Personality Cafe banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
6,247 Posts
Most likely. I would through morals down the toilet if they didn't fit my purposes. It would be very hard to be morally inferior to an ENTP.

Reactions: O_o

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Eh, it depends on your definition of morally superior.

My code of ethics is "Don't screw people over"
So, you aren't entitled to help someone or follow every rule, you just can't hurt people.

Not all ENFP's live by this rule.

I know a rather unhealthy ENFP, and she was working on a scene with a friend of mine, and she missed so much school they were really far behind. My friend got really angry at her, because it wasn't like she was physically sick, she just missed a lot. She got fairly defensive saying that she isn't out of school having fun, and she seemed to not feel at all guilty about hurting her friend's grade.
I would not call that particularly moral.
Again, she's an unhealthy ENFP, but ENFP's seem to be more likely to do that sort of thing, because if their Fi decides that they're right they believe their right, and they don't really give other opinions a chance.

There was also an ENFP I knew who was constantly flirting with this girl and having her sit on his lap even though he had a girlfriend, who probably would have been hurt by that if she knew. I wouldn't call that moral.

Now, they're probably more likely than I am to volunteer for something or talk to someone who looks awkward and lonely.

So I guess it's subjective, and on a case by case basis.

·
Registered
9,346 Posts
Logical no?
As others have pointed out, a post aimed at undermining bridges, the work of a true troll.

All types are possessed of the capacity for immoral behavior. I am prone to the belief that immoral = immature. So there is mature and integrated logic and there is immature and disintegrating feeling. Which one are you expressing?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
haha…i was just waiting for a bunch of ENFPs to chime in all hurt and whiny.
The remaining ENFP's are too busy saving the amazon in a desperate attempt to reverse climate change and biodiversity. I'm on off-duty right now. (Although I don't think they are sexually frustrated there, seeing as after each successful conquer, they hold LSD parties which usually lead to orgies.)

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Morals are subjective, and any measurement of their quantity is illegitimate in its own subjectivity.

If you posit the existence and the following quantifiability of objective morality, support for your contentions and the contentions themselves must be presented.

Also, I have a very large penis.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.