Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Saffron, Scarlet, Sepia, Siena, School Bus Yellow, and Sap Green. I like colours like those. Saffron's probably my favourite.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Being an ENFP you probably have colors for different moods let me see em....

mine are

Yellow - Happy
Blue - Calm
Red - Sexy
Black - anytime
White - never - gets to dirty too quick
Pink - enthusiastic

These are just a few and the colors I wear the most. In fashion I like to be colorful so if you find I have on 8 different colors with a belt, shoes and accessories to match dont worry I havent turned into a pack of skittles I just love to wear vibrant colors.

My house would show a much different reflection of me. In my home I have a lot of earth tones and deep colors. It probably gives me that relaxed feel I need so much from time to time

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
My dad tells me that I've got too many black clothes... :frustrating:

Reactions: AdroElectro

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
PURPLE!!!! (all shades though soft lavenders and violets are my favorite because they're soothing)

PINK

Bue

Aqua

I also like Pale yellow

I like all colors for the most part, I'm not a fan of most shades of green though, especially yellow-greens or olive greens.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I LOVE YELLOW!!! It's so bright and sunny and cheerful, and it just makes me smile. LOVE it. :laughing:

...I also like purple and green, but yellow is the favorite child.

makes me think of this::
Lucille: [to Michael] That's not true! I love all my children equally.
Lucille: [earlier that day] I don't really care for GOB
:tongue:

Reactions: unltpossibilities

·
Registered
603 Posts
LIST THREE FAV COLORS

1. Blue, ivory, river green, gold, silver, coral, black

2. Purple, clear, Campfire orange, rainbow, iridescent, sports car red, dewy blue-green

3. Chocolate brown, desert pink, construction colors.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
isn't it fascinating how colours say something about your personality? and how everyone likes different colours?
when choosing clothes and things im naturally drawn to blue and grey like i said because they are laidback but happy. white and blue is good too, they just suit me it's strange.

you can pretty much tell my favourite colours from my favourite set of clothes, which are white & blue shirt, black trousers (offset the shirt) and green belt. awesome blend. and grey hoodiejacket.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I bet you' be surprise if I told you I love the color purple. Royal purple, to be exact. Besides that, I do love black, red, blue, darker shades of green as well

1 - 20 of 64 Posts