Personality Cafe banner

ENFPs Flirt

7K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  Castle 
Dear other types: if you want to describe a convo/situation with a confirmed/suspected ENFP and see if it's flirtatious, feel free.
Just to clarify: NO ONE, I mean NO ONE DARES to flirt with me.

So this person who I now suspect is an ENFP/J starts to pace around me in a large empty room. We are alone--he is a work "superior"--meaning, he has the power to get me fired, re-scheduled etc. He says loudly out of the blue," I don't see that everyone should be married and have kids--just look at the divorce rates! Marriage isn't for everyone. Personally, I think marriage should be an 18-month renewable contract. See how it goes, and in 18 months each person can decide if they wish to continue."

I think I just sat there with my mouth hanging open. I am a female worker that used to be married to a male that also worked at this place. He has retired-we are divorced-this happened TWENTY years ago. The ENFP is my age, married with an older 20+ child.

Was this flirting?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.