Personality Cafe banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just made this to ask fellow ENFPs a question... Are you really horny a lot?
For me anyway, I find that yeah I am really horny a lot! I'm not really horny in the sort of "I want to have sex" sort of want, it's more like I want to have a passionate, beautiful, sexy moment. Sometimes it has nothing to do with me being physically pleased, it more of me always wanting to please someone else! For example, I'll find myself crushing on people throughout the week or even switching through people in the day, and I'll imagine myself with them, feeling them, having a passionate and exciting moment.
So yeah that's my take on it.
Another thing!
Well now that I wrote that it brought me to a few other questions.
What do you like in a sexual partner? What really gets your engines revving? haha
When you have a crush or you're in love, what do they do to you're imagination?
Lastly, Do you find that ENFP's are more prone to bisexuality?

·
Registered
873 Posts
I don't really think that being horny is related to MBTI at all.
Most of the people are equally horny, some just hide it better than the others.

·
Registered
57 Posts
If anything, I think types that have Se in their functional stack are more likely to exhibit exaggerated sexuality.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
So I just made this to ask fellow ENFPs a question... Are you really horny a lot?
For me anyway, I find that yeah I am really horny a lot! I'm not really horny in the sort of "I want to have sex" sort of want, it's more like I want to have a passionate, beautiful, sexy moment. Sometimes it has nothing to do with me being physically pleased, it more of me always wanting to please someone else! For example, I'll find myself crushing on people throughout the week or even switching through people in the day, and I'll imagine myself with them, feeling them, having a passionate and exciting moment.
So yeah that's my take on it.
Another thing!
Well now that I wrote that it brought me to a few other questions.
What do you like in a sexual partner? What really gets your engines revving? haha
When you have a crush or you're in love, what do they do to you're imagination?
Lastly, Do you find that ENFP's are more prone to bisexuality?
I'm pretty sure most males and females of every MBTI type can relate to you, young man.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts