Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and most of my ENFP friends drink an unusually high amount of water...at least compared to our other friends.

What about YOU!?!?!?

·
Registered
356 Posts
I never actually drink any xD

Though I do drink other drinks, I BARELY drink throughout the day :0

And it'll be weeks inbetween before I drink just water, too xD

In fact, I haven't had anything today.... Probably best go find something xD

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Sooooooooo much, and not much else.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
LOTS.

I don't drink soda. I used to, years ago, but I gave it up totally. Now I pretty much exclusively drink water, and a lot of it.

·
Registered
104 Posts
You can NEVER have too much tea! Green Tea iis the superior version of water :D

Reactions: Vanilambrozja

·
Registered
205 Posts
A lot and I am never really hydrated. I actually am beginning to think I have some sort of condition. Funny thing is my enfp sister was saying some thing about this as well.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Depends. I drank 14 glasses of water one day. And then there days on end I'll barely have any.

·
Registered
79 Posts
As long as this is on the top of the threads I'll put in my two cents.

Yup, lots o water.

but then again it wouldn't be considered a lot of water if everyone else realized their dehydrated. :laughing:

·
Registered
310 Posts
I drink tons of water. I keep an old cidre bottle full of it in the fridge, because at mealtimes I can go through a whole bottle of water and I just prefer the feel of pouring it out of a pretty bottle than going back to the sink. I also carry big 32oz or 1.5L plastic bottles with me when I go anywhere. Saves a ton of money on drinks with quick meals out because I never have to pay for them.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Ooo i go through phases of drinking lots of water....most the time its just down to forgetting and that I really would rather drink coffee....though lately ive been replacing coffee with plain hot water, which sounds gross, but it seems my love of coffee is more linked to actually love of the hotness of it...so yer, my water intakes upped lately but it'll no doubt go down again in the future :tongue:

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
I used to drink a lot of fizzy, carbonated drink, but now I live for fruit juices and iced tea. I do drink a hell of a lot of water, but I don't like water on its own, in fact, I find it dull. I am addicted to cordial though. I love Ribena, but my actual poison is Vimto. I like sweet things, and as a kid, cordials were the only way I was ever going to drink water. Now, I'm older, and looks like not much has changed. I still appreciate water, and drink it a lot more than I used to. But out of choice, there will always be some cordial in mine. Also, fresh ice tea or any fresh juice is also a good shout as far as I'm concerned. Oh, and like all good lawyers/aspiring lawyers, I am hopelessly reliant on coffee. :crazy::happy:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts