Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Mastodon Hunter
8,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. What drives you in life? What do you look for?

Currently, nothing really drives me to do anything, other than obligations. I really am just looking for a nice partner, or a very close friend, to live with and share my life with. I don't really care about awesome jobs and lots of money.

2. What do you hope to accomplish in your life?

I answered that in my previous answer.

3. What do you hope to avoid doing or being? What values are important to you?

I want to avoid falling into the hole again... I want to be a nice person. I don't really experience it often, but I think empathy is very important, also honesty.... Honesty makes me feel awesome even if it's something I did not want to hear.

4. What are your biggest fears (not including phobias)? Why?

Dying?

5. How do you want others to see you? How do you see yourself?

I don't care how others see me. Like a mess.

6. What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?

Good things. bad things.

7. Describe how you experience each of: a) anger; b) shame; c) anxiety.

angrily,
shamefully, and
anxiously.

8. Describe how you respond to each of: a) stress; b) unexpected change; c) conflict.

I remain calm?

9. Describe your orientation to: a) authority; b) power. How do you respond to these?

No comment.

10. What is your overall outlook on life and humanity?

Life sometimes seems pointless, sometimes it seems worth living... Sometimes it's funny. Humanity, as a whole, has potential to become better, but we live in a highly self-centered world, where people think mainly of themselves, so... things are just going to keep getting worse... I admit I am selfish sometimes... oftentimes...

11. Discuss an event that has impacted your life significantly; more importantly, how you responded to it.

I do not want to get into details, but I had a very abrupt and violent collision with myself, with how I thought and how I reacted to things, and it made me realize I was doing everything wrong... Personally, I think I responded pretty well and I've been trying my best to fix it ever since.

12. Comment on your relationship with trust.

My relationship with trust? :S I would... if I were in a relationship with "trust"... wtf

13. List some of the traits you: a) like; b) dislike most about yourself.

I like that I am willing to adapt and to do things for people that I care for. I dislike almost everything else.

14. What do you see or notice in others that most people don't?

I like trying to figure out whether people are shallow or not... :S kind of creepy, I suppose. Most people are.

15. If a stranger insults you, how do you respond/feel? What if they compliment you?

To random insult: Thank you.
I feel nothing.

To random compliment: Thank you.
I feel nothing.

16. What's something you are: a) thankful you have; b) wish you could have? Why?

I am very thankful I have a job, even though I hate it, and also extremely thankful for my friend. I wish I could have a van... that works. So I can stop paying rent ;)

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I'm not quite sure how the little information you provided can give a clue as to your enneagram.

I'm going to go with 9 for now since they have issues with being inert and not knowing themselves.

·
Registered
6,540 Posts
Dude, smartass responses are pseudo-cool..but not very helpful. You seem apathetic, inert with a fairly foggy sense of self. From the limited info. you've shared, I'd say core 9w1. There isn't enough info. to spot a heart fix and a head fix, but 3 is definitely out.

If you really want to get something out of your time and mine/whoever wants to help out, go back and answer the question about anxiety, anger and shame as well as the power and authority question. Also, respond to the trust one. They're very important and have been included for a reason.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts