Personality Cafe banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm making a thread like this for every type, in an attempt to give everyone a clear perspective on the pros and cons of each type and to reduce several biases out there (INTJs are robots, Sensors are stupid, NFs are hippies, etc.) or any other biases you can think of.

So, What is the elevatorpitch for the ENTJ?

Try to keep it concise if you can and try to incorporate both pros and cons, to give a complete image of your type.

Good luck, and thanks in advance. ;)

·
Registered
327 Posts
We can't warranty a smooth ride but we do warranty that we reach destination - with or without you

Reactions: myGTI

·
Chatterbox, MOTM August 2013
10,959 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I have no idea what you mean by "elevatorpitch".

as I have seen a bit of a trend with your posts in the ENTJ topics, you may want to put a bit more thought into your responses before hitting [post] to avoid you becoming the topic of discussion in the thread instead of the ACTUAL intended topic. Unless you are such a narcissist that you simply cannot function as contributing member of a forum, in which case carry on with your current course.

CONTENT: I always dreaded essay papers that had some page count minimum. Why should I draw out the story if I can clearly make my case with less ink? We will waste less of yours and my time if you will either agree with me or not after a page of my argument.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts