Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have often found positive, "I will succeed", rational kinds of songs, or absurd songs, appeal to me. Except, for those really sentimental songs that have an odd effect me (no surprise there).
SO for example I like-
Lily Allen
Ingrid Michaelson
Scouting for Girls
Falco
Devo
Men Without Hats

I'd love to figure out what other entj's like.

·
Registered
978 Posts
I love me some rock and alternative :D I listen to really sad music about once a month hahahaha It's ridiculous, but I enjoy it :D

I generally like happy music...

If I'm feeling proud, like when I'm kicking ass at work, finishing a project, or (when I was in college) acing a paper or test, I like to listen to music about being a gangsta rapper and making a lot of money...

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
I listen to a range of classic rock to indie rock. Metallica to Muse.

·
Chatterbox, MOTM August 2013
10,959 Posts

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
I used to really like house music, gave me energy and motivation, made me wanna crush the competition in whatever haha. Now though, currently my short term goals are all fulfilled or i am in a lull just waiting to pounce, with all my long term i am just steadily working towards them each day. Due to the anxiety i used to experience being all worked up over getting things done, i am in a bit of a vacation if you will, i listen to alot of relaxing music to calm the soul and nerves, also the smooth saxophone of my deep house music helps me to look great ;). Most of my music is public in one way or another so i try and keep it classy, sexy, relaxing, and intriguing. Most of my current music is considered saxo deep house. Sometimes original times and others are covers of indie music.

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
a few examples

I also enjoy songs from the 80s here and their, stuff like Animotion-Obsession

Lastly, anything from the movie drive is a GO for me as i have recently done my hair like ryan gosling and bought some leather driving gloves so the music fits the scene of the movie and such haha! One can pretend.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Here are my main genres, along with a few favorites from each one.

Classical - particularly baroque music and ballets.
Rock - A Day To Remember, RED, Anberlin, Breaking Benjamin, Pink Floyd
Alternative/Indie/Folk - The Civil Wars, Needtobreathe, Arcade Fire
Electronic - Lindsey Stirling, Tiesto, Owl City
Christian - Hillsong United, Hillsong Live

I'm not a fan of rap, r&b, or country, and I'm very picky when it comes to pop music.

·
Banned
2,357 Posts
Strangely I listen to a lot of ISFP music,

Some ENTJ shit I listen to,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts