Personality Cafe banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been working on some personality type music playlists for the better part of the last 7 months and I'd finally like to share them and get some feedback from you guys! Now I'm just an INFP so I can't say for certain whether or not these songs fit, so I was hoping you guys could tell me. This one's a bit older than the others so I'm certain there are some songs that are a bit unfitting which is why I'll take all the feedback I can get! Thanks in advance and I hope that you enjoy my efforts! Also, if you have any song recommendations to add to this or wish for any songs to be removed, let me know and explain your reasoning and I'll make the appropriate adjustments. Thank you so much in advance! :tongue:

https://open.spotify.com/user/wkunzelman/playlist/5gsWi9tuXHalatRXbCUmvx

·
Registered
Beta Gang - EIE 3w4 - 368 sx/so
4,750 Posts
A bit too mainstream but yeah there's some good stuff in this ! got some of the titles in my playlists :p

·
Registered
Beta Gang - EIE 3w4 - 368 sx/so
4,750 Posts
Nah music is absolutely subjective mate, whats important is that the globality enjoy it

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a quick question. Would you guys like to have this playlist be collaborative so that you can add songs to it that you feel would be fitting? I did so for my INFP playlist and I'm really pleased with the results as people seem to be adding songs to it rather regularly and it's nice to see people enjoying it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have a quick question. Would you guys like to have this playlist be collaborative so that you can add songs to it that you feel would be fitting? I did so for my INFP playlist and I'm really pleased with the results as people seem to be adding songs to it rather regularly and it's nice to see people enjoying it.
That's sounds awesome! A great way to hear new music, and it would be fun to see if there is some sort of pattern... ;)

·
The No More Hero
18,285 Posts
That sounds great, but be ready for me to add some weird shit to it.

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Oh boy, if I were to participate, there's a good chance I'd just end up throwing a wrench into it...the current playlist I've been listening to is tribal and roots music from all over the world. I'm particularly loving Mongolian throat singing, lately.
https://youtu.be/uzoWJ33bJRg

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've made it collaborative, so let's hear what you guys have got for me! I'm rather intrigued to see what you guys consider to be "ENFP" music. =)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts