Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I like all four seasons, mostly because each is different and brings its own unique weather and activities you can do. I love living somewhere that I get to experience all the seasons. I think it would be boring otherwise but this makes for more fun.

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
I love all of the seasons in different ways, but I'd say my favorites in order would be:

Fall: So comforting, relaxing, snuggly and cozy. I love caramel apples, cinnamon, the leaves, the weather, the smell, the over all feel. It's wonderful :)

Summer: Oh how I love summer! The sun, warmth, outside activities, swimming, boating, camping, etc.

Spring: The weather, the anticipation of summer coming, everything coming back to life, the flowers, the green, etc.

Winter: I am pretty much over winter by January. I love the sparkly snow on a sunny day, sledding, and I love blizzards with a fire going. I adore Christmas, the cozy warm indoors, and yummy comfort food. However, I'm done with it pretty quickly.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Hmm..Winter. Though it never snows here, yet it's far comforting and cozy than the summer. And there's an unique beauty about this season..I love it.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER!

Summer: Bright and warm, warm colours, swimming, tubing, beaches, freedom, vacation, it's perfection! I'm planning on moving to California this year.. So I'm giddy at the thought.
Spring: Rain, lots of rain and dark clouds.. It's relaxing and cool, without being cold.
Fall: Reality sets in, Summer is over.. Depressing.. Eventually though, things settle and Fall can look quite gorgeous.. The leaves turning burnt golden colour, it's nice.
Winter: My least favourite.. It's cold, so cold.. It's dead, everything has died. It rains and freezes, but never snows. And when it does, nobody knows. Accumulates about an inch.. The slushy snow, it makes me cringe. And even snow without the slush, the blinding white I get no rush. The colours faded into grey, please tell Winter's not to stay!*

Though.. I love the season of Christmas.. So I can't hate Winter altogether.
I've never seen decent snow also, so I can't hate on snow completely.. I live in Texas, so it's only slush if ever at all.

*That was totally random.. I just started writing that crap. lol

·
Registered
43 Posts
Fall! Working at a job that gets plagued by rowdy, obnoxious, and disobedient children means that summer is my LEAST favorite. That and I have a family history of heat exhaustion, which i have had once. Not fun. Fall means that the world becomes a plethora of beautiful colors, the kids go back to school, the temperature drops, and I get to sit outside in the crisp autumn air with a cigar, and my girl.

Reactions: Nickel

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Spring; I love the unpredictable nature of the season, though no matter how crazy it gets it's always just beautiful. The colors of the world seem more vivid, the flowers start to bloom, the air just smells of new beginnings. I love to see the thunderstorms start again for the year, I love the rain showers that lull me to sleep, and the warmth increase as the days pass. I enjoy the the sun is out longer every day and I'm greeted with sunshine as I awake.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
All the seasons are beautiful. I have to say I've always loved autumn.

There's that feeling as summer is just beginning to end, and you can feel that stirring of wind and smells that just says "fall". I love that. Autumn tugs at my heart. It's nostalgic. It's home-ish and colourful and warm, despite the temperature which is just right in my opinion. ^^

Then there's winter. Winter is brilliant and sparkling. It reminds me of diamonds, somehow.

Spring is great as well, especially after a long winter. It smells sweet and new.

Summer is my "least favourite", although there are many things I love about it. I love cold weather better, but there's certain experiences and feelings and things that you can only have in summer. I love that feeling before a thunderstorm, when it's hot, sticky, and humid and then you feel this gust of wind that smells like rain and you hear the thunder.

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
All the seasons are beautiful. I have to say I've always loved autumn.

There's that feeling as summer is just beginning to end, and you can feel that stirring of wind and smells that just says "fall". I love that. Autumn tugs at my heart. It's nostalgic. It's home-ish and colourful and warm, despite the temperature which is just right in my opinion. ^^

Then there's winter. Winter is brilliant and sparkling. It reminds me of diamonds, somehow.

Spring is great as well, especially after a long winter. It smells sweet and new.

Summer is my "least favourite", although there are many things I love about it. I love cold weather better, but there's certain experiences and feelings and things that you can only have in summer. I love that feeling before a thunderstorm, when it's hot, sticky, and humid and then you feel this gust of wind that smells like rain and you hear the thunder.
What an awesome way to explain fall. It does feel nostalgic and homey. I listed Spring last although i meant to say Summer. I do love lots of things about Summer, although i enjoy cooler temps much better than heat. The bugs and flying creatures come out in the heat, shudders * Nothing like pulling a warm bulky sweater over your shoulders while listening to the leaves crackle under your shoes, , ah, i love fall :)

Reactions: Finaille

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
What an awesome way to explain fall. It does feel nostalgic and homey. I listed Spring last although i meant to say Summer. I do love lots of things about Summer, although i enjoy cooler temps much better than heat. The bugs and flying creatures come out in the heat, shudders * Nothing like pulling a warm bulky sweater over your shoulders while listening to the leaves crackle under your shoes, , ah, i love fall :)
Ditto that! ^^ I've noticed that a lot of people I talk to tend to like summer, but it is always because they enjoy the freedom. That's not a bad reason, but I never paid attention to that. XD

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Ditto that! ^^ I've noticed that a lot of people I talk to tend to like summer, but it is always because they enjoy the freedom. That's not a bad reason, but I never paid attention to that. XD
I don't see Summer as freedom, it gets too busy, too many tourist. I see it as hot, sticky, people in a hurry , too much traffic. I suppose when i was a kid in school i would have said summer. Although even in high school and University i couldn't wait for Summer to be done so i could get back to finishing up what i started. I rarely shop in Summer, i spend more time in the air conditioning than outside. Now fall, i love shopping this time of year. Everything is new, fresh, just plain cozy.

Reactions: Finaille

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Spring. :) I love when it just starts to get warm (or is 80 degrees in February because this year was crazy)....I love when the birds just start singing their obnoxious songs first thing in the morning....and the robins shriek at each other well into the evening. I love baby animals and when I squee idiotically every time I see a mini squirrel or a fuzzy little rabbit face. XD I love when trees get all covered in blossoms and puff up like giant colorful marshmallows.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
In the past I would have said Winter, but at this point in my life nothing looks better than Summer. My friends will finally be back from college and I can have a social life again. I can't wait to not be such a loner, it really doesn't fit me. :bored:

·
Banned
4,611 Posts
It depends where in the world you are. If leaves change color dramatically, then autumn. If spring features tulips and sunlight, but no brown, sludgy, half-melted snow, then spring. If summer is mild and not sticky and overbearing, then summer. Winter...is kinda stupid, always. Snow is awesome for the first three weeks and then becomes a royal pain, and rain is only nice when you're inside.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts