Personality Cafe banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Ace of Spades
7w6 4w3 1w9 sp/so; Ni/Ne/Te-dom
6,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found some of these online and thought they were amusing.

Feel free to add more, create your own, or add unlabeled ones and type them yourself! Enjoy!

Some more here. There were others but not as good.

· Registered
INxP. Tritype 952. sp or sx.
1,510 Posts
Type 1 Parent

Type 2 Parent

Type 3 Parent

Type 4 Parent

Type 5 Parent

Type 6 Parent

Type 7 Parent

Type 8 Parent

Type 9 Parent

Heh, I thought these pictures were nice and funny - except the Nine, that was erm not right, at least not in my opinion. I wonder what Nines think of this... Anyway, who says studying Enneagram couldn't be fun? ^_^ Yes, all these pictures here are only pictures but I think that they do bring color and soul to the types...

· Ace of Spades
7w6 4w3 1w9 sp/so; Ni/Ne/Te-dom
6,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Heh, I thought these pictures were nice and funny - except the Nine, that was erm not right, at least not in my opinion. I wonder what Nines think of this... Anyway, who says studying Enneagram couldn't be fun? ^_^ Yes, all these pictures here are only pictures but I think that they do bring color and soul to the types...
I enjoyed the 9 one myself, heheh. I don't think it was suggesting she was passing the joint to her kid, she was just holding it like that. Good pictures, terrible artwork =P

· MOTM Nov 2012
15,549 Posts
Heh, I thought these pictures were nice and funny - except the Nine, that was erm not right, at least not in my opinion. I wonder what Nines think of this...
It hits on the idea that an E9 parent would not be likely to direct a child in one direction or the other, rather they would take the child's lead and encourage them in areas that hold their interests without being a big disciplinarian.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.