Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hallo, i wanted to do a honourship program of natural leadership but to get into that 1 of the selection fases was a test. My result was a ENTJ i don't know much about it the test ect. but it was around 150 question (so much more going into detail then the test on this site) but could my result be helpfull in anyway to gain a headstart in the honourship program?

I also know that with every test it's a snapshot of yourself at that given time. So does this mean that i can lose my headstart?

·
Registered
175 Posts
So its for leadership? You'll probably get it

If not, its because they deemed you a natural leader already and thought it was unnecessary for you

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Its just a test to get a judge of personality type. While ENTJ is a good result for a leader, I wouldn't put much thought into it (ie, that it is a determining factor placing you ahead of others).

If that was one of the critical factors of determining who is a leader, I'd be wary of the legitimacy of the program.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its just a test to get a judge of personality type. While ENTJ is a good result for a leader, I wouldn't put much thought into it (ie, that it is a determining factor placing you ahead of others).

If that was one of the critical factors of determining who is a leader, I'd be wary of the legitimacy of the program.

No it isn't 1 one of the thing we have to do for example, have a 7 or higher as average, get a minium of 54/60 credits of your first year. Write a motivation letter, do some test ( f.e. belbin test & Myers-Briggs type) that's the individual part

The group part will be a boot camp for 2 days and i've no idea what to expect there XD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.