Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
ENFP-A
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figure most of us do fun spontaneous things, any examples to share of cool stuff we do?

-After midnight sometimes I'll randomly dress for a run and drive around to find a rural, peaceful, area to go for a run.

-I experiment making crazy nachos or seafood dishes. The more toppings the better!

-Drive around town dropping gifts on my friends doorsteps

-Spend the day going to thrift, antique, second hand stores looking for quirky objects with personality.

-Go to a stationary store for card or board stock and invent a game.

You?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
-After midnight sometimes I'll randomly dress for a run and drive around to find a rural, peaceful, area to go for a run.

-I experiment making crazy nachos or seafood dishes. The more toppings the better!
Pretty much the same spontaneous activities but driving saturday morning after waking up to some random place not midnight :) Food is definitely another way of spontaneous experimentation for me :) Travelling by car - you can turn around any corner for a "better place" :) Going out some night without planning etc etc.

Reactions: Moby

·
Registered
ENFP-A
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pretty much the same spontaneous activities but driving saturday morning after waking up to some random place not midnight :) Food is definitely another way of spontaneous experimentation for me :) Travelling by car - you can turn around any corner for a "better place" :) Going out some night without planning etc etc.
With my car, if I'm coming home and am not in a rush, particularly late at night when traffic is light. I will not take my usual way home and get 'lost' with a new route in the general direction, until I get there. Just enjoying new places.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
With my car, if I'm coming home and am not in a rush, particularly late at night when traffic is light. I will not take my usual way home and get 'lost' with a new route in the general direction, until I get there. Just enjoying new places.
Whenever I'm in a new city I'm visiting I'll take a tram/bus to a place I don't know and will try to get lost. Or just explore a city without any preparation. I have this skill I developed of being a human GPS, mapping areas I visit/live in as I go along.

I mostly cook based on general feeling, meaning I'll mix stuff together that I feel will complement.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Being bored and done with your life in the town you live so impulsively calling a couple of friends and then driving for 3 hours to a friend to arrive there at 5 pm, eating dinner together, going out, sleeping, waking up at 6:30 to drive back and be in class again at 10 am in the morning. That’s a day I call fun. haha

·
Registered
22 Posts
Back in March, I made a spontaneous decision to tell my crush that lived in Belfast that I was going to his art show. It literally just slipped out of my mouth on a whim, I booked the flight and just sat there in disbelief that I really was flying half way across the world by myself to see someone that didn't even know who I was really. (We weren't compatible, but I am so happy that I went and was able to meet him)

That was my stupid ENFP spontaneous moment for the year.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I went to Japan at the end of last year with some friends and I decided very last minute that while my friends (beautiful but crazy) introverts wanted to clean up our AirBnB that I would go out exploring Osaka!! :laughing: So I decided to go to Amerikamura (a really cool shopping district) that I hadn't remembered us going to yet and just went off by myself across the city with no real language skill and not much sense of direction. I found my way there surprisingly easily and then I walked around for ages, went to a cat cafe (cause cats are so cute) and ran away from a really cute black guy who was like "Sup Cutie" as I walked past the shop he was working at! Ahahaha, I miss traveling!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts