Kate: 6w5 So/Sp

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yu Yu Hakusho
Yusuke: 8w7 Sx/So 8-3-6
Kuwabara: cp6w7 So/Sx 6-8-2
Kurama: 9w8 Sx/Sp or Sp/Sx 9-4-7 (Yoko Kurama might be 8w9)
Hiei: 8w7 Sp/Sx 8-5-3
Koenma: 7w8 Sp/So 7-3-8
Keiko: 2w1 So/Sp 2-1-6
Botan: 3w2 Sx/So 3-9-7
Genkai: 8w7 Sp/So 8-3-5
Toguro: 3w2 Sp/So 3-8-6
Sensui: 1w2 So/Sp 1-6-4
Suzaku: 3w4 Sx/Sp 3-7-8
Sakyo: 8w7 Sp/Sx 8-3-5

·
Banned
13,780 Posts
Ergo Proxy

Real Mayer - 6w5 1w9 4wx so/sx INTJ
Vincent Law - 6w7 4w3 9w8 so/sx INFP <--I'm like this guy, mostly.

Ergo Proxy Trailer HD "Pulse of the awakening" - YouTube

Wolf's Rain

Tsume - 6w5 8w7 3w4 sp/sx ISTP

Fairy Tail

Natsu Dragneel - 6w7 3w2 8w7 sx/so ESFP <--he and I share the "hut those I care about and I will end you!" vengeful burning rage thing.

Deadman Wonderland

Ganta Igarashi (五十嵐 丸太 Igarashi Ganta?) aka Woodpecker
- 6w7 2w1 9w8 so/sx INFP

^^ classic Dragonball Z

Gohan - 6w7 INFP :)P don't piss off type 6 INFPs)

Trigun

Vash the Stampede (ヴァッシュ・ザ・スタンピード|Vasshu za Sutanpīdo) - either 2w3 or 6w7 9w1 so/sx xNFP

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@Rim
Tsume seemed pretty blatantly 8w7 to me. what made you think 6w5? Tobue on the other hand might have been a 6. I think he was a 6w7-9w1-2w1 though I'm not sure of the order

·
Banned
13,780 Posts
@Rim
Tsume seemed pretty blatantly 8w7 to me. what made you think 6w5? Tobue on the other hand might have been a 6. I think he was a 6w7-9w1-2w1 though I'm not sure of the order
Tsume is afraid, I could see that almost instantly. He also mistrusts and doubts like crazy. He pretends like he doesn't care and puts on a tough face, but inside he is really scared, fiercely loyal. His problem is that he can't trust others. Towards the end you'll see his true nature emerge: the loyal self sacrificing defender.

:p I agree with what you wrote about Toboe. (there is a reason the 2 of them are put together you know). The two sides of type 6 right there manifesting in different ways.

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tsume is afraid, I could see that almost instantly. He also mistrusts and doubts like crazy. He pretends like he doesn't care and puts on a tough face, but inside he is really scared, fiercely loyal. His problem is that he can't trust others. Towards the end you'll see his true nature emerge: the loyal self sacrificing defender.

:p I agree with what you wrote about Toboe. (there is a reason the 2 of them are put together you know). The two sides of type 6 right there manifesting in different ways.
8s also mistrust people and bury their fear with a strong face (when they are afraid at least) but 6w5 does seem to work too (I'm not a 6, but you clearly relate to something that I am missing, so perhaps you're right)
one of my INFP friends is EXACTLY like Toboe (he even kinda looks like him lol). I think he's Sx/Sp

PS: Gohan is definitely INFP 6w7

·
Banned
13,780 Posts
8s also mistrust people and bury their fear with a strong face (when they are afraid at least) but 6w5 does seem to work too (I'm not a 6, but you clearly relate to something that I am missing, so perhaps you're right)
one of my INFP friends is EXACTLY like Toboe (he even kinda looks like him lol). I think he's Sx/Sp

PS: Gohan is definitely INFP 6w7
Reasons why Tsume is a 6:

