Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Messenger Archetype

478 – The Messenger Archetype

The 847 is the passionate, cutting edge, innovative, compassionate, freedom seeking, creative, non conformist focused on implementing and manifesting their original vision.

*Most freedom loving--478, 874, 784

sexual 748 is a very flamboyant type...748/847/478 is the most in need of freedom. This is the messenger archetype that feels they have a message to impart and wants the freedom to explore themselves and their external worlds. WIth 7 in charge it's an extremely hard to pin down type, that typically has no problems expressing the flamboyancy this tritype can bring (with 4 in charge the self consciousness can take over, like with myself, and with 8 in charge you get more of a playful 7ish 8, like Pink or Katherine Fauvre). She also said it's the least political of the tritypes (except maybe the 548 tritype) because of the outspoken nature of the three types coming to together (which helps explain why the whole political nature of grad school completely evades me).

478/784/847 Description: If you are the 478, you are intuitive, innovative and straight-forward. You want to be original, inspirational and self-possessed. A cutting-edge tracker of both your internal and external worlds, you are an unconventional, passionate master of solutions. Outwardly, you are confident but inwardly you are emotionally vulnerable. Life Mission: Your life mission is to find truth and communicate your findings. A true messenger, you are happiest when you use your creativity to find compassionate ways to understand yourself and empower others. Blind Spot: You can be so focused on your opinions, insights and what is new and profound that your freedom seeking nature can come across as arrogant, resistant, and/or uncooperative.
That blind spot was huge for me, having everyone in my life nod in agreement when it's read to them was a little hard, I really don't see myself as uncooperative but that's the nature of having a blind spot. My grandmother is a sp7w8 748 and we are very similar, she can seem so adamant about getting her way that it can look extremely childish if she really digs in. However, I try other tactics before getting to that but eventually the boundaries harden and flexibility I normally have completely disintegrates.

847: Intuitive and innovative. Most creative, original and noncomforming 8. Moody, intense, eccentric 8 especially if sx.

874 and 854 are very similar and can be difficult to distinguish as 8 has access to both 7 and 5. What is helpful is to look at the differences between 7 and 5. The most critical aspect engagement. The 7 engages and brings a positive outlook to the 84_. The 5 is more internal and brings more introversion and reserve. The 874 is more outgoing and spontaneous. it is the difference between facts vs activities.

478 and 451 are very different types of 4. The 478 is intensely individualistic and more assertive whereas the 451 is individualistic but much more introspective and reserved. The 478 is somewhat optimistic and focuses more on the need for inspiration than the 451. The 451 is more particular and is more motivated by gathering meaningful information that is useful.
(4)-7-8 - The Aggressive 4
4-(7)-8 - The Reactive 7
4-7-(8) - The idealistic 8

Somewhat manic. Dramatic and somewhat confrontational. Uncontrolled emotions.

eight with a four fix: the moody, loner eight. distinct outsider quality; as if on a highly
personal mission. tendency to feel exempt from conventional rules
and circumstances.

If 478 there is an emphasis on freedom, inspiration and diversity.

This tritype is the most creative type on the enneagram regardless of which type is in charge. This creativity may or may not have artistic talent but always has a sense of aesthetics. All three crave authenticity, depth and individuality,
The 487 craves attention, affirmation and mirroring more than autonomy and freedom. They need to be mirrored as not only unique but highly original. Their greatest demands are those they make of themselves.
The 847 craves autonomy and must be the master and commander of their lives. The 847 does not seek mirroring unless very narcissistic. All narcissistic types demand an undo amount of mirroring to feel safe. The 487 uses the power of indifference when in defense.

847: Intuitive and innovative. Most creative, original and noncomforming 8. Moody, intense, eccentric 8 especially if sx.

784: Direct and intuitive 7. Most independent, original and creative 7. Can be moody. Most non-conforming, and intense 7.

4-7-8 is the most individualistic and fun-loving 4. Appear more self-possessed as sadness is hidden.

For example, if you were an 8-7-4, you would have secondary strategies that are very different than an 8-2-6. The 8-7-4 is a fast paced creative, feelingful and optimistic Type 8 whereas the 8-2-6 is a more cynical, loyal and helpful Type 8.
the 874 is a fast-paced, optimistic, creative, and emotional type 8 whereas the 826 is a more dutiful, loyal and helpful type 8.

874 and 854 are very similar and can be difficult to distinguish as 8 has access to both 7 and 5. What is helpful is to look at the differences between 7 and 5. The most critical aspect engagement. The 7 engages and brings a positive outlook to the 84_. The 5 is more internal and brings more introversion and reserve. The 874 is more outgoing and spontaneous. it is the difference between facts vs activities.

If your primary Type is 8, you might have a Tritype configuration of 8-7-4. The primary Enneagram Type for you would be Type 8, however, this Tritype combination indicates that you would most likely be a strong, positive person who seeks solutions (8), options (7) and meaning (4). What is fascinating is that if the strategy of Type 8 fails to give you the desired results of overcoming obstacles, you would then employ the strategy of Type 7 and then if needed Type 4.

the 748 is a messenger of the new...always ahead of their time...triple creative, innovative doers...no restrictions....must have freedom...original thinkers that follow their own muse and must get the message out.

784--visionary, powerful and aesthetically brilliant, always ahead of the curve

874 tritype feels lighter and more enthusiastic to me, than does the 847 tritype, which feels more like a strike of lightning burrowing into the ground.

Perhaps the tritype is 847 where 7 acts as an ever-running generator, constantly humming underneath the surface. The 7 energy operates more like "monkey mind" than a physically expressed energy.

As an sx 874 I feel called to discover as much as I can about human nature and then share what I learned. Some of my greatest moments of clarity have come during times of great adversity. When I feel grief and loss it always feels personal and I feel separate from others. When I allow the pain and suffering the 8 wants to avoid, I am able to connect to that which is universal and know that all people everywhere understand the meaning of loss. This is when I remember that I am never truly alone or separate

The 458, 468 and 478 are all truth tellers in their own way. The 458 and 478 are their own authorities.

The 847 is more extroverted intuition with the attention going outward. It is a lighter and is more optimistic

Assemble!​

·
MOTM June 2012
9,449 Posts
Lately I've been giving thought to the idea that I may actually be a 478 instead of 378. I'm highly creative and I relate to the descriptions emphasizing that aspect. I'm definitely some sort of heart type with the emphasis on image, but even when I dress it up,there's a darkness to it, a raw primalness beneath the fascade. I'm not afraid to go to that level most of the time, but I'm not sure the world is prepared to enter into that terrifying aspect of my psyche so most of the time I tone it down. I'm a very intense person as it is, but that intensity is like drinking from a fire hose most of the time. At the same time, it's that raw power that gives me the edge I'm looking for in life; in relationships, in sex, in my art, in my image. Harnessing that visceral feeling is another matter though. Sometimes it's out of control, but it's a real balancing act. It's like fire. It can be nurturing as long as you don't end up burning yourself. But I'm always seeing if the world can take the heat, if I myself can take the heat.

But there's a beauty to fire, to watching the flames dance around. If there was some sort of message to my life I think that's would it would be. Burning and dancing, entrancing the world in my fire.

·
Banned
1,701 Posts
Original authentic
cutting edge masterrace
original
based leaders sex gods
your alpha truth master
level grinded in ass kicking adventure

Reactions: Gorgon and Sina

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Questionnaire for 478:

1. What is your mbti/detailed enneagram with instincts. You may include classic humours and other test results
2. Does the description match your personality? What is not right for you?
3. Your favorite music genre (bands), books (how much do you read)
4. Your hobbies?
5. Favorite style of art? Do you make art?
6. Sports?
7. Do you know any famous 478? Who are they? Type them

·
MOTM June 2012
9,449 Posts

1. What is your mbti/detailed enneagram with instincts. You may include classic humours and other test results

INFP. Probably 4w3 with a heavy 3 wing, 7w8, 8w7 Sx/So.

Mostly it does yes, but some things don't fit, or I could see fitting better with 3. The whole messenger thing, I don't really relate to. For me it's more about bringing about my vision. If they don't like it, fuck em, I'll MAKE em like it! It's more aggressive than revealing some great truth to the world. I don't view it as a message, not yet anyways. Maybe the meaning will come later.

Jazz, hard rock, punk, classical, flamenco. John Coltrane, The Stooges, Jimi Hendrix, Miles Davis, Rachmaninoff, Debussy. I read quite alot of books. Mostly classic literature, self improvement, and books about spirituality or psychology.

4. Your hobbies?

Most people view listening to/making music or reading/writing as a hobby but I see it as a life calling. It's not just a hobby to me because sometimes I hate it but I do it anyways. And I can't ever fully relax listening to music or reading a book because I'm always studying on how to take what they did and make it my own, do it better. Actual hobbies would be watching TV, sex, eating and drinking high end food and drink, experiencing live music, and painting. I guess you could throw working out in there, thought I mostly do it to look good not because I enjoy it.

Anything that expresses a visceral emotion. Abstract art, impressionism, abstract impressionism. In music, anything that has a live feel to it like jazz or flamenco. Anything passionate. Romantic era, impressionism, hard bop, cool jazz, punk and hard rock. Anything daring, expressive and ahead of it's time.

6. Sports?

I only really watch baseball and boxing. I like the individual aspect of them vs team sports. If I didn't have a disability I would enjoy boxing.

Probable 478s: Patti Smith, Joan of Arc (both some sort of 478.) Lord Byron and Henry Miller (748) and possibly Miles Davis (874.)

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ENTP 8w9 7w8 4w3 sx/so. Classic Temperaments: Sanguine 41%, Choleric 39%, Melancholic 19%
Absolutely. The only tritype
Music: Dark Ambient (Lustmord, Atrium Carceri, Desiderii Marginis), Psychedelic/Progressive Rock (Pink Floyd, Tool), Synth-Pop (A-ha, Depeche Mode)
Books: I read every day. I love sci-fi, fantasy and scientific articles. Favorites: Hyperion by Dan Simmons, Silmarillion by Tolkien, The Dark Tower series by Stephen King, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams, Amber Chronicles by Zelazny, Deathworld by Harry Harrison, etc
4. Your hobbies?
I flip work with hobbies. Hobbies are much more important so I make them my work. I love cycling (pro road cycling), writing, theorizing, image/video manipulation, trolling, show offing superiority
I love Abstraction, Metaphysics, Expressionism, Surrealism, Futurism, Ukiyo-e
I sometimes get carried away when I manipulate images... Also I write sci-fi. It is art an too
6. Sports?
Professional cyclist (road racing). It is my hobby. I have been through a lot of sports: karate, taekwondo, judo, kendo, football (european). I play go, haha. I love to watch my favorite football team (european football) and other sport in which I participated. But sometimes it is too boring so there is a book nearby all the time.
Tony Stark (Iron Man) - ENTP 748 so/sx/sp
Jack Sparrow - ENTP 748 sx/so/sp
Willy Wonka (classical) - ENTP 487 so/sp/sx
Anakin Skywalker - ENFP 847 sx/sp/so
Peter Pan - ENFP 784 sp/sx/so

·
Banned
560 Posts
ENFp-Ne, 7w6-8w9-4w5 sx/so

Seems pretty spot on.

I don't have a genre preference. My favorite music is so scattered and diverse with a general preference for melodic sounding tunes. And I am a huge Stephen King fan. If I had to pick a favorite band... Vampire Weekend.

4. Your hobbies?
Ex-college volleyball player. Film and TV show buff. Talking about psychology.

No preference, and no, unless you count writing which I do.

6. Sports?
Like I said above, I played college volleyball briefly and led my high school team. Also played basketball and enjoy watching it.

Don't know any.

Reactions: nichya

·
Registered
642 Posts
ENTP 4w? 8w7 7w8 sp/sx or sx/sp

I'm still trying to decide on my wing and leading instinct.

Well, I'm not very outgoing. I'm just not interested in most people.

The only other possible tritype for me is 458, but I relate too much to the seven for that, and I'm certainly a more optimistic four.

I listen to a lot of different bands, but it's hard to pick favourites because I like them all individually.

I listen to Evanescence, Marina and the Diamonds, Within Temptation, Bjork, The Vaccines, Icon For Hire, Sky Ferreira, Jet, and The Fray, among many, many others.

I read a lot, but it's hard to find good books. I have very few favourites. The Newsflesh series by Mira Grant is an example of one of the few things I read and actually liked recently. Oh, and I absolutely love Jack London.

4. Your hobbies?
Writing, drawing, playing/listening to music, reading, studying foreign languages.

I draw occasionally, but I'm by no means an artist.

6. Sports?
I'm not really that big on sports, but they're fun sometimes.

Nobody comes to mind.

·
MOTM Jan 2014
11,128 Posts
Questionnaire for 478:
4w5-8w9-7w6 Sx/Sp ENFP.

I don't go by test results. The average sum of my test results would leave me at 8w7-5w4-4w5 INTJ and that is not accurate. ;D

I wrote this post a while back when I mistyped at 8:

http://personalitycafe.com/enneagra...pe-archetype-descriptions-33.html#post3718246

I can elaborate on it more a bit later. But the short answer: yes, it's eerily accurate. Back when I was mistyped at 538 or 385 etc… I was complaining "these descriptions are wrong!" because the 847 one matched me so perfectly.

I've posted some music here already - I have lots of bands that I love, but the artists who became obsessions to the point of soul-changing and life-changing, over the years, were, in this order: Marilyn Manson, Nine Inch Nails, The Beatles (specially John Lennon), Jeff Beck, The Tea Party/Jeff Martin.

As a child I was obsessed with Les Miserables and knew most of it in 3 languages, and knew one song in 5 languages. I read all of the translations and was learning French so I could read the original. I also wrote my first novel, around age 10, about a character who was an offshoot of Eponine. Then I re-wrote my character and wrote my first sci-fi novel around age 12, about 400 pages. I also , at that time, was working on a musical about these characters. My version of Eponine was a prostitute, so I had some vulgar lyrics about prostitution, as well as written scenes. For reasons like this I did not show anyone my writing until I met my best friend around age 15. That same best friend/muse/nemesis is now cast as the super-villain in my current novel. :)

I also like a lot of other music - I listen to classical more often than most other music actually, but more "listening at home" whereas I INDULGE in music more like what I post above. Indulge means blasting in headphones while exercising, blasting in the car, just letting it take me over. Listening is different; having it on while doing other things, at a normal volume. I made mix tapes all the way up until about 2011. I now make mixes in my iphone. I miss tapes but it is admittedly more convenient. There are a wide variety of artists.. radiohead, muse, evanescence, tori amos, pink floyd, led zeppelin, etc etc…

At home I listen to a lot of Bach, Philip Glass, Beethoven, Chopin, Clara Rockmore… I don't like "majestic" classical music with build-ups of horns.. I can't relate and I don't like the sound of horns. I like more beautiful, soulful music. It can be intense, just not majestic. If I can picture a marching band, it's not for me.

As for reading, I do read, but since I'm writing a fantasy series, most of my reading nowadays is research -oriented. I don't ahve time to read fiction lately :( and also I don't like to let other fiction cloud my thinking. I don't want to be worried that I'm absorbing something like a sponge (which I tend to do) and then having to differentiate between their world and mine. So I'll catch up on some fiction after I finish at least drafting book 1. The editing process will take a while anyhow.

When I used to read as a kid I could devour multiple books a week. Some of my favorite authors are Hermann Hesse, Kurt Vonnegut, Tom Robbins, Salman Rushdie (though really just the one book "The ground beneath her feet"), Carlos Casteneida. I also liked Dorothy Bryant "The kin of ata are waiting for you" - I read it a few times - and I LOVED the Alchemist, which I read recently.

4. Your hobbies?
My hobbies are also my work - music, writing, photography, photoshop, video. I love walking, climbing, hiking, swimming.. I want to move to a warmer climate so I can do this stuff outside for more than a few months a year. I take a 5-mile walk around my neighborhood, local lake, as often as I can… sometimes every day. But what's interesting is my hobbies all seem to mix with my art.. like when I go out.. I take beautiful nature pictures, then super impose them with other pictures… I can't get away from my art-love. Life is art, art is life. :)

Enneagram study may count as a hobby.

Yes.. life is art. :) I can't draw to save my life though. Transferring from 2d to 3d is impossible, and not for lack of trying. I even took a few courses at art schools but I am hopeless. However I have a good eye for photography and photoshop, so I find ways to create some of the images in my mind that way. The rest have to be created in words (this is difficult for me but I am working on it for the sake of writing) or in music (this is my first language).

Favorite style of visual art.. not really sure. Salvadore Dali is pretty sweet though. But I like anything that strikes me as "beautiful" at the time. Photography can do it for me because I love nature and rawness so much.. raw humanity, nudes, sex, passion. I also like classic painters.. Boticelli etc. Can't stand most modern art. By their standards, I would be a good artist, and that makes me uncomfortable because I know I suck.

6. Sports?
I love lifting weights.. and hiking/climbing/swimming as I mentioned. And ice skating. As a pre-teen I competitive swam (I was best at breast stroke) and played softball - and I pitched the all-star game in my league - and won! I was known as the best pitcher in the league. But I had to give it up becasue I had a budding music career at the time, and I never really took up sports beyond exercise & enjoying nature again. However, being that I spent a lot of time on stage and doing photoshoots & video shoots, I did exercise a decent amount, to try to look good in my stage outfits. ;D

I only like to type artists I follow very closely and none of them are 478s in my opinion. Most of my favorite musicians are core 4s and 6s though, I have noticed.

·
Registered
9,348 Posts
8w7 4w3 7w8 sx/so
The description is eerily accurate. The only thing always missing with me is the insane high 1 I get as well. It may be integration, but I score highest on the most accurate tests in this ranking, 8, 4, 1, 7, 5, 3, 2, 6, 9. I am so very non diplomatic that I can rub almost anyone the wrong the way, especially over time. My natural artistic flair and ability to sense weakness can make short work of a tactless delivery to the surface of exactly what any audience does not want to talk about. It's been a thrilling ride so far and all I can say is thank heaven I am capable because if not I'd be toast.
I have been in a family and with friends mostly that had little to no taste. As a result my musical breadth is limited or at least the depth after I stumbled onto new vistas is not as deep as it should be. A child of the 60s and 70s I was buried in classic rock and gravitated towards Yes, Floyd, The Beatles, and Jethro Tull. Raised in a religious family I nonetheless hated gospel and raised in Alabama country music even more-so. Whenever I was exposed to classical music I loved it but being noncommittal I never pursued it and it didn't pursue me so ... there you go. Rap, Hip-hop and pop mostly make me hurl. I liked Grunge. A lot of Alternative. Some Electronica but rarely.

I read 4-5 books at all times. I have absorbed so much science fiction and fantasy that it's rare someone has read something I haven't if it's paper published. Stephen Erikson for the win. Tolkien started it all, through, props. Blade Runner is a yes! Perhaps my favorite movie, not the director's cut but the badass original with Ford narrating.

I cannot seem to write. That is to say, complete anything. I write like I am born to it. But nothing is ever done and no one pushes me and I need to be pushed. Clubs and circles and friends that have remotely similar interests (in writing not reading) seem rare and unable to move me and often with trite and, from my perspective, ridiculous tastes. I would indeed write for my own enjoyment but completion really doesn't hit my requirements list so ... nothing but 12 or so half written books, both fantasy and my manifesto (ha ha).

4. Your hobbies?
I play strategy wargames, I seek out new and interesting food experiences, I write myself into tangles, and I play volleyball (used to be pretty damn good) beach, hardcourt, and grass. I ride horses and always have at least 1 border collie. I hike probably at least 5-10 miles a day all over the countryside within 150 miles of where I live. I love languages and have a natural gift for them with very little formal training. Travelled some and love new cultures.

My favorite hobby is envisioning a new world and educating the swarms of overly-religious, overly stupid, overbreeding lunkheads in my life about just how incredibly wrong current human cultures and governments and religions are and have been and probably hideously will be for all time. Mostly it's a huge waste of time irritating people; destroying assumptions they have held since they could almost think and then took a u-turn deciding not to. I remain convinced that humanity will eventually inch itself in a good direction but I can't think of how to make a real impact on getting it there other than by being the irritant sand that will force a pearl to be formed. Meh, So be it!

My biggest time sink hobby is roleplaying. Living virtual lives less trapped and pathetic than this one.

My art is roleplaying. Been playing D&D since before Gygax called it that, no joke. We played with miniatures and that;s what he did to invent it. I have crafted entire worlds and infected dozens of other folks with roleplaying as a waste of time/passion. I am a snob in roleplaying as in most of my pursuits and can never seem to find a sufficiently immersive and deep environment in which to enjoy myself. My provided worlds are usually either addictive or quickly too much for my players and I have run more than just a few campaigns for over 10 years. World/Country/Culture/Situation creation is MUCH more fun for me than writing and I never need to complete. It's an ongoing story and that is just right.
6. Sports?
Volleyball and Soccer. If I was rich I'd play polo. Animals and me - we get each other.
Due to my extroverted nature most of these types seem to have trouble with me. The introverts can complete and achieve their dreams. I seem unable to and I am getting so old now that it's hard to muster the energy to care. I doubt I can share for 478 but 784 and 748, ... What are Stephen Colbert and John Stewart? Sacha Baron Cohen and John Cleese? I FEEL like they are, I speak like they do, all of them, and all the time. If you want a woman it's Salma Hayek.

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
@Aha
Tony Stark (Iron Man) - ENTP 748 so/sx/sp
ENTP 7w8>3w2>8w7 Sp/Sx (not 4 fixed at all. definitely not a Social 7)

ENTP 7w6

I'm not sure about his type, but this doesn't quite sound right

ESFP 2w3 or 4w3>8w7>6w7 Sx/Sp

ENFP 7w6>9w8>?w? Sp/Sx

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Tony Stark (Iron Man) -
ENTP 7w8>3w2>8w7 Sp/Sx (not 4 fixed at all. definitely not a Social 7)
I agree with that

ENTP 7w6
Definitely.

I'm not sure about his type, but this doesn't quite sound right
I am not sure about order. But he is definitely 478. Maybe sx/so or so/sx

ESFP 2w3 or 4w3>8w7>6w7 Sx/Sp
No, is definitely not an ESFP. As for 486 - perhaps you are right if we consider that he submitted to Palpatin and went around killing everything that moves afterwards. Otherwise, I do not see him as 6 at all.

ENFP 7w6>9w8>?w? Sp/Sx
He can easily be 8 fixed as well.

·
Registered
93 Posts
This a good example of the sx 784 messenger....

“Rebel children, I urge you, fight the turgid slick of conformity with which they seek to smother your glory.”
― Russell Brand

"How we treat the vulnerable is how we define ourselves as a species."
― Russell Brand

·
Registered
93 Posts
General George S. Patton- Designed tank
Densel Washington
Bruce Lee
Chrissy Hynde of the Pretenders
P!nk
Richard Burton
Sean Connery
Michael Douglas

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
In the middle of figuring out if my last type is a 9w8 or 8w9, but a recent incident that made a friend question if I had 8 in my tritype. I wont lie, I've debated about it my head before. So, because I like to include myself into things, Ill just do this survey, but with hopes that this thread would be revived and other 478s come and throw in their word.

I am an ENFP-Fi 7w6 4w5 8w9 Sx/Sp - pisces sun, aries moon. (in case if you dont know astrology, that means im an rowdy, initiating, brat inside of a go with the flow, old wise soul - Id like to say thats pretty groovy)

I would say most of it does, for I feel as charismatic and intense. However, I have my passive days, I mean I'm always assertive - comes with moods, mostly, but I have my days where I'm off brooding or being detatched for the sake of my feelings. That's where I feel the nine (not that I've gotten into the specifics of 9) But im always selectively passive. Once you see the fire in my eyes, in which many people have seen, I think you'd start to doubt it. Basically, I would say I live on a frozen surface of a fireball. Steam, I would relate to.

I love everything under the sun, but I have my days where I feel like classic reggae, or old school hip hop, alternative, classic rock, and so on. I like to get ready to 80s music, so it feels like a movie montage. I like to listen to crappy 90s mainstream when I feel like being happy, and I like to listen to san fran 60s psychadelic rock in between. I also like piano alternative and piano rock, cause you can really feel the magic in the music. I love Elton John and Billy Joel, Steel pulse, A tribe called Quest, The Strokes and The Killers and The Cure, and The Beatles, The Cars, The Stones, The Doors - when I feel like being a moaning drink - and Michael Jackson and Queen and No Doubt and The Gorillaz and Janelle Monae and so on and so forth and wow Im really rambling. I used to be such a bookworm as a kid, but I lost touch in my highschool years, but im reading again. I love Drama/Comedy, Adventure, and black comedy. I also read a lot of "5ish" books, and theory books.

4. Your hobbies?
Changes day by day. I travel mostly. Airports are my favorite place in the world, the air is charged with energy. Listen to music, writing, watching cheesy movies and musicals. I love to act, wish I could do more of it. I can paint and draw, but the mood hardly strikes me anymore. I like to talk to people, talk about ideas, and relate to each other in another level. Physical work? Hardly. Im trying to get into Yoga... Keyword: Trying. I used to fence as young teen, and I plan to get back into it.

I love aesthetics. I'm real good at waling into a blank space, and creating an environment. I constantly redesign my rooms, and my friends rooms, as well as parties. So I suppose interior design? I also really, reallllly appreciate cinamatography, how a film can be so atmospheric, but the design, lighting, tone, and music? Its magic. I also like to do things with my hands, over drawing and painting. I love ceramics and dont do it enough. I hope to start learning piano in the near future.

6. Sports?
Once again, fencing.

Besides Peter Pan? Hmm, the Greek god Hermes, who interestingly enough is the Messenger God. Which fascinates me, cause everyone and their dog tells me to dive into Public Relations -- they swear I would be a natural at it.

Reactions: MinteraySolo
1 - 20 of 34 Posts