Personality Cafe banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
I'm excited to share with you a chat between myself and @Probably Not. We're both Ni-users and you can imagine where that took us . . .be prepared for an awesome yet lengthy discussion:

Oh, you're lovely. I watched your YouTube video on INTP and ISTP like four months ago. I didn't know you were Lady Lull on this forum haha.
:tongue:

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
in the middle of more researching types and would be cool to do a vid chat wth some1..especially if you've got a bit of knowledge of enneagram (also not would be cool actually :p) pm me ;)

·
Registered
ENTP 9w1 sx/so
1,343 Posts
You go first, D ;)
I can initiate conversation with all my fixes. :happy:

What interactions are you interested in seeing? What topics addressed?
I just ran out of coffee, but I think a lot of themes could be interesting. Like how you all got to know the enneagram, interaction between similar types, discussing instinctual variants (maybe same type, different instincts), having group chat with all anger/shame/fear types, similar interviews with all the different types, etc. The circle is the limit >:)

We should do one sometime, it'd be nice and underwhelming:kitteh:
Yus! :blushed: And cozy train, and we'd probably never get to it, and it would be fun :3 But yeah, identical tritype chat - definitely fun :kitteh:

·
Registered
13,220 Posts
I still have to get more into it, and the tritypes. But after reading more, I think that I could be a 1 core, with a 5 then. Honeslty 153, 154, but also 146 could work. Anger is a motivator to me, I have it inside and it both can go the creative way or the repression-aggression way, for now. I have that emotion and perfectionism, so I should as well use it for the best and not control me. 153 fits better and makes more sense than 513, becoming myself again, I think a 1.

·
Banned
10,157 Posts
I am up for it. Anyone feel free to add "andrelefou" on skype. We can talk/use webcam/try to record our conversation and videos if possible. Check my personality in signature.

41 - 60 of 62 Posts