- only leads humans for safety and food (security orientated)
- is afraid to leave town
- skeptical about paradise and doubtful of everything
- knows the outside world is very dangerous, so he is cautious all the time
- always leaps in to help and has a 6th sense for danger (more so then the others)
- when they fall asleep he dreams of running free from all his burdens and anxieties (his paradise is very 9ish :p...6es tend to want that sort of stuff)
- is loyal to the bitter end
- he often questions Kiba's leadership, but is reluctant to lead
- has a push pull relationship with Kiba typical of a 6 mistrustful of the leader

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Reasons why Tsume is a 6:

- only leads humans for safety and food (security orientated)
self preservation, not necessarily 6

- is afraid to leave town
this is 6

- skeptical about paradise and doubtful of everything
6, but also could apply to an Thinking type (most IXTXs are very skeptical people even if they aren't 6s)

- knows the outside world is very dangerous, so he is cautious all the time
he's cautious because the world IS dangerous. 5s, 6s and 8s all share this sense of caution

- always leaps in to help and has a 6th sense for danger (more so then the others)
that also comes with experience and wanting to protect your friends. again, 6, but not exclusively

- when they fall asleep he dreams of running free from all his burdens and anxieties
- is loyal to the bitter end
you're right about these points

- he often questions Kiba's leadership, but is reluctant to lead
this is more self preservation

- has a push pull relationship with Kiba typical of a 6 mistrustful of the leader
again, this is more self preservation

I think you're right though, he's probably a 6 with an 8 fix

·
Registered
86 Posts
Monster:

Tenma: 1w2 sx/so

Nina: 6w5 so/sx

Johan: 9w8 sx/sp

Lunge: 3w4 so/sp

Eva: 3w4 sp/so

The Baby: 1w2 so/sp

Dieter: 7w8 sx/sp

Director Heinemann: 8w7 sp/so

·
Registered
ENTP 3w4 so/sp
2,908 Posts
Death Note:

Light: 1w2 > 5w6pr > 2w1 so/sx

L: 5w4 > 4w5 > 8w9s sx/sp

Ryuk: 7w8 > 8w9f > 4w5 sp/sx

Misa: 2w3 > 1w2 > p6w7 sx/so

Near: 5w6p > 3w4 > 8w9s sp/so

Mello: 3w4 > cp6w7 > 8w7 sp/sx
I disagree on a few of these.
Light: 1w2-3w4-5w6 so/sx
L: 5w6-9w8-4w5 sx/sp
Ryuk: 7w8-9w8-4w3 sp/sx
Misa: 7w6-9w8-2w3 sx/so
Near: 5w6-1w9-3w4 sp/so
Mello: 3w4-6w7-8w7 sp/sx

·
Registered
86 Posts
I disagree on a few of these.
Light: 1w2-3w4-5w6 so/sx
3 is a fair typing for Light's heart triad, but honeslty I think 2 actually makes more sense. His desire to be recognized as a God for his achievments is a desire to be loved by all of humanity, and his entire goal of killing criminals in order to make the world a safer place for the innocent is done out of a love for them. Yes, he is extremely cruel at times, but thats understandable since he values the whole welfare of human society over those few who would try to stop him (regardless of how close to them he is). In addition his goal is originally done behind the alter-ego of Kira, while he secretly does the grueling task of killing criminals; this seems to fit with the 2w1 servant archtype to a certain degree.

L: 5w6-9w8-4w5 sx/sp
Ryuk: 7w8-9w8-4w3 sp/sx
I think people often choose 9 over 8 for these two because they assume that both are easygoing and lazy. Well while that is true, 9's in general are usually a lot more easy to get along with, often they're mellow and kind, making it easy for people to like being near them; they're not called the peacemakers for nothing. L and Ryuk on the other hand, aren't much like that at all. L is downright unnerving and rude, either creeping people out with his unusal mannerisms or being coldly logical towards others, which leaves most to be suspicious or hatful of him. He's also generally assertive in a calm manner, unafraid to speak back against others. In addition, he was somewhat power seeking to an extent, given the fact that he was the top three detectives in the world simply to ensure his position as the bast detective ever so that no one could take it from him. And as for Ryuk . . . actually maybe he is 9, not really too sure.

Misa: 7w6-9w8-2w3 sx/so
There is no way in hell Misa is primarily 7w6; she is mostly obsessed with Light, completely devoted her love for him but is bubbly, charming, and childish; 2 fix with a 3 wing. She's also a 1, not a 9; 1 sx usually desires a perfect mate/connection to something, which in this case is Light (she also shares the same Utopia vision as he does). Also, she's entirely dependent on Light (and Rem), which given her fanatic and undying loyalty, strkes me more as a 6 fix as opposed to 7 (of course she wings it though, which gives her a more playful demeanor).

Near: 5w6-1w9-3w4 sp/so
He's an 8 (gut triad) for the same reason as L. He doesn't seem to have an real 1 desires for perfection nor justice, although 1w9 could possibly fit him.

Er, reasoning please? The others I can see, but The Baby as a 1? >_>
The man is a civilized Neo Nazi that wants to have a perfect society, thus why he places his trust in Johan, which of whom he beleives to be an Ubermensch. Seems like a typical 1w2 so/sp to me.

·
Banned
5,240 Posts
The man is a civilized Neo Nazi that wants to have a perfect society, thus why he places his trust in Johan, which of whom he beleives to be an Ubermensch. Seems like a typical 1w2 so/sp to me.
I had a feeling that was what it was. It's just...well, he's messed up. I don't like to think of ones as being Neo Nazis. :p However, his reasoning is one-like. And I can't really think of another type that's suitable other than maybe six.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I had a feeling that was what it was. It's just...well, he's messed up. I don't like to think of ones as being Neo Nazis. :p However, his reasoning is one-like. And I can't really think of another type that's suitable other than maybe six.
Ones aren't neo nazis but neo nazis are typically ones. The Baby's desire is to see the world reconstructed as something perfect according to the doctrines of the Nazi philosophy (Te dominance and 1 fix); 1w2 so's are often social reformers whom invision methods for changing the way society operates in order to make it better; of course this can lead to Well-Intentioned Extremists and lunny nuts who do insane things according to some bad sense of justice. Light Yagami tends to be the same way; being an NTJ 1w2 so first, of course, Light is far cooler than the Baby could ever hope to be.

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
@Ruber Somnium
@BroNerd
I disagree with both of you on a few of these

Light: 3w4, 8w7 or 1w9 Sp/Sx 3-1-5 (he is Sp dom and his focus is seldom if ever focused on society/community, he just thinks it is. he is a true Sp/Sx. dark, mysterious, keeps to himself, seductive, cat-like. it is all just a game to him). I'm actually beginning to lean 3w4 or 8 for him. his tendencies are much more like a 3w4 or 8w7 sociopath than an actual 1 who puts more credence in rules, propriety and perfection. I think is most likely an INTJ 3 who is excessively bored and needs something challenging to accomplish
L: 5w6 Sp/Sx 5-3-1 (he is subtly sexual in his own way, but would be much more so if Sx/Sp. his main instinctual pull is not sexual intimacy, but comfort and sufficient entertainment/mental stimulation)
Mello: 3w4 Sx/So 3-8-7 (I have no idea why he is always typed as an Sp dom. he is impulsive, passionate, charismatic and reckless. there is nothing Sp about him)
Near: 5w6 Sp/So or So/Sp 5-3-1
Misa: 2w3 Sx/So 2-7-8
Matsuda: 7w6 So/Sx 7-1-2
Ryuk: 7w8 Sp/Sx 7-8-3 or 7-8-4
Soichiro Yagami: 1w9 So/Sp 1-6-3
Takada: 3w4, 2w1 and 1w9 in some order Sx/Sp

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
@Popinjay

as an INTJ 3w4, do you see a lot of yourself in Light Yagami? (if you've seen Death Note that is) he seems very similar to an INTJ 3w4 in my opinion and I was wondering is another INTJ 3w4 would agree with me

·
*Triple Thanks*
3,287 Posts
@Popinjay

as an INTJ 3w4, do you see a lot of yourself in Light Yagami? (if you've seen Death Note that is) he seems very similar to an INTJ 3w4 in my opinion and I was wondering is another INTJ 3w4 would agree with me
Haven't seen it.

