Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it me or there are so many famous youtubers having this combination as their main enneatype or in their tritype?
Like, educational youtubers are very often 137 or any variations of it.
Slice of life youtubers are often 379.
Competitive or gaming youtubers? 378 or 379.

There is something with that 3 and 7 combination that really pushes someone to create quality and popular content on this platform.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
451 Posts
I was just thinking about this yesterday, both types tend to possess a more assertive outward orientation. in the grand scheme, having a type of 'marketing' style. 7 for the experience, 3 for the proof of being 'it'. The world never runs out of charlatans and salesmen.

These two immediately came to mind. Both somewhat popular.

this first one is 3. Typical production, nauseating by my standards. Cloying tbh, I can't stand him.

The second here, this gentleman is the 7. I much prefer his DIY style, perhaps because it resembles my own.

One interesting thing about this video, it's a single 30 minute take of ad lib, the frills are nested within the content itself. Kind of impressive of you examine it. There's the dark humor, seedy underbelly..... typical 7. Pbly w8 for him.

One of my favs... more ad libbing.

Public speaking, presentations and the like, they tend to attract the usual suspects. Yes, there's tons of teaching/documenting/jackassery from all manner of E type, but entertaining - it gets narrow after a while.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OMG the last two videos...my 459 ears couldn't last more than 2 minutes listening to those blaring honking noises. :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts