Personality Cafe banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good pairings? It depends on the person... However, The type I find myself most attractive to is 8s: especially the 8w7s. It's the aggressiveness and just the raw manliness. I'm attracted to anybody who's really masculine. That doesn't necessarily mean we'll end up working out. 4s and 6s seem to go well together. And I know a lot of 7w6s and 8w9s who go well together. I think it's because they keep each other extremely entertained. A successful relationship goes a lot deeper than enneagram types, though.

·
Banned
1,956 Posts
I too am curious about which pair the best

Reactions: cardinalfire

·
MOTM Feb 2011
8,080 Posts
Ok I don't know the answer to your question, but here is my example...

I will have to test my ISFJ to be 100% accurate but I just did a test as if I was him and it said he was 1w9. That kind of makes sense when I think of him. I am 2w1. So we are both anal-retentive. :crazy: We seem to work well together. We are a great team when we have to do projects together. He is quite protective and dutiful with me and our kids which I like.

ammendment: after reading the descriptions I think he may be the 9w1, rather than 1w9.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have found that the best pairs in dating - through the compatibility profiles that I do - occur when there is maximum "balance" in each of the psyches. When imbalance is present, as seen by imbalance in the handwriting, the person is very ego defended, and often projects onto the other. Balance is key!
Lisa:happy:

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
I have found that the best pairs in dating - through the compatibility profiles that I do - occur when there is maximum "balance" in each of the psyches. When imbalance is present, as seen by imbalance in the handwriting, the person is very ego defended, and often projects onto the other. Balance is key!
Lisa:happy:
Please explain this concept more; especially the "balance" part. Also what evidence is there to support the idea that examining handwriting provides insight into the pysche? This sounds very much like a variant of phrenology. I am skeptical, but am open to hearing your view.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
I'm not sure I can say there's some kind of pattern in that sense, but as for me, I'm a type 1 who generally feels attracted to 4s and 5s.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts