Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm just making my own thread of understanding myself, pretty confident in my ENFP in mbti typing, but, I'm doing these for selfdiscovery and reflection.
Also, despite being confident in my mbti, I'm not positive on my eneagram yet, although a test indicated 7w8 dominant. Can't recall which one.. could have been a tritype test, haha...
Any thoughts of any sort would be appreciated, I also hope some might consider taking the time of reflecting on my Eneagram type. I will also answer questions in due time, if asked. :wink:
[HR][/HR]

Eneagram

Before I start these, as I said I resulted in 7w8 in some test,
Though as I know those tests might not prove to be accurate, so I'd like to confirm or de-confirm that.
I'm first going through an eneagram breakdown with comments, before going through any question based stuff.

When I read on eneagram basics (eneagraminstitute) I figured I asociate myself with 3 of the types.
Type 2: is generous, demonstrative, people-pleasing, and possessive.
Type 4: is expressive, dramatic, self-absorbed, and temperamental.
Type 7: is spontaneous, versatile, acquisitive, and scattered.
With the NB: The others not so much, but closest to these 3, I believe to be,
Type 8: is self-confident, decisive, willful, and confrontational. (so yeah, 7w8 is understandable, but does not feel right..)
3, 6, 1 being the least compatible... with 5 close after. (Though ofc, I can find a few matching traits in these too)

The centers:
Definitely more 8 than 9 in terms of Anger... (I have broken a few windows in my life when I was younger..)
Though 7 vs 4 (which I think has a small headstart on 2)
Fours attempt to control their shame by focusing on how unique and special their particular talents, feelings, and personal characteristics are. Fours highlight their individuality and creativity as a way of dealing with their shameful feelings, although Fours are the type most likely to succumb to feelings of inadequacy. Fours also manage their shame by cultivating a rich, romantic fantasy life in which they do not have to deal with whatever in their life seems drab or uninteresting to them.
vs
Sevens have fear about their inner world. There are feelings of pain, loss, deprivation, and general anxiety that Sevens would like to stay clear of as much as possible. To cope with these feelings, Sevens keep their minds occupied with exciting possibilities and options— as long as they have something stimulating to anticipate, Sevens feel that they can distract themselves from their fears. Sevens, in most cases, do not stop merely at thinking about these options, however. As much as possible they attempt to actually do as many of their options as they can. Thus, Sevens can be found staying on the go, pursuing one experience after another, and keeping themselves entertained and engaged with their many ideas and activities.

I'm kind of, into, starting first with sellf-convincing 4'ish, but afterwards I move into being a 7'ish.
Once I convinced myself in the moment, that I was fully prepared for a rejection, but I really was not, and it bugged my mind months after, dealing with it mentally was just a pain.
I don't fear my inner world, but I do often keep my mind occupied with exciting possibilities.
My only "inner fears" are probably things I can't do anything about, like stupid things I've done, that I can only move on from. Staying on the go, yes, but not to the extreme. If I could afford it I might have traveled a lot more though..

BUT one question! what's the difference in a rich romantic fantasy life vs "keeping minds occupied with exciting possibilities", can't a rich romantic fantasy be an exciting possibility...?

Like reading through this I'm thinking I could be a 7w4 or 4w7 ? Edit: Obv I failed to notice you can't be a 7w4, lol. So it's either something like, 7w8 or 4w3/5.. or 2/1/3.
Well, that obviously sorts away 2, and makes 4 less likely and strengthen 7...
Though it feels uncomplete to me....
So the 2 wing types or tritype might be more interesting to find out...
or? :v

Integration (Growth) and Disintegration (Stress)
7's would go to 5 (perceptive, innovative, secretive, and isolated?) for growth and 1 (principled, purposeful, self-controlled, and perfectionistic?) if unhealthy... I might need some concrete examples to understand this...
4's would go to 1 for growth and 2's for stress...
This feels tricky, is it? It opens up for so many possibilities... I think I'm somwhere on average though, I don't think I'm unhealthy, but not overly healthy either.. rather lower healthy than unhealthy however.

Also, the 3 instinctual variants i resulted as sx/sp, but, not convinced just yet. Although it's likely.

So on to the questions, been working on them for a while now and then.
Though 2 of them (further down) is MBTI questionaires, rip.
Maybe I should spend more time on eneagram questionaires.

[HR][/HR]
I read through the: "GUIDE: Narrowing down your Enneagram type using triads" by timeless.

Hornevian Triads, Harmonic Triads and coping mechanism...
There I also concluded 7,4,2 in descending order... 7 and 4 being sliiightly more equal than 2.
[HR][/HR]
Looking at tritypes, I've figured you can't be 7-4-2... so I'm thinking something allong the lines of.
7-4-8, 4-7-8 or 7-8-4... Only source I have to the tritypes appart from a test or two, was this thread, "The 27 Tritype/Archetype Descriptions"So I used this and found the most likely once...

sexual 748 is a very flamboyant type...748/847/478 is the most in need of freedom. This is the messenger archetype that feels they have a message to impart and wants the freedom to explore themselves and their external worlds. WIth 7 in charge it's an extremely hard to pin down type, that typically has no problems expressing the flamboyancy this tritype can bring (with 4 in charge the self consciousness can take over, like with myself, and with 8 in charge you get more of a playful 7ish 8, like Pink or Katherine Fauvre). She also said it's the least political of the tritypes (except maybe the 548 tritype) because of the outspoken nature of the three types coming to together (which helps explain why the whole political nature of grad school completely evades me).

478/784/847 Description: If you are the 478, you are intuitive, innovative and straight-forward. You want to be original, inspirational and self-possessed. A cutting-edge tracker of both your internal and external worlds, you are an unconventional, passionate master of solutions. Outwardly, you are confident but inwardly you are emotionally vulnerable. Life Mission: Your life mission is to find truth and communicate your findings. A true messenger, you are happiest when you use your creativity to find compassionate ways to understand yourself and empower others. Blind Spot: You can be so focused on your opinions, insights and what is new and profound that your freedom seeking nature can come across as arrogant, resistant, and/or uncooperative.
That blind spot was huge for me, having everyone in my life nod in agreement when it's read to them was a little hard, I really don't see myself as uncooperative but that's the nature of having a blind spot. My grandmother is a sp7w8 748 and we are very similar, she can seem so adamant about getting her way that it can look extremely childish if she really digs in. However, I try other tactics before getting to that but eventually the boundaries harden and flexibility I normally have completely disintegrates.

478 and 451 are very different types of 4. The 478 is intensely individualistic and more assertive whereas the 451 is individualistic but much more introspective and reserved. The 478 is somewhat optimistic and focuses more on the need for inspiration than the 451. The 451 is more particular and is more motivated by gathering meaningful information that is useful.
(4)-7-8 - The Aggressive 4
4-(7)-8 - The Reactive 7
4-7-(8) - The idealistic 8

Somewhat manic. Dramatic and somewhat confrontational. Uncontrolled emotions.

eight with a four fix: the moody, loner eight. distinct outsider quality; as if on a highly
personal mission. tendency to feel exempt from conventional rules
and circumstances.

If 478 there is an emphasis on freedom, inspiration and diversity.

This tritype is the most creative type on the enneagram regardless of which type is in charge. This creativity may or may not have artistic talent but always has a sense of aesthetics. All three crave authenticity, depth and individuality,

847: Intuitive and innovative. Most creative, original and noncomforming 8. Moody, intense, eccentric 8 especially if sx.

784: Direct and intuitive 7. Most independent, original and creative 7. Can be moody. Most non-conforming, and intense 7.

4-7-8 is the most individualistic and fun-loving 4. Appear more self-possessed as sadness is hidden.

the 748 is a messenger of the new...always ahead of their time...triple creative, innovative doers...no restrictions....must have freedom...original thinkers that follow their own muse and must get the message out.

The 458, 468 and 478 are all truth tellers in their own way. The 458 and 478 are their own authorities.

[HR][/HR]

Spades Enneagram Questionnaire Form ->

1. What drives you in life? What do you look for?
Love, friendship, connection, meaningfullness (actually, meaningless things to other people might be meaningfull to me...), Faith (in God) as well as in people.
My hobbies also drive me, Piano, table tennis as well as Judo.
Some gaming drive me, but I've made it into a smaller time portion than it was. Which was a good choice imho.

2. What do you hope to accomplish in your life?
Find a job where I can get a decent income, come closer to God, bring other people to God, get married, move out and find my own meaningfull place in the world where I can bring light to others lives and be known as a fun original individual. Some people comprehend "you're special" as an offense... that's because their unable to see the pro's of it and only take notice of the sarcastic negatives.

3. What do you hope to avoid doing or being? What values are important to you?
I hope to avoid doing something where I will die of boredoom, or forced in the same workhours constant.
I value my free time. I'd also like to avoid being left alone uncared for... but who does not?

4. What are your biggest fears (not including phobias)? Why?

Being missunderstood negatively. Contradictive, because sometimes, I feel like i behave in a way that could indicate one thing, but in reality I don't intend to indicate that thing, I just want to hide the other.
Sometimes, I wish I could read minds, not for ill matters, but to identify, what inaccurate thoughts people have about me. Well, also obviously would make it easier for me to connect with people...

I also fear being forsaken, (abandoned or deserted) in most situations, by people or God (though, God won't forsake me, praise the lord)
or rejected by crush or friends.. not for the rejection in itself, but rather because of the aftereffect I know it will have.
I'd start overanalyzing, doubthing, regretting, trying push it out of my mind, but it poofs back up at unknown times.
It's really... bothersome. The circumstances around the rejection might make it better or worse though.
Honestly I don't have a lot of materialistic, violent, poisonous, dangerous fears... like, I imagine myself honestly fearing torture. Drowning I also kind of fear for the pain and suffocation. I can be rather sensitive to pain.
But I'm not scared of the likelyhood of it hapending..
I'm also not scared of death. Because I don't believe death hold any power over me appart from my physical body. (NB: this thread is not really for discussing those matters, but, it's inevitable that they appear in the answers, as I'd be holding back if I didn't)

5. How do you want others to see you? How do you see yourself?
I want others to see me as a fun/witty, kind, loving, loyal, optimistic, original/creative, couragous, understanding person that actually would prefer if you didn't atempt to hide your vulnerabilities.

Optimistic realistic.. (somewhat an optimist, but, more like a mix) , Sometimes too silent, because I don't have any interesting to contribute. Like if they are talking about subjects I know nothing of.. and I know they are really not interested in my interests. WhatToDo.
Sometimes not confident in my understanding, because my gut feelings have failed me before. I can be somewhat impulsive. (I consider it impulsive when I do things, I know I'll regret if the bad scenario has a high likeyhood)
if it's a 50/50 I might take my shot.
Appart from those I do think I'm living up to my picture, I can also sometimes be a bit more shy than I wish to be.
I'm a living contradiction because I'm actually shy, but, I kind of like supressing it. Because I don't like the shy attribute...

6. What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?
A hug? connection. Looking into the eyes of my crush. Being appreciated. Doing meaningfull/interesting/fun things with people i love. Praying.

7. Describe how you experience each of: a) anger; b) shame; c) anxiety.
a)anger.. is like an negative outburst of emotions that makes me want to blow something up. (I have broken a few things throughout my life, in anger.. waaay worse than I was a kid, because then I just raged freely, I have learned to control it in time, but feelings of anger is still tricky..)
B) Shame in terms of social norms, is something I laugh off. Like, certain social norms is ok (like I would find it shamefull to run through a mall naked, or.. pee in front of people)
But certain social norms are just, stupid. Those social norms might not even be social norms, just things people somehow think is embarassing... not going to give examples, give me a list and I'll sort them. xD
Shame in terms of true shame.. gosh I've kind of avoided those.
I was kind of ashamed once when I thought this girl liked me, but she didn't, God so awkward. Stupid me, shameful.
It was also kind of embrassing this one time early in secondary school, where I got a half(!) big boner, and honestly, I was so innocent I didn't realize the reactions I'd get. woop.
c) I dont aknowledge my anxiety.. but my heart beats and hands slightly shaking when I for ex. play piano or say things in front of several people. Even when I play cs go, so annoying... in important moments and especially after, I think I might set of my adrenaline sometimes, and I'm just shakey and heartbeaty.
I also had a period of REAL anxiety in my life... I think I wrote about it somewhere on the forum.
But I believe you're thinking in general.. anxiety is not fun. but it happends. I'm not as stone cold as I'd like to be.
But I do believe I'd get through things like, a fire, or emergency situations, without being any worse than shaking and beating heart... I would not mentally go off the hook. I'm not a "freeze" type of person.

- Will complete, maybe over newyear.
[HR][/HR]
8. Describe how you respond to each of: a) stress; b) unexpected change; c) conflict.

9. Describe your orientation to: a) authority; b) power. How do you respond to these?

I follow general laws I believe are good... I might sometimes break laws, because I think If breaking the law does not harm anyone, then it should be ok to break. like, a red light but no cars, or,

10. What is your overall outlook on life and humanity?

Optional Questions

11. Discuss an event that has impacted your life significantly; more importantly, how you responded to it.

12. Comment on your relationship with trust.

13. List some of the traits you: a) like; b) dislike most about yourself.

14. What do you see or notice in others that most people don't?

15. If a stranger insults you, how do you respond/feel? What if they compliment you?

16. What's something you are: a) thankful you have; b) wish you could have? Why?

[HR][/HR]

MBTI Questionaires

Cognitive functions-

0. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.
Male, 23, don't think so.

1. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/38141285555/in/explore-2017-12-13/

Scrolled a bit down, chose this, the picture intruiged me, hd quality very nice, the snow in the air, the dogs stare, bretty intense, also could look like he just shook of snow. or Maybe he just spotted something uknown... .

https://www.flickr.com/photos/laurie-morrison/39000068452/in/explore-2017-12-13/
Decided to get one more, I went past a few scenery pictures, but this was really nice.
I really liked the contrast orange/red'ish to blue and the reflection in the water making it more red and diverse small waves towards a sand beach with some rocks.
Would like to bring a girl I like to that beach at that time to put it that way. ��

2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?

That car can be picked up at a later time, so don't panic (at least if it was mine I'd think so)... how can we find a way to get to the concert asap... (how much in the midle of nowhere?) If any transport comes by that seems to have space, I'd ask if I could pay our way into the city... if everything fails, we can't figure out the problem, and no cars/busses drive by, I'd consider calling a taxi.
"comming early"-wouldn't freak out because we have time.. vs "comming just on time" might get slightly fed up with annoyance "Oh cmon, really?"

3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?
It depends on my day. What kind of afterparty is it... I rarely go to drinking afterparties, I'm a christian. Though I wouldn't theoretically have an issue going there without the intention of drinking, yet I'm fully aware I'm weak if in the moment people should suggest it, or buy me one.
Though, If a girl I like (likelike) is with uss, wherever whenever. Otherwise, depends.
But I would probably say sure either way just because, I wouldn't want to upset the rest, unless more than half rather not lol.

4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?
It depends.. is it said against me? Is it a subjective comment said in some context where I was not involved in the conversation?
At the very least I'd say I disagree. Tell him the flaws in his claim. Why I disagree.

5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?
(do you mean my current beliefs will automatically be previous? what)
Tbh, it depends if it's generally accepted or something I could actually act on as an act that's not acceptable.
Something clashing with my experiences or habits is not a bomb either way.

6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?

Jesus Christ being the son of God - A personal experience, my mind was renewed, lusts and sadness vanished and remained vanished months after. Which happend after I had made up my mind about going back to church meetings, and trying to see if there was any salvation for me. at the night of the final breakup with my ex.

I'm not sure if it can change, God would have to descend and tell me he is not real after I'm dead. my soul would obviously be alive in my death to hear him preach the sad news.
And if death really is nothingness, as according to brain activity being my only conscious (according to science), well, I guess I'll never know.
I can imagine the possible scenarios, of most religions, and scientific beliefs.
But changing my set belief would be hard for multiple reasons.

I also do ofc value, interpersonal harmony and respect. Loyality, honesty etc.

7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?
I can see things from a houndred angles. I think a lot of "social accepted standards" can be stupid since a lot of them is just about subjective humiliation. (can add a lot here..)

8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?
Again, it depends. I rely on my hunches to a realistic degree.
When peoples words don't add upp with how I'm feeling about the vibe they give off. "I'm ok." - "really? I don't think so.."

9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?
Table Tennis, socialising (preferably not with a big group, like, max 3-5, 1on1 is perhaps my fav) more can be draining.
Trying to study for longer periods of time is draining.
Being in a place thats full of people, like full bars-loud music, little space, is just, draining.

10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?

I sometimes repress my desire to copycat something a person did or said, if it's more offensive than funny.
I sometimes repress the intense desire to hug certain people.
I sometimes repress the need to make certain facial faces.. (only in funerals...) (puns intended)
I sometimes repress.. no wait I don't repress that. (puns intended)
To be continued.

[HR][/HR]

The: Short Effective Scenario Questionnaire 2.0 (Self-Type)
- for MBTI and cognitive functions.
I thought it was interesting.

SCENARIO 1

FOCUS ON YOUR FEELING PROCESS HERE

Your significant other just ended your 2 year relationship quite suddenly and with no apparent explanation. Up until this point you had both been talking about marriage and last week you even went to look at rings together. Now he/she won't even return your phone calls or texts. After talking with his/her family you find out that he/she has just been diagnosed with terminal stage 4 cancer.

- Describe how this scenario would make you feel as well as what sort of influences and motivations lie behind those feelings. Why do you feel the way you do?
I would be filled with sorrow, knowing my woman is lying on her deathbed if nothing major happends... I would also.. somehow relay the message to her that, if you did this to spare me the tears, it's more destructive than constructive... because I would trully value making her final moments the best I can.
It's not "better this way" if she was thinking something like that...

- In this scenario what would you honestly say the primary focus of your feelings would be?

Her and towards God. And well her family too..
Her because, I want her to know I love her and that I would want to stay with her to the end, since I firmly believe she cut me off to spare me the sadness, but that would only bring me more sadness when I know why.. (repititve..)
God because I know he can do wonders.

SCENARIO 2

FOCUS ON YOUR FEELING PROCESS HERE

You are in college and this semester both you and your roommate end up in the same class together. You and your roommate get along fairly well and the living situation works but you aren't particularly close. You both typically do your own thing and are rather indifferent to each other. As the semester progresses you excel and become one of the top students in the class whereas your roommate is struggling significantly to grasp the material. The professor assigns a fairly challenging take home test that is a significant portion of your grade. He/she makes it clear that while it is open book, students are to work alone. Later your roommate comes to you begging for help after struggling with the test most of the weekend. You have already completed the assignment and he/she isn't asking to copy your answers, just to help tutor and mentor them as they struggle to complete the test, so there is no way your professor would ever know. However, this is the first time your room-mate has asked you for help this semester. He/she makes it clear that how they do on this test could mean the difference between passing and failing this class.

- How do you respond to your roommate’s request and why?

I would love to help. None will be put at risk even if I do. It would benefit me as well since I would gain better understand through explaining the concepts to him. Actually my fav way of learning.
ofc I'd also help him just because, I'm pretty sure I'd consider my room mate a good friend.
I help out my pals in need.
I'd feel more like it's more wrong to not help him than to do so.

- What sort of things in this scenario stand out to you as far as having a strong influence on your decision making and why?
he's my room mate aka a friend that needs help with passing a subject.
The teachers remark couldn't matter less.

- Describe the flow of your decision making process.

SCENARIO 3

FOCUS ON YOUR LOGIC AND THINKING PROCESS HERE

Your boss calls you into his/her office in order to assign you to a new project. He/she gives you a choice between two.

Project 1 is a rather broad, expansive project covering multiple areas of company operations. It has the potential to have a very significant impact on company operations but it would require a collective effort and an extensive amount of group work where you would be logically thinking through the project together with the group of individuals your boss has also assigned to it.

Project 2 has a much more specific and narrow focus and would require a significant amount of in depth individual analysis to work through the problem. You would be working alone and the completion of the project may or may not have much impact on company operations. However, after complete the process and problem you were working on will be streamlined and fundamentally understood.

- Which project appeals to you the most, as it relates to the way you prefer to logically process information? Why?

Logical thinking is not my fav area, but I would probably pick 1 just because I'm not a fan of I depth analyzis either, and I'd rather work in a group. This is because, although I know I might not be the biggest contributor on logical thinking. It's covering multiple areas and I think I'm more likely to find something constructive and helpful to do there, than I would solo. That it might significantly impact the company is also a big pro.

- What sort of things in this scenario, across either project, stood out to you as having a strong influence on your decision? Why?

influence
1. Working with other people
2. Significantly impact company
3. covering multiple areas seem way more interesting than in depth

SCENARIO 4

FOCUS ON YOUR LOGIC AND THINKING PROCESS HERE

Your college professor has assigned you to a group project with 3 other individuals. All 3 of these individuals have a good strong work ethic and desire to contribute to the overall success of this project. You are at the first meeting of your group and the other members are tossing around valuable ideas as to the nature and direction of this project.

- Describe your behavior in this situation as you process and think about the ideas they are presenting.

Depending on the task, I imagine I'd think about if any of the ideas can be combined or maybe come with a funny unrealistic concept maybe to ease communication.
I would make up my mind on what I think might be the best option and discuss it with the rest. I'd probably also take note of what kinds of ideas their bringing forth as to what idea is really interesting and what idea is just plain obvious to me... plain obvious being a bit boring, but its good to know the plain obvious people can ground the rest.
I'd also likely make a silent person speak og laugh. if there is someone like that ��

- Describe what major influences drive this behavior.

I like unusual concepts and Im often not content with a simple down to earth uncreative solution..
It's important for me that people are not stressed out but rather enjoy the fellow group and that this leads to open communication in a way that we're not scared of pulling some jokes now and then making it an enjoyable teamwork.

