·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Reactions: esq and Paradox1987

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Hmm, wish there was less anti God/Religion stuff to be honest.

I've seen the first guy on ''Mock the Week'' and I really like him.

·
Registered
ENFP, 7w6
2,123 Posts
Odd... not sure I understand this thread - are we discussing our thoughts on stand up? Or are we sharing examples of actual ENFP comedians? I will say that I am a tremendous fan of comedy in general and stand up in particular, though I tend to be a bit picky.

Will post more if it turns out input is being sought.

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Odd... not sure I understand this thread - are we discussing our thoughts on stand up? Or are we sharing examples of actual ENFP comedians? I will say that I am a tremendous fan of comedy in general and stand up in particular, though I tend to be a bit picky.

Will post more if it turns out input is being sought.
I think its sharing ENFP comedy acts. I only commented because I was hoping it wasn't going to be all negative anti God stuff. I don't think it was meant to be a discussion thread, I just wanted to make sure it didn't go off in a certain direction.

I wonder what type Billy Connolly is? He did a funny act about algebra...

·
Registered
ENFP, 7w6
2,123 Posts
OK - thx for the clarification. I simply do not view people through a typing lens and so might not know an ENFP if he or she bit me on the patootie. I guess I will sit back and hope for some posts that lead me to new comedians. I am ALWAYS open to new sources of laughter!

1,750 Posts

1 - 7 of 7 Posts