Personality Cafe banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I tested as an INTJ once after I found myself as an INFJ. When I read somewhere that 3s put their emotions on the back burner to "Achieve" their current goal, it made perfect sense to me why another test typed me as such. There is no doubt that I am a feeler.

Most 3s (based on statistics that I have seen) are associated with Extroversion and Thinking. Personally I have a very conflicted nature, and that's not because I am a teen. It's always been this way.

I am not too worried about my outward appearance anymore, I can safely say I have become a assertive healthy 3.

What you said about 3w4s being artists makes perfect sense for me, though I prefer to be a psychologist. More specifically a Spiritual Psychologist, for religious purposes. (Lutheran)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Nobody talks about what a 3 with balanced wings looks like :sad:

I always wind up with balanced wings that score the same, haha. Not really sure how that works out if one delineates the desire to be conventionally attractive and the other a desire to be unique... but I guess I identify with both of those things at different times.

@SnowyVulpez228 I'm an INTJ; if you're less of an Fe user than others, the testing mistake definitely makes sense, and even moreso given that you're a type 3.
I tend to flux between extroversion and introversion, shadowing easily as an ESFP generally whenever I'd like, which is where my type 3 comes in. It can be confusing understanding introversion in a type 3 as it's relatively uncommon (esp. for 3w2s), but you're totally on the right track.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts