Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TBH... I have a thing for ISFP's... ^_^ I love their spontaneity and sensitivity, lol. Your turn!

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
INTJs....go figure, right? :p They have a candy shell of dominant confidence with a gooey sweet center.

1 cup alpha male dominance
1 cup wit
1 teaspoon endearing insecurity

Mix well. Bake in experience oven for a few years until confident. Experience oven times may vary - remove prior to cynicism.

·
Registered
178 Posts
any NF types are my ideal. I need somebody who "gets" me. and only NF's seem to do that, though i've found some SF exceptions.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
My ideal partner types are either INFP's or INFJ's. Both have some magical power that enables them to keep me content just staying by their side. That's a rare thing, cuz I loves me some 'splorin' (exploring). ENFJ's, ENFP's, and ISFP's are really close but we have to share interests to maintain that close of a connection.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
ENTJs and INFPs, which is odd, they are so different. A nice mature ENTJ with a 7 in the tritype :crying:. I can see myself having something good with an INFJ, too, although I never have.

·
Registered
223 Posts
The N's are the winner there (what did they win?.....A NEW CAR!!!!)

INTJ - hands down (or up, or all over, or wherever they want) ;-) They make me go all mushy inside, which makes them kind of uncomfortable and they secretly love it, which makes me want to make them mushy too. Which I can do with them sometimes.

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
I don't really make either friendship or relationship decisions based on MBTI (at least not consciously). But here goes:

I tend to spend a lot of time with NFs in general, my favourites being INFPs and ENFJs. But I've dated mostly INFJs.

My best relationship was with an ENTP. So if in all that mess anything makes sense, then that's my answer :crazy:

1,750 Posts
Probably NF. I've dated mostly "hard" girls in my life. I realize that I need more squish.... no more J and no more T. I don't care how a person tests really but I'm staying away from girls who seem judgey and not at all squishy. They just make me feel lonely eventually.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts