Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So.
Interesting slew of events have occurred and Im currently "hanging out" with an ENFP male.
I initially thought ENTP, perhaps INFP, but I never suspected ENFP.
Had him take keys2cognitive, and he matched up with ENFP cognitive functions precisely.
Its a bit ironic considering when I first joined this forum I thought I was an ENFP.

Anyway,
What can I expect from this?
I usually dont ask for relationship advice on forums, but seeing as how I just met this fellow and,..yes I do like him very much, I would like to know how we can proceed forward with minimal problems.
So far everything has been going really well.

Other ENTJs seem to think this relationship is toxic.
Anyone have any perspective on this relationship?
I would like to know in terms of cognitive functions if anyone knows a lot about them why this match might be beneficial or detrimental.
Thanks!

EDIT: Any perspective will be useful to me, so if its not cognitive functions based, please post anyway.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Yeah, opinions and notes would be welcome. I'm flirting with an ENTJ right now and it's always nice to have perspectives.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I know this won't be much of a help, but one of my best guy friends is an ENTJ. I'd marry him in a heartbeat.

We have amazing conversations on any subject imaginable, we're both genuinely interested in each other's hobbies, we're both creative and innovative in our approaches to things. He offers me a more steady, grounded perspective and I help him stay in touch with his idealistic side. We have very similar thinking patterns as well. He opens up very easily around me and calms me down when I'm panicking for no good reason. We both enjoy civilised arguments and he says I'm one of the best people to have such an argument with, because I'm not afraid to admit when I make a mistake. To me, he's like a mentor and every conversation with him teaches me something new.

He's really one of the best people in the world to talk to. :) Best of luck and I'm sure things will work out perfectly. ^^

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'd also be interested in advice. I'm dating an ENFP male and never ever before has a relationship felt so effortless as with this guy. There's something in him that made me instantly want to trust him and I feel that he could be a person that could finally be worth opening up to.

5,146 Posts
Other ENTJs seem to think this relationship is toxic.
Anyone have any perspective on this relationship?
I would like to know in terms of cognitive functions if anyone knows a lot about them why this match might be beneficial or detrimental.
Thanks!
Why do they think its toxic?

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts