Personality Cafe banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
ѕιr вυѕтer n&#96
ESTP
7,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you guys get on well with ESTJs? (Especially ones with well developed Ne?) Or do you despise our Te-Si guts? Or do you aspire to be like us? Or do you just not care, as long as we are willing to try put ourselves on a similar opar to you?

I am curious. Maybe it's the Ne kicking in. Ne is a powerful drug. This Neon. Almost as dangerous as Nitrogen from what I hear ;D

(Don't kill me, I come in peace with an offering of cookies and books).

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
"put ourselves on a similar opar to you" I have never heard of this phrase in my life. o_O

Anyway I'm generally neutral towards ESTJs. We usually don't seem to have much conversational interests in common, so we keep a mutual distance from each other, but still have a mutual respect. So yeah, I would totally appreciate an ESTJ with well developed Ne.

·
ѕιr вυѕтer n&#96
ESTP
7,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"put ourselves on a similar opar to you" I have never heard of this phrase in my life. o_O
Yeah, it basically means: "On a par to."
"Get on the same/similar level."
"See eye to eye with."
All that crap.

Anyway I'm generally neutral towards ESTJs. We usually don't seem to have much conversational interests in common, so we keep a mutual distance from each other, but still have a mutual respect. So yeah, I would totally appreciate an ESTJ with well developed Ne.
Same interests? What. Like golf, Financial Times, mowing the lawn, history etc? (You know I kid. We like music too. Not just elevator music).

That's cool. Ne is an amazing thing to have, if it's developed properly and used in conjunction with Te. I make a lot of lists, and organize a lot of my ideas and pick the most logical, realistic ones when I happen to end up going on a tangent of some sorts.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Do you guys get on well with ESTJs? (Especially ones with well developed Ne?) Or do you despise our Te-Si guts? Or do you aspire to be like us? Or do you just not care, as long as we are willing to try put ourselves on a similar opar to you?

I am curious. Maybe it's the Ne kicking in. Ne is a powerful drug. This Neon. Almost as dangerous as Nitrogen from what I hear ;D

(Don't kill me, I come in peace with an offering of cookies and books).
Don't worry. I've got my priorities straight: cookies and books over violence, hands down. ^^

I get along with all personality types equally well. It's easier to get along if they're mature, but for the most part I can click with just anybody. My sister is an ESTJ, and she's the closest friend I have. We even say the same things at the same time. Sisterly connection, maybe? Although our personalities are entirely different. But I love the ways in which she is different, and she loves the way I'm different. We get along super well, and we cover each other's weaknesses.

·
ѕιr вυѕтer n&#96
ESTP
7,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't worry. I've got my priorities straight: cookies and books over violence, hands down. ^^

I get along with all personality types equally well. It's easier to get along if they're mature, but for the most part I can click with just anybody. My sister is an ESTJ, and she's the closest friend I have. We even say the same things at the same time. Sisterly connection, maybe? Although our personalities are entirely different. But I love the ways in which she is different, and she loves the way I'm different. We get along super well, and we cover each other's weaknesses.
Good. Knowledge is power after all ;)

To be fair, I get on well with most types. Yeah, I find ENFPs interesting specimens. You guys are one of my weaknesses. Technically you are my weaknesses (Ne+Fi), and we are yours (Te+Si).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.