Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm curious. I created this to see who's dreams changed and stuff and I like reading things like this. XD

To start off, I have wanted to do many things and I still have no clue what exactly to do with my life when I get older. I know I want to be successful and make a huge difference though. Of course, I'm just a baby youngin, but this still matters to me. x)

In order:
Age 4-ish: Architect
Age 5-ish: Inventor
Age 6-ish: Scientist of some sort
Age 7-ish: Writer
Age 8-ish: Doctor
Age 9-ish: Scientist of some sort
Age 10-ish: Journalist
Age 11-ish: Journalist (again)
Age 12-ish: Journalist (again)
Age 13-ish: Theoretical Scientist (Hmmmm...)
Age 14-ish: Open a video editing business then become a motivational speaker
Age 15 (current): Journalist or motivational speaker

Ahhh! So many choices! I want to do everything! :O

1,750 Posts
Astronaut
Writer
Scientist

Now I'm a programmer because I kinda like it and it's a good life hehe. My advice to anyone picking a career:

Do what will allow you to do what you love for as much time every day and every year as possible. For some lucky few their work allows them to love their work and have the time and resources to also love life. But most of us are very lucky and work hard to be able to tolerate our work and have what we need to love life.

Reactions: Some Kind of Blue
1,750 Posts
dolphin trainer. Yeah, that's right.
Ooo yeah I remember wanting to do that at one point. I LOVE meeting intelligent animals. I met some elephants in Thailand - it was magical. I think like most people I always hope they they will choose me to share some deep connection hahaha. The elephants just wanted my bananas but you could really see the thoughts churning away.

Anyways good choice hahaha.

·
Registered
275 Posts
wanted to make cartoons, then video games ,then a pro chess player, then a psychologist

now i am a pro poker player :)):)) and i want to become a bartender, then an actor

nice evolution right? =))

·
Registered
336 Posts
Water-slide tester. I always wanted to be the person who would test the watersides after they were built and determine how fun they are. LOL! Is that even a job? When I was age 9-12 I was considering being a therapist or something, but I'm not that great of a listener when people rant ON and ON... :) I also wanted to be an entrepreneur of some sort, but I know that would NEVER work. Like, actually, that would be impossible for me. Procrastination is not only my middle name, but my first name AND surname. They call me Triple-P........

Lawl they don't... But you know how it is;)

Now I'm considering going into the arts for work, but they only thing is how would I relieve my stress if I persuded dance, for example? Dance IS my stress reliever... And if I was going into the arts, I would want to be famous. Go big or go somewhere else.

I guess we'll see what happens:)

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I always wanted to study more on History, archeology and English Literature.

·
QUEEN PEEN
9,303 Posts
Paleontologist
Microbiologist
Theoretical Physicist
Teacher
Coach
Professional Soccer Player
Actress
Vocal Performer