Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i'm an ENTP and my enneagram tritype tells me that i'm a 795 type.

I wonder if anyone of you could help me identify what this means.

Also although I got 7w6 as my type with wings, I feel much better with something like 7w5.Does such a thing exist?

Thanks in advance:tongue:

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
So @johnnyEnglish you have decided to join the dark side as an ENTP:wink: The wing has to be the number next to your dominant, so you would be a 7w6 or 7w8 (I'm a 7w8). I personally don't care so much about the enneagram stuff but it does help understand things to look out for. I would agree that 7w8 is probably more accurate for me, meaning that I love an adventure and tend to overbook myself because I like to keep moving (7). I also can be over confident and definitely argumentative, (8) although this has calmed down as I have gotten older.

Based on your previous thread, you also sound like an "overbooker" being involved in a lot of things (7) but you also are much more responsible at a much younger age than I ever was (6). Although, I think that, like MTBI, we all have the capacity to use different cognitive functions that are not dominant, there are just some that tend to be our first response.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts