Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear my first love and my second ex,

I am so sorry that in the past I acted mentally unstable a lot of times and you tried to save me, you loved me and you were patient with me in spite of it all but I took you for granted.

I am so sorry for the countless emotional and mental pains I inflicted in you even though you both are always the people I love the most in the world, and I can never have the guts to express it.

I am sorry that this constantly haunts me for as long as I can remember.

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Dear first ex,

I feel sorry for you. You come across as a classical sociopath, and if that is true... You'll never know how beautiful and wonderful love feels. How good it feels to give love and to receive it. I was a fool to think you can feel love for another human being... Perhaps you're not a sociopath, but a super narcisstic. You'll only love one person and that's yourself, no one else, not even a dear friend. Pity.

I hope you get help someday... But knowing you, I highly doubt you'll ever want to get it.

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Dear Ex,

I'm sorry that i couldn't move in with you and that i sabotaged our relationship by not committing, and i'm sorry that you had to worry about me so much. I can stand on my own now and maybe one day we'll cross paths again, but you seem to have moved on; i have never felt so close to someone as i did with you and a part of me died when we broke up. I will confess that most of my motivation to better myself is because i want to prove to you that i can be the person u wanted me even if we never talk or see each other again. Thanks for the couple years we spent together. Best times of my life thus far.

Donut

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now you both make me feel like I'm not the only one who can have such intense thoughts about exes :crazy: Damn.. I'm not aloooone *Gets melodramatic*

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Dear first love,
I wish I could one day just tell you the whole truth, but you make the truth seem so unwelcome, I don't want to put it in your care.

I think you're the only true soulmate I've ever had, and I miss the intensity of our connection. There is no one else I've felt anything close to what I felt with you with, and I've never fallen in love with anyone else at first sight; only you, coconut.

I wish we hadn't tried so hard to fight and deny what we were experiencing. It hurt so much every day, the way we treated our feelings. It poisoned our friendship, so with or without you, I still felt a little sicker and closer to death each day. But it never lost its light and warmth, did it? At least we always had that. Too bad, though, that we forgot and lied and never said the words in our heads, never acted on our desires. You know, if we had let it happen, we could have had... the most amazing, solid love of our lives. Great, now I'm crying... It's just that, you see, I was so young when I met you, but if you had ever asked me to spend the rest of my life with you, I would have said yes, and I would've done that. You were everything to me, girl, truly. I loved you more than maybe I'll ever love again.

Dear ex #1:
Thank you for having the decency to let me go. I hope someday, you will be well and you will have a love that's good for you. But don't come 'round here, because I might punch you in the face.

Dear ex #2:
I'm sorry you caught me at a bad time. But it's not like you didn't know what you were getting yourself into. I hope someday you will be well and someone will love you properly, and you will embrace that.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I really love how this thread just turned into a thread for everyone to post heartfelt letters to exes. No one said this was what it was for, Izzie just posted what she really wanted to say from the bottom of her heart, and it just resonated with everybody else and they started doing the same.

I don't have any exes to speak of, but reading these letters really hits some intense emotional spot inside me. I feel really strongly impacted, reading what you have all written.

I just want to say thank you, for being you. All of you.

It really gives me hope.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's because the people in this thread love me and their energies are often connected to mine :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Darnit I should've known by the miles of XDs :crazy:

When I start missing cues like that it's definitely time to sleep...

But to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if that were true. Just by reading posts here I've felt more understood than ever before... and I haven't really had a one-on-one conversation with anyone yet. That's pretty crazy.

Because we are all so similar at our cores it kind of feels like we are all in tune with the same thing. But individually, from different perspectives.

Anyway time to stop making off-topic nonsense in other people's threads :crazy:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts