Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick question for all you wonderful "executive" types... do ENTJ and INTP personalities match up well in a relationship? Does anyone have any experience with this? Preferably I'd like to hear how an INTP man and an ENTJ woman got along in a relationship, but I am interested to see how these personalities get along in general after doing some research on which types are compatible. It seems like an ENTJ type would be pretty good choice for me, as a person with discipline, drive and structure will balance out my stubborn abstractness quite nicely I think, but I figured I would go straight to the source. Thoughts?

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I'd say its a good match. Not sure how romantic it would be, but definitely compatiable.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
The romance would be dependant on the people. not the types. But to me seems like a good match. Both stereotypically geeky types. Both like and are interested in pretty similar things. And have an I and an E together makes for a more interesting outcome in certain things. I love ENTJ's

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I dated an INTP man once, I'm not sure what to say about it though. Any specific questions? (Disclaimers apply, of course)

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
Just a quick question for all you wonderful "executive" types... do ENTJ and INTP personalities match up well in a relationship? Does anyone have any experience with this? Preferably I'd like to hear how an INTP man and an ENTJ woman got along in a relationship, but I am interested to see how these personalities get along in general after doing some research on which types are compatible. It seems like an ENTJ type would be pretty good choice for me, as a person with discipline, drive and structure will balance out my stubborn abstractness quite nicely I think, but I figured I would go straight to the source. Thoughts?
by some accounts it's the best match for INTP.

Not sure though, I think I'd find an ENTJ to be too dominating for my tastes

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I dated an INTP man once, I'm not sure what to say about it though. Any specific questions? (Disclaimers apply, of course)
Basically I just wanted to know if it was a relationship that was worth having and/or if you thought his INTP-ness was annoying sometimes. Were you were able to relate to him, and did you two seemed to compliment each other? Did you see him as too far out there? Did he see you controlling or overbearing? (I realize these are wicked stereotypes and everybody is unique but this is what I've heard about the personality types in general)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.