Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After weeks of trying to find out my Enneagram, I've come to a firm conclusion that I'm a 9. An unhealthy 9 actually, that behaves like a 6. When you live in a bubble (9) and that bubble gets popped multiple times, being completely apathetic isn't hard. I'm also incredibly lazy, more than most INTPs are.. and I think I've finally learned why. (Well, as close as these figures can get to pin-pointing personality changes)

Are there other INTP Enneagram 9s here?

·
MOTM Nov 2012
3,867 Posts
Yus, there are.

Not me though. So you're still alone so far =p

I'm an ENTP, so close.

Reactions: The King Of Dreams

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
why do you keep saying you act like a 6 if you're primarily apathetic and lazy? I would expect a 9 acting like a 6 to be frantic, stressed out and panicky
I see what you mean now! When my classes/college is just a few hours away and I REALLY don't want to go, I start getting stressed out and end up squirming out of the situation and sleeping till 12 or 1. So THAT is how a stressed 9 behaves.

I thought being extremely apathetic was Unhealthy-9 or 6 (or somewhere in middle) behaviour. Good to know I'm a healthy 9.

·
Banned
3,802 Posts
INFP here :happy:

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
@Halcyon OMG we're exactly the same! :shocked: lol

haha thats my favorite emoji

(I've been wanting to find someone with my exact same personality type for a while now, just kind of for funsies... just to chat and see what we have in common and dont. So do you want to chat??)
also @girlinthemoon

·
Registered
6,079 Posts
:shocked::shocked:
We must indoctrinate her.... quickly. :ninja:

@Halcyon OMG we're exactly the same! :shocked: lol

haha thats my favorite emoji

(I've been wanting to find someone with my exact same personality type for a while now, just kind of for funsies... just to chat and see what we have in common and dont. So do you want to chat??)
also @girlinthemoon
I would love to brainwash chat with you! My social instinct could never refuse such an offer. :proud:

·
Registered
6,079 Posts
I've retaken a few MBTI dichotomy tests the past couple of days just to see what I'd get nowadays and I'm scoring INFP pretty convincingly but INFJ's functions fit me much better so yeah, still INFJ.....

I don't think anyone who knows me IRL would say I'm a J-type in a million years though. :laughing:

·
Registered
6,079 Posts
I've retaken a few MBTI dichotomy tests the past couple of days just to see what I'd get nowadays and I'm scoring INFP pretty convincingly but INFJ's functions fit me much better so yeah, still INFJ.....

I don't think anyone who knows me IRL would say I'm a J-type in a million years though. :laughing:
Though actually, I think I come off as more INFP than I used to but I think it's just because I've been around Ne-doms a lot and have kind of picked up a bit of their.... whatever..... because I'm a 9 and must absorb all the things.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.