SCENARIO 5

FOCUS ON THE SOURCES YOU DRAW NON-PHYSICAL ENERGY FROM HERE

It has been a very long week and you feel mentally and emotionally drained, but good news! It is Saturday and you have nothing significant that needs to be done. You FINALLY have some free time to yourself to recharge your batteries and do whatever you want.

- Describe what sort of activities would help you to recharge. What would you enjoy doing after a long week and why?

Emerge myself in some game (cs go, skyrim, town of Salem.. overwatch etc.) or play the piano, or watch some series of anime or marvel/dc++
I'd probably do all 3...
why? idk tbh gaming just for amusement and gaming skills, anime and series are interesting and amusing... piano has become an habitual hobby of mine, I like it, selftaught, I wish to improove (have synthesia, midi piano etc ��)

- What sort of things do you feel you draw non-physical energy from doing?

tbh I've always considered myself an ambivert. it's all relative to my day and situation. I like hanging with friends now and then, but the weekends are often my time off. I love playing table tennis. something I often recharge on. But this is more often done on week days.

SCENARIO 6

FOCUS ON THINKING VS FEELING HERE

You have a meeting with your college career counselor to discuss potential careers that interest you. He/she offers you a list of the following careers and asks you to pick your TOP 3. He/she asks you to take money out of the equation. Imagine all of these careers received equal compensation. Focus instead on where you would truly feel most happy and fulfilled.

Artist, Scientist, Actor, Engineer, Musician, Lawyer, Counselor, Entrepreneur, Teacher, Manager, Psychologist, Computer Programmer / Analyst, Clergy, Child Care, Medical Doctor

- Clergy
- Counsellor
- Actor/musician

- What were your top 3 choices and what aspects of these careers appeal to you?
1. I believe in Jesus Christ. Preaching about his grace would be a great privilege to do full time if I could live on it. .and this would also partly serve as a counselor role, from a Christian standpoint.
2. Counselling people in some interesting areas could be fulfilling. I like talking with people about life plans, mental health etc.
I've usually had some counsellor role at times both in to and online... prevented a couple suicide atempts. and other general life issues..
3. could be fun. meet a lot of interesting people. Or express myself to a lot of interesting people..

- Was it difficult or easy to pick only 3 and why?

difficult. psychology/teacher/lawyer/some engineers. might be considered too.
idk if web dev is artist or computer... but that too is high up. if I get the right type of web dev job...

- Prioritize the aspects of your career choices that influenced your decision, what things mattered most to you, where do you imagine finding the most fulfillment and why?

SCENARIO 7

Click on the image below and pay close attention to the things that jump out to you, objects, thoughts, feelings, impressions, ideas etc. What do you see?

View attachment 295170

- Describe the main things that stand out to you in this picture.

- Why do you think/feel you focused on those things?

- Describe the strength with which this photo did or did not appeal to you and why?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just incase I decide to add more than the post can hold at a later time... also, sorry about the messy post :crazy:

·
Registered
230 Posts
7w8 sounds right. You feel your anxiety strongly, yet have a hard time acknowledging it and you have a habit of underestimating the emotional impact of negative events like rejection, which are all core traits of 7s. And you deal with negative emotions by overanalyzing/doubting/regretting them (head type), whereas say, a 4 would wallow in them. I do get strong 4 influence from you as well, but few 4s would describe themselves as optimists. I would say that you're 748 or 784.
Enfp was obvious from the first sentence XD.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
7w8 sounds right. You feel your anxiety strongly, yet have a hard time acknowledging it and you have a habit of underestimating the emotional impact of negative events like rejection, which are all core traits of 7s. And you deal with negative emotions by overanalyzing/doubting/regretting them (head type), whereas say, a 4 would wallow in them. I do get strong 4 influence from you as well, but few 4s would describe themselves as optimists. I would say that you're 748 or 784.
Enfp was obvious from the first sentence XD.
Thanks for your thoughts and insight.
Pretty convincing on the 7, have not read enough to know those were core traits, but it makes sense!
748 vs 784,is a hard nut But not really essential to figure out.. 748 intrigues me more though

And enfp yes haha, my mbti and eneagram reflection is essentially about finding out what unstereotypical traits I have, possibly why and also how these (in mbti) might "functionally" be NeFiTeSi explained (well developed? unhealthy? etc.). It's like a dive into myself, with the bonus of gaining better understanding of the systems.

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts