Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*Peeks from behind the wall and waves excitedly* YOUR RESIDENTIAL ENFP DOLPHIN IS HERE. *Clears throat* Putting that aside, MARRY ME-*Clears throat once more* ANYWAYS, putting that aside too, I love you guys. A lot. SO LET US CHAT AND LET THE NE SPARKS FLY. I don't necessarily mean it in a romantic sense but I mean maybe, but not necessarily... *Offers popeyes* CHEERS TO SOME YUMMY LEGS, and no, not those kind of legs. I swear it is beyond me how everybody who meets me thinks I'm innocent. I have absolutely no clue what to say at this moment other than blabbering. I just straight up just want to talk to y'all.
EDIT: Crap, I'm flailing around embarrassed, DON'T DO THIS TO ME.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Alright, lets talk about legs.

I like legs. Specifically chicken legs. I have an awesome recipe for hot sauce that goes great on chicken legs. But sometimes you only need to butter the top and salt it with seasoning salt or cajun salt or celery salt, or garlic salt, but never just salt because that's too boring. I tend to salt my meats before I bake them. I rub salt all around my meat and store it in the fridge for 4-24 hours. It draws water from the interior and concentrates the flavor making my meat delicious.

Thanks osmosis.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright, lets talk about legs.

I like legs. Specifically chicken legs. I have an awesome recipe for hot sauce that goes great on chicken legs. But sometimes you only need to butter the top and salt it with seasoning salt or cajun salt or celery salt, or garlic salt, but never just salt because that's too boring. I tend to salt my meats before I bake them. I rub salt all around my meat and store it in the fridge for 4-24 hours. It draws water from the interior and concentrates the flavor making my meat delicious.

Thanks osmosis.
"hot sauce", "butter the top" when things take a whole different turn LMAO, jk jk. That actually sounds pretty delicious, lemme just go and copy paste it to keep with myself... Considering the later half, it's funny considering we recently studied Osmosis in bio with some other things. For some reason, everytime I hear or read the word osmosis, quite honestly speaking, I keep on thinking about moss. And then now that brings me to mister moss head, Zoro from One Piece! HAHA!

·
Banned
4,281 Posts
Touchy subject for me but since you just wanna chat.....

Cereal...when you eat it...what type of milk do you use?
I am a 2% fan but I think this is just because that's what
I had growing up.

Questions? Comments? Concerns?

·
Registered
3,561 Posts

I had growing up.

Just to be the bull in the China shop it has to be whole. I grew up on skim, and I found out that I use much less volume and feel much more satisfied with the real version.

That being said, to each their own.

Edit: I may have just made a derailing statement.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What, in a potentially but not necessarily romantic sense, do you love about us?
*Le dreamy sigh* I'll provide you with a concise answer, as with this I might end up rambling on and on. I generally love everything about you all, all the beautiful components which mesh together to paint up a wonderful always developing painting of self. (*blushes and hides*) That curiously magnetic charisma, that enrapturing smile\smirk\grin etc. That noteworthy confidence and ability to discuss anything they desire, that analytical and logical mind full of DEM MEMES DAWG. Their wittiness and ability to debate and have fun banters. Their humour which manages to make actual Earthquakes rumble through me and basically destroy the world. The peculiar way their brain functions and creates wondrous things and processes such endlessly fascinating ideas and thoughts. Their existence holds together boundless thrill and calculated (sort of) fun and ideas alongside philosophy in one. The ability to make anything interesting, and resistance to simple authority alongside conformation. Their overpowering hunger to learn and learn, and to feed their curiosity always. Ahh, I could really go on and on.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
@Shirafuji Ai Breathe. All will be fine. None of us bite. Unless that's your thing in which case you might want to do a deeper search.
*Breathes, proceeds to cough somehow and somewhere in between chokes on a bee* THANKS, I'M JUST GENERALLY VERY EXCITABLE AND ALL ETC, HAHAHA THOUGH, I'M FINE RIGHT HERE ON THIS THREAD, but well, I mean-NO, NO, I stand by that.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

I had growing up.

*Wipes tears and gulps* I... I'm the disgraceful abomination of humans who... Who... EAT CEREAL WITH MILO! *RuNS* RUN STUBBY LEGS RUN CARRY ME FAR AWAY, GODDAMMIT.
*Coughs into hand* Anyways, while I'm basically trying to escape this area as fast as my dumbass legs can carry me, further elaborate on any detailed information concerning reduced fat milk you feel I should hold knowledge of.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Oooo de-railed by the first page. I think it's a record.

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
*Le dreamy sigh* I'll provide you with a concise answer, as with this I might end up rambling on and on. I generally love everything about you all, all the beautiful components which mesh together to paint up a wonderful always developing painting of self. (*blushes and hides*) That curiously magnetic charisma, that enrapturing smile\smirk\grin etc. That noteworthy confidence and ability to discuss anything they desire, that analytical and logical mind full of DEM MEMES DAWG. Their wittiness and ability to debate and have fun banters. Their humour which manages to make actual Earthquakes rumble through me and basically destroy the world. The peculiar way their brain functions and creates wondrous things and processes such endlessly fascinating ideas and thoughts. Their existence holds together boundless thrill and calculated (sort of) fun and ideas alongside philosophy in one. The ability to make anything interesting, and resistance to simple authority alongside conformation. Their overpowering hunger to learn and learn, and to feed their curiosity always. Ahh, I could really go on and on.
You remind me of.... me:p but just better at explaining:kitteh:

:blushed:

·
Registered
ENTP 8w7 sx/so
961 Posts
God, it is so interesting how differently personalities manifest on the page.

It's like painting in different styles - cubist vs. impressionism or something.

·
Banned
4,281 Posts
*Wipes tears and gulps* I... I'm the disgraceful abomination of humans who... Who... EAT CEREAL WITH MILO! *RuNS* RUN STUBBY LEGS RUN CARRY ME FAR AWAY, GODDAMMIT.
*Coughs into hand* Anyways, while I'm basically trying to escape this area as fast as my dumbass legs can carry me, further elaborate on any detailed information concerning reduced fat milk you feel I should hold knowledge of.
No problem....Almonds are not milk. I dont care if they call it Silk and
create almond atoms on the accretion disc of a black hole.

Under NO circumstances are Almonds EVER going to be milk.

Soy is not milk. Soy is a bean. A bean is not milk.
I thought this to be basic. Yet it seems people are getting confused.

·
Banned
4,281 Posts
Just to be the bull in the China shop it has to be whole. I grew up on skim, and I found out that I use much less volume and feel much more satisfied with the real version.

That being said, to each their own.

Edit: I may have just made a derailing statement.
There is validity in the viscosity of whole being more fulfilling.
I am not a fan of the film it leaves. I dont use cream for the same reason(in coffee).

1 - 20 of 30 Posts