Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so it seems like most ENTP's that are an enneagram 6 and maybe even some that have a wing of 6 tend to use a lot of Fe. True or false?

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Yeah, pretty much. I don't view it as favorably as my first two though--it can be a hindrance sometimes.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
I think type 9 adds a touch more Fe than normal as well, or at least sets up a Fe Ti loop, but not manipulative to control people but to adapt our selves to the situations using those predictions.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, pretty much. I don't view it as favorably as my first two though--it can be a hindrance sometimes.
Explain how it can be a hinderance.

I think type 9 adds a touch more Fe than normal as well, or at least sets up a Fe Ti loop, but not manipulative to control people but to adapt our selves to the situations using those predictions.
A type 9 ENTP? Is that even possible? Most ENTP's that I know love to argue. Don't type 9's hate arguements? That seems just about impossible to find a type 9 ENTP. You must be highly different from the ENTP's that I have encountered.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What's with your recent infatuation with ENTPs?
I don't really know. My mind just goes from one impulse and obsession to the next. What's with the avatar?

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
A type 9 ENTP? Is that even possible? Most ENTP's that I know love to argue. Don't type 9's hate arguements? That seems just about impossible to find a type 9 ENTP. You must be highly different from the ENTP's that I have encountered.
9's do hate conflict but arguing isn't really conflict unless emotions start flaring or it's a complete stand off (which is ok after a couple minutes). I typically debate everything into neutrality, each as equal right and wrong using Ne to balance each side. I believe there is are or were at least two other type 9 ENTP's on here.
As far as being highly different, I let you decipher and decide.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
9's do hate conflict but arguing isn't really conflict unless emotions start flaring or it's a complete stand off (which is ok after a couple minutes). I typically debate everything into neutrality, each as equal right and wrong using Ne to balance each side. I believe there is are or were at least two other type 9 ENTP's on here.
As far as being highly different, I let you decipher and decide.
Yeah, I learn from arguing too! There's nothing like a good argument.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts