Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Which currently famous stars are ENFPs? It's fun to see our type making it big! Discuss and nominate people who you suspect of ENFP-ness.
---------

Nomination: Pharrell Williams

Is Pharrell an ENFP?

1. He created the smash hit song for Despicable Me 2, "Happy." It's totally our anthem, no? :crazy:

2. He cries about it is such a quiet, humble way (Fi moment?) on Oprah. Awww!!! :blushed:

3. He looks super young for a 41 year old. The ENFPs I know all look younger than their age!

4. He refuses to be labeled: "On paper I'm a Christian, but really I'm a Universalist."

5. He produces, sings, plays instruments, has a clothing line... and does a ton of charity work! He's building a $35 million afterschool center in his hometown for at risk youth.

He's worked so many years for all of his success. Definitely a great role model!

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
He's either an ISFP or and ENFP, and therefore, I admire him so much, and relate to him entirely. UGH I love Pharrelll. If he is an ENFP, he's gotta be a enneagram 7, because those ENFPs seem a lot like sensors because of so. He was known to be a real nerd growing up and Im not sure about ENFPs, but I can relate to that. I always saw ENFPs as "the cool loser"

He definitely has Fi in him.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
He's either an ISFP or and ENFP, and therefore, I admire him so much, and relate to him entirely. UGH I love Pharrelll. If he is an ENFP, he's gotta be a enneagram 7, because those ENFPs seem a lot like sensors because of so. He was known to be a real nerd growing up and Im not sure about ENFPs, but I can relate to that. I always saw ENFPs as "the cool loser"

He definitely has Fi in him.
The way you write totally cracks me up. I "hear" your voice in my head as someone really cool and sassy, haha. I bet you'd be a lot of fun to hang out with, :)

As a type 7, I'm nodding my head at your description of us. Are you a type 7, too? Cool losers ftw. I grew out of my nerdiness and became more mainstream as I learned to play the social game, so I always admire people who dare to be different. They call me back to mah roots!

And yes, the Fi is strong. It's funny how Fi manifests itself. It's in the eyes. Fi peeps like him just don't seem to be as outwardly expressive of emotions. Maybe that's why he looks like a 20 something. Also, black people generally age well.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
The way you write totally cracks me up. I "hear" your voice in my head as someone really cool and sassy, haha. I bet you'd be a lot of fun to hang out with, :)

As a type 7, I'm nodding my head at your description of us. Are you a type 7, too? Cool losers ftw. I grew out of my nerdiness and became more mainstream as I learned to play the social game, so I always admire people who dare to be different. They call me back to mah roots!

And yes, the Fi is strong. It's funny how Fi manifests itself. It's in the eyes. Fi peeps like him just don't seem to be as outwardly expressive of emotions. Maybe that's why he looks like a 20 something. Also, black people generally age well.

Ahh, thank ya thankya. I am, in fact, a really cool and sassy person

Yes! I'm an ENFP 7 too, eep! I love ENFP 7s, since we dont necessarily go with that ENFP stereotype (Thank God lolol)
And exactlyyy, I was a tomboy, and geeky, and well, I buried that side of me, and became more broody. I agree with unique people, more willing to be around them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts