastic seizure and dies. Yohan curses his father's weakness and vows that he will never let the the weak be taken advantage of again. once the late lord's vassles here of his murder, they squabble among themselves, whilst Yohan retreats to university, studying swordsmanship and military strategy day and night. 3 years later, the squabbling vassles unify and Yohan returns with an army of angels, determined to exact revenge and protect the weak from the hands of the wicked oppressors who threaten to turn their peaceful republic into a colony of slaves. will Prince Yohan's newly summoned army, training as a commander and fiery conviction be enough to halt the advancing evil?
tune in next time! =P

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OHMAIHGAWD

I miss RPing so much IwannaplayIWANNAPLAYIWANNAPLAAAAYYY

Pleases and Thank you?
YES!!!! that's perfect, the more the merrier!
Just fill out a small character profile for yourself and maybe try to continue where I left off on the story. :D

Reactions: Simplify
339 Posts
Let's see if I can find my Rping mojo somewhere... I'm a bit rusty, so forgive me? I've been out of the game for a while lol.

Name: Charlotte 'Charlie' Raphael

Age: 18 (but her other split personalities are aged five and thirty two)

MBTI: Generally, she has the ENFP persona. But there are moments when the other personality emerges, she generates the ISTP persona. However, her five year old personality simply appears bossy and comanding, so it (I mean she) doesn't have a set MBTI.

Personality Traits: Is slightly tom-boyish in a sense where she doesn't have proper fashion sense and doesn't care, doesn't mind getting down and dirty, and has a huge dislike for the colour pink (having been dressed up in pink frocks all her childhood, it's no wonder, really.) She refuses to respond to her given name Charlotte, opting instead for the use of her nickname Charlie.

Physical attributes: Her 'Devil may care' attitude about life has certainly given her a number of scars, mostly found scattered on her forearms and knees, but there is one distinguished scar that starts from the back of her left ear, travelling down to her neck only to be hidden by her clothing. The length of the scar is unknown and she refuses to discuss its origins. Her dark brown wavy hair is chin length, cut into a messy bob style, and she suffers from heterochromia, hence a light blue right iris and a left dark brown one. She is quite short, coming up to only 4 ft 11, but she has shapely hips and a smaller upper body, the typical traits attributed to the pear shaped body. Her voice is normally a bit husky and low, but when she is in her five year old persona, the voice become high pitched and squeaky, only changing to it is soft and smooth when she switches to her thirty two year old personality.

Background: She really is a bit of a drifter and a lot of a wild child. Charlie had lived on the streets after escaping from a mental asylum where she had been tortured and drugged up half the time she was there. She was placed there after having burned down her home at the age of ten, killing all the tenants inside, her family members included. She was deemed unfit for foster care as a result of her split personalities and so was placed in an asylum as means of dealing with her condition. After managing to escape at fifteen, she roamed the streets, stealing and working odd jobs to maintain herself, living as resourcefully as she was able to as well as picking up self defense skills and becoming physically strong. She'd never had a real home, but is happy wherever she goes, making a few acquaintances out of curiousity and leaving as soon as she'd deemed it suitable. Her current residence is at an old abandoned pier.

~

Charlie hangs upside down from one of the rusty beams that was situated high off the groung, after having decided that she would like to view her dark dingy 'home' from a new angle. Swinging to and fro, she pretended what it would be like to work in the circus on the trapeze. She then gracefully sat upright and maneuvered her current sitting position so that it would appear that she was sitting on it like a swing. Whilst she was minding her own business, the sudden screech of tires on the road caused her to straighten up with a new feeling of alertness.

"What now?" she grumbled out loud, as she kicked her feet to push her self forward on her newest makeshift swing. "If it's one of those druggies... I'll be sure to show them the door..."

Charlie then slowed down her momentum so that the beam would stop moving, and waited quietly with bated breath, to get a good look at who it was that had interrupted her solitude. Then she would decide what she had to do to get rid of the nuisance.

(Sorry for its lengthy-ness. I'm excited and it's been awhile lol.)

·
Registered
9,785 Posts
Wow havent done this in ages :D

Name: Catherine Genno
MBTI: ENFx (split J and P)
Characteristics: Kind, generous, interested in science/psychology/art/history, loves animals and nature.
IQ: 130ish
Height: 5'7''
Weight: 130

Setting: Home, in the mountain by the coast in America.
Personality: Quite docile and passive, but has a hidden harder side. Hard headed and stubborn about certain values, but very concerned with looking after people (if she likes them).
Background: Likes to live alone, but always surrounded by nature. Loves people when she meets them, but generally is found alone with animals. Has a habit of talking to trees, plants and animals even if they can't/wont respond.

·
Registered
10,350 Posts
Definitely in! :)

Name: Richard Nelson
MBTI: xNFP (with strong Ti)
Characteristics: Fun-loving, passive, slightly gloomy but generally bright and happy.
IQ: 127
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 120

Setting: In a small bungalow by the coast of America.
Personality: Couldn't care less attitude usually, but sometimes suffers deep boughts of melancholy. Stubborn and quite immature at times. Enjoys relaxing in his 'garden' (AKA. the beach).
Background: Doesn't care if he's around people or not and enjoys long walks through natural areas. Has attempted to climb the mountain nearby several times, but got fed up. Likes playing his keyboard. Moved out of his parents' house when they told him to go to university and he didn't want to. Pays for his bungalow by working from home translating little-known games.

·
Registered
224 Posts
sweeeet i love these...ummmm

name: no one knows for sure, but this man will answer to "wolf" and sometimes "buddy"
height: 6'
weight: 180
build:lanky but muscular
age: once again no one knows for sure but most guess about 27
MBTI: istp

setting: a local bar after the zombie war

backround story: it will vary depending on who you ask, little is known about "wolf' and he doesnt seem to mind. Many people will agree that a photo taken three years before the war looks exactly like him. The photo is of a well dressed, well groomed looking man in his teens. It shows him opening christmas presents with what appears to be his family, although his family is centered around the christmas tree he seems to be more towards the edge of the circle. When the zombie apocolapse struck in 2012 almost all records of him disappear. When troops were retaking the city in the great campaign of 2018 they noticed that there were signifincally smaller amounts of zombies in the city limits.

Later they happened to run into to wolf who invited them over, many people were amazed that some one had survived 6 years alone in a city with at least 2 million zombies. In fact this was so unusual it made national headlines but "wolf" shied away from the spotlight. But was he alone this entire time? After looking around his house(which was more of a tower) troops discovered a grave and a gravestone with a small inscription. It read simply "rest in peace...always remembered" could this have been another survivor that he met up with? Perhaps it explians his ability to shut out all emotions...because that is what he has been doing for a long time.

If you are among the lucky few who have heard him talk about the war then you no doubt know that he ngives very view details. Troops clearing the city found a intricate system of safe houses and ammo dumbs all beleived to be set up by wolf. After the town was cleared wolf said that he was bored and wanted to treak the next 1000 miles to the pacific coast ahead of the army so he could kill wat was left of the zombies. The army never expected to see him again...9 months later The american army reached the east coast, all of america had finally been cleared of zombies, wolf was now a tale told at the campfire to every new recruit and many thought he was just a made up story...Looking down the beach they saw wolf sitting in a chair looking out over the water. Somewhere along the line he had discovered a bottle of vodka and was now enjoying it. When the captian approached him Wolf simply said "what took you so long?".

So little is known about wolf that many speculate he was a convict who escaped.....but the discovery of his child hood home brought more to light. Stepping over the broken glass and bullet shells many psychiatrists looked at the pictures through out the house. Wolf was in very few of them, but when he was in them he was rarely smiling, he had more of a face that was contemplating. Psychiatrists say that it would be best to let him mend the wounds of the war over time. No bodies were found in the home so many more people often speculate on what happened to his family. To many, the world will never know.

Wolf now spends most of his days being hired out as a private bodyguard(some say that he takes hitman work on the side). He can normally be found in a bar listening to tourists who are looking for him or just listening to other peoples troubles.....he was always known as a good listener.

ok sorry for the small book but i got a little into it lol.

Reactions: Simplify

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Name: Aledra
MBTI: ENFP
Characteristics: Psychotic devotion to the as yet unnamed kidnapper. Wears a pair of little dragon wings....might think she's a dragon.
IQ: Who knows? She's crazy!
Height: 5'5
Build: Slender

Aledra perched on the edge of a cluttered table, eyeing the captive with interest. She was interested in anything that he was interested in. She didn't question why he abducted the stranger. She never questioned anything he chose to do. She hopped down and began circling the captive, looking very much like a curious cat... a cat with small green wings strapped to her back.
"You don't look very important," she noted in a somewhat childlike tone. She leaned up right into the captive's face, staring directly at eye level. She poked the captive's cheek with one finger, crinkling up her nose in a somewhat goofy expression of intent focus.
(Consider the kidnapped friend pestered until either the arrival of a villain or the role of the best friend is filled - and I can change he to she too...Aledra can be mindlessly devoted to either gender)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Micah James Houchin;1943 Your turn![/QUOTE said:
sorry didnt mean to write a small book but i think it is an interestinf=g story

·
Registered
44 Posts
First time doing this... Ok i will try.
Name: Octavious "Eight" Unorthodoxus :)D Becouse common names are boring in story. I found this name in one site, becouse i'm not originally english. I hope that Octavious is an human name)
MBTI: INTJ (Well, i'm bad at acting like other types)
Interested in: Music, Mass murdering for cookies, Laws, Helping people at all costs, science.
Personality: Mysterious, Introverted, sarcastic, quiet, paradoxal, cautious.
Background: Has no clue who are his parents, and has accomplished everything by himiself in life, travels in order to find himself a "true purpose" for existing.
P.S.
Tried to give as much info as possible :)

So... Octovious was woken up one day by call, when he looked into phone it showed some unknown number. When he answered he heard an voice of male, who was trying to speak through some kind of screaming background noise. "We have your friend!", said caller, "and we will not give him, until you give us back that essential information you stole. this line may be followed, be near telephone booth in central park in midnight, we will give you further information". "WAIT!" said octavious, but it was too late, as caller hung up the phone. Little did they know, as this phone didn't actually belong to octavious, so he went in search of it's real owner. That's how he met Saladus. They discussed the call, and Octavious agreed to help find his friend, and help him. Time was running out, they had to be near the telephone booth soon.

Reactions: xEmilyx

·
Registered
44 Posts
I forgot that you had an note :( Well... try fixing that if you can :)
My idea would be to make it so the note contain information how to get the "essential information", becouse you don't actually have what they are asking for, but your choice :s
P.S.
For some reason i can't edit my previous post :(

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
(My INTJ bf said we need a storyteller here. >.> I must agree. We're good at filling in random gaps, but not so much at progression. XD)
I can actually tell some amazing stories.. I could try to make everyone's profile/story bit work together into a first page+more and we can continue from there, that is if you guys WANT me to make this all come together.
I don't want to ruin anything for anyone.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I forgot that you had an note :( Well... try fixing that if you can :)
My idea would be to make it so the note contain information how to get the "essential information", becouse you don't actually have what they are asking for, but your choice :s
P.S.
For some reason i can't edit my previous post :(
I'm not completely positive what you are asking for, It's probably my fault..
My dyslexia is increased by tiredness.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Aah nevermind, all i'm trying to say is that i missed something out from your previous posts :(
And i like the idea of making all this coming together :)

339 Posts
It should come together! Charlie is eager to get off her 'swing' and see who's at the pier!

Okay.. Now, @Micah James Houchin's character is supposed to head off to the pier yes? You'll probably bump into mine. And @Alysaria's character is an obvious accomplice to the villain, making her one of the bad guys. Hmmm... I think @ImprovisE sort of.. uh.. took over Micah's character XD @ImprovisE why don't you play the villain?

Okay people, decide now! Who wants to be the:
Villain
Victim
Hero/ Good guy (or so to speak?)
Sidekick (I hate the term side kick because it sounds quite degoratory to the other individual's abilities, but I can't think of anything else.. e_e)

Hey Micah, since you started this, you call the shots. BUT I CALL DIBS ON THE SIDEKICK! Meheheheeee... -tries thinking of a better word to replace sidekick-

Oh and if you really want this to flow, it'll actually be a lot more difficult to keep track if there are a lot of characters... So uh.. Yeah, just throwing out pointers here and there.

I've done this for many years so I know a thing or two XD

1 - 20 of 46 Posts