Reactions: Swordsman of Mana

·
Registered
86 Posts
Light: 3w4, 8w7 or 1w9 Sp/Sx 3-1-5 (he is Sp dom and his focus is seldom if ever focused on society/community, he just thinks it is. he is a true Sp/Sx. dark, mysterious, keeps to himself, seductive, cat-like. it is all just a game to him). I'm actually beginning to lean 3w4 or 8 for him. his tendencies are much more like a 3w4 or 8w7 sociopath than an actual 1 who puts more credence in rules, propriety and perfection. I think is most likely an INTJ 3 who is excessively bored and needs something challenging to accomplish
Light is most definitely an So 1; yes he's narcissistic, but he still wants the world reformated in his pure image of how it should be, which invovles the slughter of anyone who isn't perfectly obeying the rules or contributing 100% effort, which seems pretty core 1. Addiotional, 1 so types are often social reformers:

Social Reformer (inadaptability): Stiff, rigid, upright in stance. Want a secure social role & clear set of rules. Tend to thing there’s “one right way” for everyone; can be reactive & intolerant of lifestyles they don’t approve of. On own turf, may be gregarious & comfortable. Can be social registrars, hosts, arbiters of what’s socially correct, but also overly conforming. May snipe at those who fail to measure up.
3w2 actually may be possible for his heart fix; I mean he wants to be loved as a god which seems 2, but I suppose 3 could work as well.

L: 5w6 Sp/Sx 5-3-1 (he is subtly sexual in his own way, but would be much more so if Sx/Sp. his main instinctual pull is not sexual intimacy, but comfort and sufficient entertainment/mental stimulation)
He wings 4; he's far too . . . odd and eccentric to wing 6. As for sx, his obsession with hunting down Light seems would seem to indicate this, but really this description of 5 sx also works:

Secret Agent (confidentiality): Security in relationship gained by exchanged confidential secrets. May seem mysterious or compelling; can draw special others into their inner sanctum. There may be a big rift between sexual self & outer self. May be true monastics if focus is spiritual. Tend to compartmentalize relationships.

Focused Confidant: A quiet and focused receptivity to the other creates an intimacy that is subtle, delicate, & verbally unexpressed. There is a mysterious, satisfying quality to the relationships that is deeply refreshing & yet very solid, steady, stabilizing. The tendency to compartmentalize relaxes, so there is no rigid separation between public & private selves or the need to mask intimate feelings in public.

Examples: Spy, Sleuth, Alchemist, Scientist, Mad Scientist, Investigator, Private Detective, Undercover Operative, Behind-the-scenes Internet Wizard, Chat Room Enthusiast, Chess Player, Private Tutor, Secret Photographer, Exchanger of Confidences, Weirdo Voyeur, Secret Society Member, Wizard of Oz
In addition, why 3 and 1 as heart and gut fixes for L?

Mello: 3w4 Sx/So 3-8-7 (I have no idea why he is always typed as an Sp dom. he is impulsive, passionate, charismatic and reckless. there is nothing Sp about him)
Actually, I think you may be right here; all the other 3 sp descriptions don't fit as well as the 3 sx. Sx/Sp should work then (I see no visible so from him, espeically given the fact that he's a law-breaking criminal).

Misa: 2w3 Sx/So 2-7-8
A 7 fix for Misa seems likely, but honestly 6 makes more sense given that she is completely dependent on and loyal to Light and his cause. 8 fix, no. Misa has never expressed any motivation for power nor does she have the strong willpower of an 8; she wants perfection of two things; her loving relationship with Light, and a better world free of crime.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts