Personality Cafe banner
221 - 240 of 254 Posts
i am korean but South but here to represent this penisula.
Database Results of korean population says 38% of Korean belong to 1.
12% of Korean belong to 9.
So 1>9>4>other 40%

By the way late to introduce myself.
I am 7>1>5>....>8>2
sp/sx
INTJ

And I am pretty sure the US has a 4 in her Tri-type. Hello?? Hollywood? Lol.
How is Hollywood 4-like? I guess they represent the elitism and there's the creativeness but Hollywood is very superficial and is all happy, has that perfect-facade, money and fame driven etc etc, which aren't 4 qualities. I would even say that there are few fours that make up Hollywood. Four artists are usually pretty alternative/indie. I'm clearly triggered haha but feel free to rebut me.

Sweden actually is so 4-like in identity it's not even funny.
Ok I know you wrote this like 5 years ago lol but can you explain why you said this? Or if anyone else can explain? I'm not really familiar with Sweden but I know some youtubers who live there and their lives seem very minimalistic and aesthetically pleasing and just peaceful. So I'm really curious as to what Sweden is like and how it might be 4-like.

How is Hollywood 4-like? I guess they represent the elitism and there's the creativeness but Hollywood is very superficial and is all happy, has that perfect-facade, money and fame driven etc etc, which aren't 4 qualities. I would even say that there are few fours that make up Hollywood. Four artists are usually pretty alternative/indie. I'm clearly triggered haha but feel free to rebut me.
Hollywood like California, is an obvious type Seven. Maybe even 7w8 ESTP

Driven solely by my perceptions and existing knowledge:

1w9: China
1w2: Switzerland
2w1: Canada
2w3: Sweden
3w2: United States
3w4: Japan
4w3: France
4w5: Russia
5w4: United Kingdom
5w6: Greece
6w5: Israel
6w7: Indonesia
7w6: Brazil
7w8: Australia
8w7: Germany
8w9: Argentina
9w8: Spain
9w1: India

How could China be type 9? 1w9 is possible but 9 is just...no. I know it would be a strong 1, not sure which wing.

Canada is 9, i live here.

Interesting thread. I think countries can have a national identity kind of personality or character, as in what is culturally kind of influenced as the acceptable norm. I'm Canadian and agree with a couple of the posts I have read saying Canada is 9ish. This is a longass thread from 4 years ago. So, I have not read all the posts.

Canada definitely seems 9, but I thought 2w3 is an equally good fit too. Quebec seems very 4. Someone mentioned this on the first page and I agree.
Québec definitely has that distinct society thing going on. But, I am not sure it exactly fits for 4 image consciousness. How does Celine Dion fit for this? And the Québec love love for Elvis impersonators?

To me, having lived very close to and on the border of Québec for my entire life, going there often and having lived in that province for while, I think it is more 6 and 7 ish with a dose of 4 specialness.
Why I say this that 6 wants support, but constantly tests that support. Referendum and $$$ payments anyone?

Also, Québec culture is a bit crazy in a 7ish way. Lumberjack beer drinking and sacrament collis (someone correct me on the spelling because as an Anglo I have no idea but maybe it means cross? lol - Yess Google. I'm a lazy Canuck and would rather some frenchie from respond ) while you wake up without any clothes in the freezing culture is just so 7 to me and I live with these people around me.

Montréal is a different story.

I definitely think America is 3 because ambition and image appear to be extremely valued.
Agree 3 for US as a whole.

The corporate video is I think the ultimate E3 Brand-ism that runs through modern US identity. I have found there are regional differences of course throughout the US, but the 3 corporatism is the main country overlay.

México 2
Germany 6

I definitely think America is 3 because ambition and image appear to be extremely valued.
That's in every western country the case. Capitalism is 3, not USA. USA is 2w3 since they're extremely materialistic and outwardly orientated.

I typed Switzerland as 4 because of their tendency to isolate, but culture-wise they might be more German-like.
Can agree with Germany as 6 or 8, but many countries are 6. Many Germanic countries are probably 6, with Netherlands as exception.
France could be 4w3 yes partly, but i think your view on France is probably a bit idealized, and therefore a distorted view of the reality of France. Though it might differ from region to region.
Japan is a machine in some way, so that's definitely 1 or 3.

I will try to type the nations i've been in.
Belgium: 6 (definitely introverted, compared to the Netherlands - Wallonia might have the same ennegaram as France though)
Netherlands: 7 (best example of 7. Netherlands is also the most extroverted nation in Europe).
Germany: 6 (i can agree with 6, though it might differ from region to region. I believe the east could have a different enneagram type, but the west is maybe 6).
Austria: 6 (German-like, Bavaria is also very much like Austria, though it might again differ from region to region).
France: 4 for Paris and maybe the south, 6 for rural countries.and the north, Brittany and the Alps might even have a different enneagram type than those.
England: Combination of 6 and 8. Definitely the most 8-like from all nations i've visited.
Slovakia: Might again be 6 (they're more introverted than Czech Republic). Possibly 6w5, opposed to the 6w7 of Austria.

Poland and Hungary are in my belief 6 as well.

The southern part of Belgium (french-speaking part) is partly 4 and partly 6.

North Korea, I would say phobic 6w5.
I wouldn't type North Korea, they're the same type as South-Korea, so just type Korea. Korea has the 2 in their wing, but does resemble in some ways Japan. They have K-pop, and nice romantic movies, but they also have action and revenge movies. Would say they're xSFx. and maybe 2 yes, but they have 6 and 1 in their tritype.

Russia is clear example of enneagram 5 also, but with 8 in their wing. Definitely a xNTx nation.

221 - 240 of 254 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.