Personality Cafe banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How on earth a family like mine produced an ENFP, I have no clue, but it did! And now I'm the only extrovert in a household of 9.
Because my family hasn't and doesn't give me the emotional support I would like, and because we hardly know how to interact, I find myself cold, bitter, and estranged to them.

Is there anyone else who is or has been in this situation? I hate feeling toward them what I don't feel toward anybody else. I want to live with my best friends, but they honestly can't get past my giggling....

·
Registered
153 Posts
How on earth a family like mine produced an ENFP, I have no clue, but it did! And now I'm the only extrovert in a household of 9.
Because my family hasn't and doesn't give me the emotional support I would like, and because we hardly know how to interact, I find myself cold, bitter, and estranged to them.

Is there anyone else who is or has been in this situation? I hate feeling toward them what I don't feel toward anybody else. I want to live with my best friends, but they honestly can't get past my giggling....
My mom is an ISTJ, my dad is an INTJ, my brother is an xSFP (I think ISFP), and I think at least one of my other brothers is introverted. I have 5 siblings.

YES, I am very cold, bitter, and estranged to them. I totally relate. :kitteh: If I could, I'd live with my friends instead!

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
My dad's an INTJ, and my mom and sister are both INFP. I feel cold and estranged from them as well. The good news is the bitterness goes away.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
I am the only person in our family who is intuitive feeler. Rest of them are sensors o_O. It is extremely challenging to say the very least. I accepted some time ago that we just don't mix well but what can one do? We cannot choose out families.
-Ob.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts