Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My handwriting sucks. It looks like I've either been drinking or writing while riding in a moving vehicle. It's embarrassing. Especially being a girl...I want perfect, bubbly handwriting that's beautiful to look at!! :angry:

Am I alone? What kind of handwriting do you have fellow ENFPS?

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Well I'm a guy and a ENFP I write to fast. Don't pick up my pen I drag my lines so everything looks like sloppy drunken cursive

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Ooof, yeah. Mine's baad. Like Lullaby, mine slants weirdly all towards the middle of the page, and, like HaRdStYlEr, I drag my lines all over the place. The funny thing is that I don't even write cursive and it's still barely legible.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Atleaat it's legible if you could read mine you either have super powers or your a English teacher:tongue:

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I have very good handwriting. I'm not like skilled with making my letters super pretty and definitely not good with calligraphy, I was also chosen in classes to write stuff on boards/posters because my writing was clear, pleasant, and very easy to read.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have very good handwriting. I'm not like skilled with making my letters super pretty and definitely not good with calligraphy, I was also chosen in classes to write stuff on boards/posters because my writing was clear, pleasant, and very easy to read.
I hate you.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Haha ah! I use to say in class how my school books looked like different peoples handwriting on different pages. I would say to my friend I bet the teacher (bio teacher we imagined lived in a gigantic tank so that people could do scientific experiments on him,) probably thought I was a lazy student who made other students write my notes for me everyday. The style can change with my moods and if I'm trying to be more elegant, my handwriting will reflect this but if I'm being careless, I'll just write in a careless and messy style.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
write things down???

·
Registered
123 Posts
haha ... my handwriting SUCKS!!!

I hate it so much that I usually resort to taking all my notes on my macbook.

Here's a question, when you guys write does your thumb hurt like crazy after writing for only 5mins? I think I grip my pen too tightly!

Reactions: jamescarrolls

·
Registered
185 Posts
OMG me too... BAAAAAD handwriting OR printing... and YES my thumb hurts awful... grasping too hard..

I wonder if we are in so much of a hurry that we can't be bothered? sucks when you are taking notes in a university course and can't ask prof to repeat lol...

sucks to be me! :shocked:

·
Registered
129 Posts
My print is terrible, but I've had many people say my cursive is perfect. Probably something about the connectedness of it all and the ability to take creative liberties that allow me to write it more efficiently.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts