Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Ace of Spades
10w11 sp/so
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Enneagram Questionnaire Form

Here is a template of questions specifically designed for those looking to find their Enneagram type(s).

Please answer truthfully. The more info you provide, the better. If a question makes you feel uncomfortable or frustrated, state this. The optional questions are less important but may help determining type. Feel free to provide further information or new questions!

Please do not respond here. Create a new thread in this sub-forum with your responses.

Main Questions

1. What drives you in life? What do you look for?

2. What do you hope to accomplish in your life?

3. What do you hope to avoid doing or being? What values are important to you?

4. What are your biggest fears (not including phobias)? Why?

5. How do you want others to see you? How do you see yourself?

6. What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?

7. Describe how you experience each of: a) anger; b) shame; c) anxiety.

8. Describe how you respond to each of: a) stress; b) unexpected change; c) conflict.

9. Describe your orientation to: a) authority; b) power. How do you respond to these?

10. What is your overall outlook on life and humanity?

Optional Questions

11. Discuss an event that has impacted your life significantly; more importantly, how you responded to it.

12. Comment on your relationship with trust.

13. List some of the traits you: a) like; b) dislike most about yourself.

14. What do you see or notice in others that most people don't?

15. If a stranger insults you, how do you respond/feel? What if they compliment you?

16. What's something you are: a) thankful you have; b) wish you could have? Why?

This questionnaire was designed and written by @Spades , @Paradigm , and @Boss , with the help of @Owfin , @madhatter , @listentothemountains , and others.

·
Registered
718 Posts
This looks good. :p

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
Please do not respond here. Create a new thread in this sub-forum with your responses.
You should make this sentence more clearly visible. :wink:

·
Ace of Spades
10w11 sp/so
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
6,540 Posts
@Spades
This would be a great addition to Q5: "How do you see yourself?"
It addresses self-image directly. In conjunction with "how do others see you", it creates a more well-rounded picture.
I was answering the questionnaire in my mind, and I felt like something was missing..something I wanted to elaborate on and the questionnaire didn't ask.

·
Ace of Spades
10w11 sp/so
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This would be a great addition to Q5: "How do you see yourself?"
It addresses self-image directly. In conjunction with "how do others see you", it creates a more well-rounded picture.
I was answering the questionnaire in my mind, and I felt like something was missing..something I wanted to elaborate on and the questionnaire didn't ask.
Good timing! I wasn't going to check my computer before class but something compelled me to, and I got to add the change right before it was too late =)

I actually had 3 separate questions for this before: "How do you want strangers to see you?", "How do you want friends to see you?", and "How do you want to see yourself?" but they seemed too redundant and/or convoluted so I condensed it. Though this addition is nice. The more info the better =) No more edits can be made now though!

lol I didn't read the OP, but I can do that

EDIT: done
Ahahahaha.

·
Ace of Spades
10w11 sp/so
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hahaha 3 times in 24 hours. Dearest people of PerC,

READ THE OP:
Thank you ^_^

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
Hahaha 3 times in 24 hours. Dearest people of PerC,

READ THE OP:

Thank you ^_^
lol... you should have done that in the OP. ;D

·
Registered
718 Posts
But, you were so inviting dear. :p
Must be what it was.

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
Ah, here is the finished one. Good work spades (and those who helped), and thanks for this contribution to our enneagram forum!

·
Ace of Spades
10w11 sp/so
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ah, here is the finished one. Good work spades (and those who helped), and thanks for this contribution to our enneagram forum!
No probs! And yes, definitely couldn't have done it without the people I mentioned. Thanks for cleaning up the posts =P

·
Ace of Spades
10w11 sp/so
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am answering the questionnaire, and it's giving my brain a thorough workout. It's making me think hard:). Great work everyone! I am realizing how challenging it is, now that I am typing my answers.
I was planning to do it today too! For fun. And for science.

·
Registered
419 Posts
While the questionnaire seems like a good addition, you seem to think its a good idea to fill the sub-forum with spam. That is generally not the case. Topics like these should be contained.

·
Ace of Spades
10w11 sp/so
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
While the questionnaire seems like a good addition, you seem to think its a good idea to fill the sub-forum with spam. That is generally not the case. Topics like these should be contained.
I'm sorry, could you please elaborate on what exactly you mean with that statement?

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
I'm sorry, could you please elaborate on what exactly you mean with that statement?
I think he means that you had accidentally double posted this thread.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts