Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dang I'm so excited about this idea that I'm double-posting. I put it in the NF thread because I'd love to meet all the NFs!!! So my first one is Stranger Things on Halloween night. Everyone dress up or Jammie's-- whatever goes. Of course bring your favorite people-- I tried to edit so it wasn't excluding any beloved people of other types, but it didn't edit... anyway, bring your favorite nice fun people!
Second one would be a classical music night. Could we dress up glam and watch La Boheme??? It's my favorite! If not, then Carmen or any great Motzart would be fine. Could there be a big hot tub in the room? Or maybe go to an actual showing then go hot-tubbing after.
Third one... NF story and poetry night! Oh for fun! And special! But then after we will have to loosen up with hmm... actually I don't know yet. Your imagination is needed!
Forth one The Last Jedi night.
Fifth one! Oh you guys you'll have to meet us here on our beach! Oregon coast, guys. Dogs are allowed on any beach, beaches are public. Bring tents and we will make some bon-fires. By the way? Who can jam?! Last night I was remembering my old band. When we hung out they'd just start playing different things and I'd sing and so did they... jamming is like the funnest funnest thing! Does anyone else jam? So NF music party!
Okay have I killed anyone's buzz with my imagination yet? Over and out, but oh, please join in with our collective minds we could do freaking anything! Oh how scary of a thought!

Reactions: TallGreen

·
Registered
15,689 Posts
You're in Oregon ! I thought you're in Denmark for some odd reason. I'm from the bay area :)
I tend to throw high tea party - Lewis Carroll theme - Mark Twain theme- pajama theme - I do it with my group of friends - my guy friends join but they never take part in dressing up haha

Other ideas - dress up as your favorite shrink theme - fairytales etc

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Llyralen

·
Registered
8,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I lived in Denmark for 2 years and a big part of my heart considers itself Danish— many people I consider “home” there. But... you know.. we could actually figure out how to meet up some time! Yay!
Yay! You wrote back! And I guess my thinking was just— if we got together— what would we do???
Such a fun thought! And as ENFPs we’d want everybody we care about there too, so all welcome. I want to go to concerts with all the INFJs and make a poetry reading for us and INFPs and INFJs and everyone should have been here for our eclipse— oh especially INTJs would have loved it. I’m still not quite getting the ENfJs but they would want to be there and we would want them there and they could make sure we all play nice and fair and evenly and that anyone with a comedy routine would get to share and that.... oh! Doesn’t it sound like SO much fun!!!
For us an actual slumber party we’d have to choose a movie and the girls can braid each other’s hair.
I think I’d love a talent show and art show most of all. I’d love to see what everyone does!! I almost get ready-eyed thinking of this! I’m crazy! Plus you all have to meet my dog and kitty— okay everyone’s pets get to go to a farm while we are dressed up and at a NF talent show!!!
Yes... please add..... what would you all want?

Reactions: ai.tran.75

·
Registered
15,689 Posts
A few years ago the entps and enfps did a karaoke contest (vocaroo recorded the voice ) they picked 16 judges one of each type- I volunteer as enfp . It was really fun

Anyhow back on topic
Cooking party ( where each person pick a cultural dish to make or teach)

Oooh a cultural sleepover party would be interesting! I've always had a deep interest in knowing about different cultures and values

Karaoke party

Costume theme party where we choose a movie and play out as if we were visiting that movie

·
Registered
15,689 Posts
Do we get to stay up really late and giggle about penises? Because that's what slumber parties were like when I was twelve.
Mine was playing truth or dare and watching tgif ( I throw sleepover/get together at my house all the time - it's usually both males and females)

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
Damn, maybe I should host some adult sleepovers... Okay, maybe I'll leave out the 'adult' part when I advertise it to friends... Some of them will genuinely believe that means orgy...

A-anyway...

I miss having all-nighter nights getting high off of nothing but sugar and feeding off of the giddy excitement. Listening to bad anime music, thrashing each other at halo and other games, the worst movies playing in the background. Pretending to be a girl for the sake of the stricter parents that didn't want there to be a mixed sleepovers because what if we were having sex?! (Well, yeah, it was the only time I got to sleep with my girlfriend so of course we were... Heh) and then get ready the morning after to go to an anime convention in cosplay. Those were fun days.

·
Registered
15,689 Posts
Damn, maybe I should host some adult sleepovers... Okay, maybe I'll leave out the 'adult' part when I advertise it to friends... Some of them will genuinely believe that means orgy...

A-anyway...

I miss having all-nighter nights getting high off of nothing but sugar and feeding off of the giddy excitement. Listening to bad anime music, thrashing each other at halo and other games, the worst movies playing in the background. Pretending to be a girl for the sake of the stricter parents that didn't want there to be a mixed sleepovers because what if we were having sex?! (Well, yeah, it was the only time I got to sleep with my girlfriend so of course we were... Heh) and then get ready the morning after to go to an anime convention in cosplay. Those were fun days.
Fanime and Comic cons ( I still go- am I too old for it? hope not)
i call them "get together" i still host them - the mass majority of my friends are guys( I have many girl friends as well, just I have triple the amount of guy friends) i would invite people over for get together ( course theres beer and liquor) and tell them they can stay the night. My schedule usually involves- 2 truth a 1 lie, the celebrity game where the person to your left writes down which a celebrity post it on your forehead, and everyone around ask questions until they figure out which famous person they are ( this game is most ridiculous when the participant gives the wrong answer), poker, board games(cranium,pictionary,taboo) then we usually engage in philosophical or ethical debate - the guys tend to have a fascination with the archery set I bought my istp husband. Oh theres a kareoke system, movie theater and pool table at my house-
wish you folks were nearer- I would totally throw a real Slumber party

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
Fanime and Comic cons ( I still go- am I too old for it? hope not)
i call them "get together" i still host them - the mass majority of my friends are guys( I have many girl friends as well, just I have triple the amount of guy friends) i would invite people over for get together ( course theres beer and liquor) and tell them they can stay the night. My schedule usually involves- 2 truth a 1 lie, the celebrity game where the person to your left writes down which a celebrity post it on your forehead, and everyone around ask questions until they figure out which famous person they are ( this game is most ridiculous when the participant gives the wrong answer), poker, board games(cranium,pictionary,taboo) then we usually engage in philosophical or ethical debate - the guys tend to have a fascination with the archery set I bought my istp husband. Oh theres a kareoke system, movie theater and pool table at my house-
wish you folks were nearer- I would totally throw a real Slumber party
Nah, you're not too old. I want to keep going to them to be honest but life got in the way of that all and moving countries made that harder. Besides, you're an ENFP, you're never 'too old' to do anything.

And damn, sounds like you got a good house for hosting... life goals. I want to do all of those things!

·
Registered
8,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sounds like so much fun! Making life memorable, right?

Reactions: IssaVibe
1 - 10 of 10 Posts