Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I've thought of this over for a while. Though I suppose these aren't "superhuman" abilities, I do consider them special in a way. ENFPs, what are some personal abilities you have always been proud of? Here are mine:

I have at least several! I find myself molding myself to someone's personality and adapting to their interests, even as going as far to change my opinion on something, or at least, look at something at a different perspective, or in particular, their perspective. This often happens if I'm trying to get to know someone.

I've also noticed (though this may be Ne in general) that I tend to predict absolutely random events out of nowhere. Though, this has started to fade into something a little more mellow. I'll get this strong feeling that something is going to happen, and it's usually right.

Lastly, if there is a slight shift in the atmosphere, even if this is online or not, I can still sense what the other person is feeling. In fact, no words often need to be spoken and if someone is feeling low, I can feel it hanging in the air, even if they haven't said anything.

Looking forward to hearing your responses :D

·
Registered
15,426 Posts
I can read people quite well - there used to be this game on here where one would post a picture of themselves and the next poster will describe this person hobbies and interests etc I was really good at it .
Likewise I can read intentions well- unsure if it's super power but yeah

Hmm ...I think I have the ability to make people more idealistic and dreamy ...unlike most NFs on here my idealism is usually contagious and work towards my favor more so than against it

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
179 Posts
I assimilate accents of people I enjoy spending time with. No seriously. You know you're important when I start using the same slang and dialect as you. Completely by accident.

Reactions: Jewl

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
I've been told that I'm charismatic enough to cheer up a room even at a funeral. I don't know if that's always the case or sometimes I strike lucky in brightening up someone's day.

·
Registered
7,967 Posts
Actually this week a few times I’ve been meaning to post a question about us being psychic. I’ve read things that say “ENFPs often have psychic abilities”. So that’s not me saying it. I dislike the word psychic. I would rather call it “intuition”— but that’s way too broad on a MBTI forum. Also, I do and I don’t act on some of my intuition. I readily look for supporting evidence. When I see supporting evidence, I will act. I think this is SO important for health care providers actually. There’s those levels of experience too at play in my thoughts now because almost every type when very experienced in something will get an almost psychic or intuitive feel for something they know well. But don’t we know people’s souls well as ENFPs? That’s where we are masters of experience. So how would we not have intuitive (read psychic) experiences with people, their intentions, their will, their feelings, their capabilities, their needs, their spirits. Also read the ENFP spirituality thread to dovetail this thought.

On a lighter note: are you guys good at impressions? I do a few... just for the fam though... =)

Reactions: ai.tran.75
1 - 8 of 8 Posts