Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sick today and i went to school since i had a project and... Well... I'll start. Tomorrow I'll probably be absent but when I'm sick I...

*Go on teh interwebz :3
*Jam out
*Paint my nails
*Sing (unless I have a sore throat like today)
*Make videos
*Chill with muh home dawg (my dog...)
*Chill with muh home cat...
*Write in my journal about stuff

Your turn, enfp's ;)

·
Banned
4,611 Posts
Sometimes you'll get slammed down with something so vile that you're unable to sleep but exerting mental effort is beyond your abilities. In these moments, I am typically very glad that "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" exists.

·
Premium Member
6,856 Posts
I usually tell my body to shut the hell up and stop whining. Then I go back to work and ignore it until it listens.

...I'm a pretty big believer in mind over matter, particularly when it comes to health problems.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
As an asthmatic with a shoddy immune system, I am sick a lot.

I own a lot of TV on DVD for this reason.

Usually I pretend everything is fine and just do everything normal until I absolutely can't anymore. And then I just crash and lay in bed and sleep a lot with Parks and Rec or something on in the background. Always something I'm familiar with because I'm usually too out-of-it to pay much attention.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I usually tell my body to shut the hell up and stop whining. Then I go back to work and ignore it until it listens.

...I'm a pretty big believer in mind over matter, particularly when it comes to health problems.
Lol, that is such an ESTJ outlook xD

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Curl up in bed and watch movies/read/sleep. I liked to be babied also ;) tucked in, dinner in bed, ice cream. Sometimes i'll stay sick just one more day on purpose so i can get spoiled. I take advantage of my sick days, they don't happen often.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Curl up in bed and watch movies/read/sleep. I liked to be babied also ;) tucked in, dinner in bed, ice cream. Sometimes i'll stay sick just one more day on purpose so i can get spoiled. I take advantage of my sick days, they don't happen often.
Hahahahha same... and especially because I'm a type 2; I love being sick cause I like the nurturing xD

·
His Majesty
12,625 Posts
the same a usual, except i drink alot of Ginger ale <3

whats the usual?
Computer and video games for the most part, but more so laying down and watching tv mostly
NOTHING beats a ice cold glass of ginger ale! NOTHING!

·
Registered
3,262 Posts

1. Make and drink copious amounts of ginger and cinnamon tea.
2. Stay in the warm warm bed
3. Be pitiful in general.
4. Read, a lot.
5. Watch random things.

At the moment, I'm 100% single, so I can't be pampered, and I live alone, so I've got to look after myself, which kinda sucks. But given that I'm rarely sick, if there is someone to pamper me, well... I get pampered xD

Reactions: Some Kind of Blue

·
Registered
ENFP, 7w6
2,122 Posts
It takes a LOT to keep me home sick. That said, if I am mildly ill, or can medicate enough to work, then I report to work but isolate in my office to avoid sharing with others.

If I actually sick enough stay home, I am either in excruciating pain (and cannot move/drive) or cannot leave the bathroom. Under those conditions, I typically hide in bed, praying for death.

The best was when I had pink eye and was ORDERED to stay home, due to being contagious. I felt absolutely fine but needed 24 hours of antibitoics before reporting to work. That spell found me watching a lot of TV, which I don't do much of any other time. Game shows and lame movies are GREAT for pink eye, it so happens.

·
World's biggest INTJ fangirl
2,314 Posts
I love laying around in my bed, treating myself to vegemite on toast and hot milo and I watch DVDs, surf the internet and just be plain lazy. If it goes on for too long however, then I start to go batty. The last headcold I had, I had it at the same time as another ENFP friend of mine and it was over the weekend (guh) so we spent the second half of the weekend talking on the phone and whinging on all the cool stuff we were missing out on.

·
Registered
600 Posts
I sleep, drink lots of fluids, and generally whine a lot if you wake me up. Oh, that and watch a lot of Avatar the Last Airbender and/or Firefly :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
I find all of the blankets and pillows and create this nest of wellness for myself in bed, drink tea, and watch cartoons (particularly looney tunes). I generally fall asleep between one show and wake up in another... I have to say though, I love waking up to falling anvils with that long whistling sound and giggling at the unsuspecting character being mushed. Being overwhelmed by mucus from the giggling and reaching desperately for my tea isn't as nice though. Ahh tea.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Back home I used to curl up next to my mom to her aggravation, but when I'm sick I have to be under her. Now states away I snuggle my pillow and cat :sad:

·
Banned
9,594 Posts
I've got a pretty ridic fever going on right now, i'm sipping some peace tea green tea, talking to my bf, maybe gonna watch a movie. I might get him to watch Ink, considering how brilliant it is.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts