Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
INFJ 4w3 sp/sx
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious to see the responses. According to my IRL experience, most ENFPs fall as 2s, 3s or 7s, but I’m curious to see if anyone here deviates from this pattern. I mean, I’m still kind of skeptical that ENFPs 5s or ENFPs 8s are a thing, but I’m open to the possibility of being wrong.

·
Registered
15,339 Posts
I’m a 9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Aiwass

·
Premium Member
INFJ 4w3 sp/sx
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
7,782 Posts
There are a lot of ENFP 4s, and you saw the link I brought up before @Aiwass We have a 3 here @Eugenia Shepherd is part of our PerC family. My mom is an ENFP 3 but they are less common than 4s, imo. Also whenever I go on to the INFP forum and someone starts talking with dom Ne and some tertiary Te then I usually notice that there are a good sized handful of our ENFP 4s over there typing themselves as INFPs... just something I believe I’ve observed. Often, though.

·
Premium Member
INFJ 4w3 sp/sx
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There are a lot of ENFP 4s, and you saw the link I brought up before @Aiwass We have a 3 here @Eugenia Shepherd is part of our PerC family. My mom is an ENFP 3 but they are less common than 4s, imo. Also whenever I go on to the INFP forum and someone starts talking with dom Ne and some tertiary Te then I usually notice that there are a good sized handful of our ENFP 4s over there typing themselves as INFPs... just something I believe I’ve observed. Often, though.
I believe when you say there are a lot of ENFP 4s ‘cause I know at least one in real life. Now, I just don’t know ANY INFP 4 IRL. They all turn out to be 9s. Strange, given how much INFP is associated with 4 around here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just curious to see the responses. According to my IRL experience, most ENFPs fall as 2s, 3s or 7s, but I’m curious to see if anyone here deviates from this pattern. I mean, I’m still kind of skeptical that ENFPs 5s or ENFPs 8s are a thing, but I’m open to the possibility of being wrong.
Im an enfp ennenagram 5wing 4 done test few times now.🙃 im a rare one 🤯 adhd and bpd

·
Registered
hmm
51 Posts
I'm an 8w7. I've always had an aggressive intensity around me like an aura, and people have told me that it can be unsettling bc I have an unceasing smile but will administer caustic insults, instigate chaos, and have no qualms intimidating people who are stepping out of line by being pretentious or bully-ish. I am very protective of my personal identity and values, but I never really have to worry about that. Basically people see me as very chill, friendly, and approachable but there is a definite resistance to any kind of vulnerability and a very nonchalant air of high energy aggression ready to be released like sudden hellfire on anyone that will end abruptly and with a smile. Not like a psycho, more like someone who doesn't have many cares but will cut down anyone and burn any bridge and not regret it. I am very competitive and don't like losing but I hide my disappointment. I love debate (organized or casual) and I'm on top of keeping my things clean and organized. I have to keep my external life organized bc my mind is a disorganized whirlwind of incomplete thoughts and un-pursued desires.

That was a long rant. Call me out if this was irrelevant or unhelpful.

·
Registered
hmm
51 Posts
Oh, also I've heard it mentioned somewhere that an "unexpected" trait of ENFPs is that they sorta crave leadership positions. I find myself unable to resist taking charge of things, even if I don't really know what I'm doing. If I am part of a group project and so much as smell incompetence I basically take charge either directly or indirectly. The result it usually getting the job done and P.O.-ing off some XSXJ who thought they were the leader. One example of this was when I volunteered to direct a college level mystery dinner theater show. It was kind of overwhelming at times (when I felt like my actors were stressed out or struggling) and I had no experience with showbiz other than having been an actor in mini troupes. Well, the show ended up being a massive success bc I realized that since I was in charge I could do whatever I wanted. So I did and it was sort of a huge experiment and also a bit of a flex lol.

·
Registered
7,782 Posts
For the record for this thread: I’m 7w6. Tritype 7-2-1 (the teacher or coach)

Reactions: Aiwass

·
Registered
ENFP-A
2,207 Posts
I'm a 7w8 I don't know a ton about Enneagram except to say the 7 is definitely accurate and my lead and I think the 8 is my wing. I do seek to be content and satisfied and that is my life mostly right now. You never truly get there but I've worked towards it. All the weaknesses of the 7w8 I could find, with the exception of accumulation of material goods, are true. I've been accused of focusing too much on career (ironic for an ENFP?), been perceived as blunt, and not following through.

I'm an ENFP-A and a "jumper" (supposedly I have a weakness to jump to Te over Fi) so I think it's pretty congruent.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts