Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for my bad English. So I'm an ENTJ teen girl, who's in love with INTP boy. I've known him for a year, but we haven't even got any real 'talks'. When I'm around, he's very quiet and shy. He even blushes. But whenever he doesn't see me, he's always joking, chatting with others, saying random facts and so on. I tried to break the ice, and I almost did it, but there's a problem. I'm a bit blunt and selfish sometimes, so I was mean to him once or twice. Earlier he sent me pictures, hinting that he likes me, flirting somehow. But now he tries to behave like I don't exist. My friends always tell me that he's secretly looking at me. He's still shy when I'm around. But he's rude to me. He starts taking an interest in things, which I'm interested in, and always shows it. So if not next thing, I would be sure, that likes me. There are some girls, who like him too. And they show it. He sends them hearts and so on, always speaks with 'em, touching them whenever I am around. And he always checks if I'm looking. I don't understand him AT ALL. Maybe he tries to avoid any feelings? Because I don't show that I like him anymore. SO what does that means?

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
He touches them and sends hearts as an INTP?

Assessment needs reconsidering.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts