Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

My name is Courtney, and I'm very new to this community! I recently met this girl who I'm kind of super into, and she got me hooked on the Myers Briggs personality type stuff. She's an INFJ, and I'm an ENFP, which is super awesome because apparently we're very compatible for each other. However, I'm going insane. I really like her, but since she is an INFJ, she's super hard to read and get to know. When we've hung out in person, we've had really good conversation, and have delved into those deep topics that both of our types love. Since we've only recently met, and before that we were total strangers, we've really only hung out in person twice. Our second meeting, she initiated hand-holding, which seems a little out of character (if you're sticking to by-the-book INFJ personality stuff). I'm just struggling with how to handle our text conversations and getting to know her in general...our texting is very limited, which is okay, but I have a tendency to overthink everything, even though her replies to anything I ask or say are always taken positively and responded to in a like way. I understand that I probably just need to be super patient, but I'm genuinely wondering how to "romance" her, I suppose. Any and all advice is super appreciated, and I can't wait to engage more with others on this site!

·
Registered
ISTJ
1,053 Posts
Welcome,

Who is this INFJ girl ? I will put in a good word for you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts