Personality Cafe banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have found that we ENFPs really really attract each other in a cohort-we-will-be-best-friends-foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr way.
All my closest friends are either ENFPs or INFPs. I honestly can not say how much I love my fellow ENFPs. You guys are amazing, and our friendships are great. I can't even begin to say how I couldn't live without my ENFP best friend. We can read each others mind, or have an entire conversation by just staring at each other's eyes. I seriously can't imagine us not being best friends. Despite me finding things about him that can piss me off to no end, we can bluntly tell each other that the other is pissing us off, and we'll grow from it. T

So, what are your experiences with being friends with your fellow ENFPs?

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
strange. we can read each others' behaviours which means there's no hiding. at the same time we make the same jokes and we're both open to doing things, which is the best thing, anything i don't have qualms about he won't either, so i can just say "hey lets do this!!" and whatever it is he'll be up for it.

ooh! another good thing is that we accept each others' weaknesses. i know ENFPs will accept most ppls weaknesses but we understand each others weaknesses and know why we might act a certain way or do a certain thing so we can just move past it with ease.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
strange. we can read each others' behaviours which means there's no hiding. at the same time we make the same jokes and we're both open to doing things, which is the best thing, anything i don't have qualms about he won't either, so i can just say "hey lets do this!!" and whatever it is he'll be up for it.

ooh! another good thing is that we accept each others' weaknesses. i know ENFPs will accept most ppls weaknesses but we understand each others weaknesses and know why we might act a certain way or do a certain thing so we can just move past it with ease.
This! Also it means we can be up all night on the phone, talking about the little things we noticed during social interaction and what it all means. It's just the best xD Also it's nice to find someone who cares as much as you do.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
ENFP-ENFP friendships are awesome, but can get annoying when you're trying to be yourself. I often find my friend and I saying the exact same thing (words and all) in a given situation (We once said the same sentence at the same time.), ordering the same food, reacting in the same way, etc. The relationships seems... questionable... to onlookers...

·
Registered
401 Posts
ENFP-ENFP friendships are awesome, but can get annoying when you're trying to be yourself. I often find my friend and I saying the exact same thing (words and all) in a given situation (We once said the same sentence at the same time.), ordering the same food, reacting in the same way, etc. The relationships seems... questionable... to onlookers...
I know! Those onlookers might think two human being could actually care about each other that passionately without it being sexual. Oh, the horror~ <3

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
I have an ENFP best friend, and no one can lift me out of the depths like he can. We are very similar in how we love. I also know this person will not lead me astray in his advice as we tend to have the same motivations as well. I know he is not a manipulative person. I can always rely on him. I also walk away feeling better about myself after I speak with him. I think we are both there for each other in that way.

Reactions: Vanilambrozja

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know! Those onlookers might think two human being could actually care about each other that passionately without it being sexual. Oh, the horror~ <3
Bwuhahaha. We encourage the thought. :crazy:
Despite my ENFP bestie being an openly, flamboyant, gay guy, people were/sometimes are still convinced we're secretly dating. We ran with these rumors and encourage them for the laughs. When we see each other, we run with arms outstretched yelling things like "DARLING! I MISSED YOU, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!". This would occur in front of the entire school almost everyday. We're terribly affectionate, and I kiss him on the cheek all the time, and he'll randomly grab my ass and proclaim it's loveliness. I really couldn't live with out my bestie. c:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have an ENFP best friend, and no one can lift me out of the depths like he can. We are very similar in how we love. I also know this person will not lead me astray in his advice as we tend to have the same motivations as well. I know he is not a manipulative person. I can always rely on him. I also walk away feeling better about myself after I speak with him. I think we are both there for each other in that way.
I truly trust my ENFP bestie. He'll totally state whether he actually likes the person I'm dating, and up until my current he has never approved, always stating that these guys will end up being awful in the end. He's been completely right on exactly what would happen so far. Albeit, I take his opinion with a grain of salt, but his opinion, along with my father's, will play a huge factor in my relationship.
Luckily, for the first time, he actually likes my boyfriend. ;D

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
I truly trust my ENFP bestie. He'll totally state whether he actually likes the person I'm dating, and up until my current he has never approved, always stating that these guys will end up being awful in the end. He's been completely right on exactly what would happen so far. Albeit, I take his opinion with a grain of salt, but his opinion, along with my father's, will play a huge factor in my relationship.
Luckily, for the first time, he actually likes my boyfriend. ;D
Yeah, that will be huge when my ENFP guy friend actually likes a guy I'm seeing. But you must admit as an ENFP yourself, you know what it's like when we "see through" the person someone else is dating. We just kinda know if they are "good" or not. That's good that your friend likes the person you're seeing now. That must speak volumes.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, that will be huge when my ENFP guy friend actually likes a guy I'm seeing. But you must admit as an ENFP yourself, you know what it's like when we "see through" the person someone else is dating. We just kinda know if they are "good" or not. That's good that your friend likes the person you're seeing now. That must speak volumes.
It really does. He knew my last relationship went sour before I did. He picks up on my subtler emotions, even when no on else can. For this one he just sort of went "I don't think I've ever really seen you so... mellow, but in a good way. I like him, plus he let me flirt with him. (Cue laughing fit from both of us)"
I tend to be fidgety and weird about my relationships, but for some reason my ISTP just mellows me out and causes me not to worry as much, despite doing things that would normally push my buttons to no end. :crazy:

·
Registered
401 Posts
You're welcome azucar~ (That's Spanish for Sugah'~<3)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts