Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
i haven had a TV for 5 years, sometimes ill watch documentaries on line but thats about it. however, if i start to watch TV i tend to get too involved and can become obsessed a little bit. (that is really embarrassing for me to admit.)

·
Registered
541 Posts
If I get interested in a show then I can become obsessed with it but that almost never happens and even when it does, the show usually winds up getting canceled or turning into crap. TV in general has never been and will never be an obsession for me.

However, if a TV is on in the room then it's almost impossible for me to tune it out no matter how much I want to. This might make it seem like I'm TV obsessed if I'm in a place where a TV is on that I can't turn off, because I always wind up watching it. I absolutely cannot stand waiting rooms that have TVs in them, and I have to remind myself when I'm invited into a home where a TV is on "in the background" that my host is not deliberately trying to be rude to me.

·
QUEEN PEEN
9,303 Posts
I don't watch that much television. I record My Little Pony and Adventure Time, and I watch them when I feel like it (maybe once a week.) Oh, and I always fall asleep to adult swim though I don't watch much of it these days.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I watch a lot of TV/Movies.

It's a great way to relax, and be inspired. I love analyzing the story and the art and the acting and all of it.

I'd love a job somehow in Television one day, or in simple storytelling, and that's what fuels my interest.

Also - it's a great way to "People watch."

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I watch a lot of TV/Movies.

It's a great way to relax, and be inspired. I love analyzing the story and the art and the acting and all of it.

I'd love a job somehow in Television one day, or in simple storytelling, and that's what fuels my interest.

Also - it's a great way to "People watch."
I've read that enfp's have a fascination with people and I've wondered if his obsession with tv might have something to do with that.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
My television is always on, but I rarely REALLY follow shows... it's more background noise for me. It's funny though, I can work great whenever the television is on. If I have a friend or fiance over to work on a project, the TV is a complete distraction for them. I am not sure why it doesn't bother me, probably cause I'm used to it.

If I do really watch it, it's documentaries, disney channel, the news, or the weather.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I don't like watching TV, 90% of the channels are not productive here. Only sometimes, I watch cartoon network or the national geography, or the news channel.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts