Personality Cafe banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Forum Conspiracy Theorist
11,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many ENTJ 9w8's are there here?
Probably few but there are some here and there...

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
I'm an 8w9. Don't think that's what you're looking for though. My ISFP husband is a 9w8.

·
Chatterbox, MOTM August 2013
10,959 Posts
@RobynC,

Don't recall ever seeing 9w8 here.

We're mostly 8s, some 3s, and a few 6s.

Reactions: MikeLloyd

·
Registered
ENTJ, 8w7
2,704 Posts
<== 8w7

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
If ENTJs 9w8 exists, they're probably too busy saving the world than being on PerC. :laughing:

·
11,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
9w8's are driven to save the world?

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
9w8's are driven to save the world?
I would imagine they would be more driven to make peace. :laughing: Good luck finding an ENTJ like that.

·
11,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
@stiletto

I doubt it: Most ENTJs would come off as ends-justify-the-means to accomplish a task, and egocentric. I know this because as a kid I fit the first and second, and now I probably still fit the second -- admittedly there are others worse than me

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
@stiletto

I doubt it: Most ENTJs would come off as ends-justify-the-means to accomplish a task, and egocentric. I know this because as a kid I fit the first and second, and now I probably still fit the second -- admittedly there are others worse than me
I agree, which is why I doubt you'd find a type 9 ENTJ LOL

·
Registered
11 Posts
I identify as a ENTJ 9 but I'm more certain my wing is a 1. But the swings and roundabouts of a nine is that's it's possible to have a 8 wing too given the right context. Actually given the motivation I could probably be whatever number for a limited time if it suited the situation;)
I'd rephrase 'driven to make peace' as driven to make harmony. And I am pretty good at organising and creating harmonious events and relations between people. I can definitely make stuff happen...but I can also be absolutely brilliant at doing nothing and going into shut down mode.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts