Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello :)
I'm a novice at ennetyping, but I've been practicing it frequently since I learned about it, aprox. a year ago. I know that I am a type two, with the sexual instinct varient, but I really for the life of me can not figure out which wing is dominant. Honestly neither 1 nor 3 seem very much like me. Any one up for trying to figure it out with me?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I know that they could be balanced, and/or have a very low influence on my personality, but that seems so ambiguous lol.

1,636 Posts
Hello :)
I'm a novice at ennetyping, but I've been practicing it frequently since I learned about it, aprox. a year ago. I know that I am a type two, with the sexual instinct varient, but I really for the life of me can not figure out which wing is dominant. Honestly neither 1 nor 3 seem very much like me. Any one up for trying to figure it out with me?
as much as i understoof enneagram...i think you can be only type 2
but also it's not about do you like 1 or 3...it's mostly about how they fit in in your 2...otherwise you would be 1 or 3 if they would seem like you..
i am 9w1 --- 1 is nothing like me in general, but when they describe 9w1 it is definitelly smth i am :)

so i suggest this much - read about 2w3 and 2w1 and say does any of thous refer to any of your acpects of your personality.
here - have a link: Articles - Enneatype 2 and wings.

Reactions: Mary Sullivan
1,636 Posts
@Hycocritical truth teller Hey thanks, I've done some reading about the combinations, but that link you gave me was particularly helpful :) it seems that I am probably 2w3. :3 It also explains some of my nineish tendencies. Thank you so much :D

thatnk the article ;) nvm
glad you made it clear to yourself

1 - 7 of 7 Posts