Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is my personality apparently, opinions or thoughts? Some of you may know me and I've never taken the enneagram quiz before. I a lot of people here know a lot about this stuff so I thought I'd ask what type of career should I shoot for what type of person do you think I am? Just based on this information. Obviously I don't take this sort of thing terribly seriously, but I figured it would be fun to ask.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have no idea who you are, but are you sure you aren't a a Sensing type? ESTJ or ESTP, perhaps? They are much less likely to take these personality-typing things seriously because of their impatience with the abstract.

A lot of us Intuition types over here take it a little too seriously sometimes.... And I speak from my own experience.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have no idea who you are, but are you sure you aren't a a Sensing type? ESTJ or ESTP, perhaps? They are much less likely to take these personality-typing things seriously because of their impatience with the abstract.

A lot of us Intuition types over here take it a little too seriously sometimes.... And I speak from my own experience.
positive, I'm entx everytime I take the thing.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Getting the same result on the test every time doesn't actually mean anything. The tests can only measure what you think of yourself when you take personality tests, not what you are normally.

The best way to figure out your type is to read all the profiles and then decide, or read a description of each letter - E/I, N/S, etc - and choose which letters fit you. Or, better yet, get someone who knows you really well to read all the profiles or letter descriptions and then type you.

But yeah, you might be ENTx. As I said, I don't know you so I'm not really the one to try and type you. I just thought I'd suggest the Sensing option because of what you said.

Anyway, good luck confirming your type!

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Getting the same result on the test every time doesn't actually mean anything. The tests can only measure what you think of yourself when you take personality tests, not what you are normally.

The best way to figure out your type is to read all the profiles and then decide, or read a description of each letter - E/I, N/S, etc - and choose which letters fit you. Or, better yet, get someone who knows you really well to read all the profiles or letter descriptions and then type you.

But yeah, you might be ENTx. As I said, I don't know you so I'm not really the one to try and type you. I just thought I'd suggest the Sensing option because of what you said.

Anyway, good luck confirming your type!
thanks much appreciated!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts